Can't find him..

Car is moving in a full speed though it's a rainy day. Person who is driving is not at all able to even see the road still the car is moving in jet speed though I am telling the person to go slow he isn't listening and suddenly a thud sound is heard and I could see the face of Arvind in pool of blood.

Jerked I woke up to see it's a dream and searched for Arvind in our room but he is not there. I searched guest room, terrace and even study room he is not there. Mom came out to fetch some water and asked me "What happened aadya? Why are you looking tensed? Are you alright?"

"Nothing mom its fine just am not able to sleep so came out for fresh air." I replied while Mom went away telling me take rest as its wind allover.

Not knowing where to search I reached our room to fetch my mobile to call Vikram and he isn't lifing calls actually he said he would be here with khushi till delivery but saying he has some work he didn't come here last night.

I am calling repeatedly to vikram and arvind but both are not lifing calls. Not knowing what to do I dialled RAHUL and he lifted my call in first ring.

R: Are you alright Aadya?

A: Bhai that's...sobs..sobs

R: Tell me aadya where are you just tell me I wil be there in I am here in Banglore for a meeting with my higher officials wait there and send me the location I will reach you in 10.

A: Sure bhai.

Its almost dawn when I called Rahul taking my car keys, mobile and my wallet I proceeded to garage to fetch my car and started to my office for meeting bhai.

As said Rahul is in front of Aadya's office in 10 and

R: Why are you crying? You know that I can't bear your tears you are my little sister. I will do anything that makes you stop crying.

A: TRUTH IS OUT BHAI.

R: How? I mean we took all the measures so no one can reach that past.

A: (Explaining the incident at baby shower). last night Arvind received a call after that he left home and didn't reach home till now and his mobile is switched off. Vikram he is also not lifting calls. those two people are most important in my life I can bear anything but rejection from these 2 people is taking my life bhai.

R: No aadya be strong nothing will happen to them I am here and we will search them. Do anyone know about these 2 from last night? I mean does your parents, in-laws or khushi knows about the whereabouts of arvind and Vikram?

A: No bhai Khushi is in our house and mom-dad, maa-papa doesn't know.

My mobile is ringing and saw that mom is calling me. Lifing the call I am shocked listening to what mom said and reached home to see....

Hello all.. How are you all. I am back and started with my book again with daily postings. Need ur support as always. Always open for any kind of suggestions