My Bestie...

Vikram...

These days are becoming more hectic for me I'm missing my time with aadya. During the days of her study we used to spend a lot of time together.

Even though I am busy at office she would pester me to spend time with her. I pamper her most. She takes care of me a lot.

Though she stayed at hostel for MBA at Mumbai we used to meet frequently. When she discussed to me about the firm she wants to start I supported her as it's her dream and I have seen the passion in her to make her own identity.

When dad said he wants my baby girl to get married I suggested arvind name and to my coincidence dad also had the same idea.

When we planned a perfect timing for their meet, they liked each other at the first sight..As they have to understand each other, me and khushi tried several attempts to give them more space. During our visit to village we noticed they started liking each other.

After coming to city from village we all became busy with our works, while aadya succeeded in her first consignment and she's happy for her success.She enjoyed the success with her team.

When dad announced my engagement date, he also said that he wants my baby  girl to look after the arrangements she's on cloud nine and she promised me saying she would make the day the most memorable in my life...

She has become busier with the arrangements and I'm not able to spend time with her, while she's making me spend more time with khushi.

You might get confused about our brother-sister relationship but she's more than a sister to me.

From the day of that incident she has become apple of our eyes.And to my surprise some times khushi becomes jealous of aadya as she gets more attention from me.

When I clearly talked to her about aadya she's liking aadya much more.

Presently my engagement  2 days and here I'm here in kitchen busy in preparing coffee for us so that we can have our talk on the terrace.

Here when I reached terrace she's working on her laptop. Reaching her she kept her laptop aside and had our talk discussing many things..

I am feeling contented after many days..I'm happy finally as I got my aadya back with me..Thinking about the most important girls in my life I slept happily.

Aadya..

I am happy as I had my best time with my brother vikram after many days. He prepared coffee for me and met at our usual place i.e., terrace.

When vikram is reaching me I immediately closed my laptop as I'm planning a surprise for him.

We talked about many things and finally spoke about arvind. I shared my feelings for arvind to vikram and he's happy for me. After spending time with vikram I finally slept hugging my teddy..

Author's Note:

Hello friends. I posted a new chapter.pls do vote and comment and suggestions are happily accepted.

I am so happy to inform u all that my story is ranked 605 in romace..

Edited by:- prriyaankaaprriyaankaa