Lovely Moments..

Arvind..

I am finally happy after a long time I met sanjay,harsha and abhi. Today we went to shopping and literally I was so confused on what to buy a dress for my love.

After wandering to many stores I found a lehanga that suits her well. I bought all the matching jewellery for her. I noticed she bought some casuals for me saying she didnt liked any.

I sent the gift for my love through khushi for getting ready and I found a sherwani. I can easily say that this is from my love..

I wore the red sherwani with a small design at neck and hands

I wore the red sherwani with a small design at neck and hands. Downstairs while I was waiting for my love I saw all got ready and waiting for my love. I told everyone that they should proceed to temple and we will join them once aadya is here. Everyone nodded yes and left.

I am waiting for her and was getting impatient by every minute to have a glimpse of her. After a good 10 minutes she is descending the stairs and I instantly got up from my seat seeing my beauty with her perfect curvy figure.The lehanga hugged her perfectly showing her perfect curves.

The lehanga hugged her perfectly showing her perfect curves

Aadya..

I am in love with this lehanga. It suited me perfect and I left my hair with a small hair style,wore the necklace, ear rings and bangles with red and white combo.I must praise him for his perfect selection and that too matching accessories.I applied lip gloss,kohl and a minimal makeup and descended downstairs.

I am awestruck seeing my arvind in red sherwani.It suited him perfect for his body.Oh noo whats happening to me.I love him a lot.I'm drooling over him and I am infront of him looking into his eyes.

Next moment He kissed me on my lips,As i was craving for his touch I instantly opened my mouth for his entrance while I encircled my hands into his arms,his hands are working on my waist..

I felt some ticklish sensation and new feelings errupted in me. We kissed for 5 minutes pouring all our love,passion,respect into the kiss.We left each other for short of breath.I was blushing a lot while he's admiring looking me.I hugged him ,pecked on his cheeks.

We went to the temple in his car,on our way the ride was silent but still our eyes communicated a lot.

Puja is held by my family an d every couple dis the aarti and finally it came our turn and did it.

I hadn't seen arvind after puja as he's talking with cousins.we returned home,packed all my stuff, while we are about to sleep all boys banged into our room and invited us to terrace.as we went to terrace we saw they arranged the beds for us to play games.

We sat in a circle.we girls sat a side while boys sat another side .But to our surprise lalitha sat opposite to venkat,sindhu opposite to abhi, roja opposite to yaju and me obviously to arvind,khushi-vikram.

We started antyakshari,truth n dare games and shared our experiences of our college days.we slept on terrace...

Arvind..

Watching my love in this lehanga I am not in my senses and kissed her madly while she gave the entrance into her lips.

We seperated for short of breath.Next moment she pecked on my cheeks.we went to temple performed puja.

After coming to home went to my room to change into my tracks while all boys suggested for playing games on terrace and we banged to girls room and saw my love in PJ's with a sleepy head.

We played many games had our dessert and finally retired to sleep on terrace.While my love I sleeping I had a urge to kiss her so I went to her and kissed on her forehead and I drifted to sleep.

A new phase has started in both aadya and arvind's life from now....

......................................................................

Hello friends..47 reads that so nice of u friends..Thank u..pls do vote and comment too. will update my next chapter soon.

Edited by: prriyaankaa