I LOVE YOU 💕

Aadya....

I am happy that I am back to my Arvind.Though I suffered a lot in these months everything seems to be nothing to me as I am with my husband,my love,my life...in this moment.we both suffered a lot in these months when we are apart ,I don't want to waste anymore  time.
Present I am in Arvind's arms hugging him like second skin..
" I am hungry" I said and he saw at me questioning look.
"Ok let's go to any hotel and have lunch or I will bring food now " Arvind is saying but I said  "I will cook for you Arvind.It's long time we spent time together I don't want to be away from you even for a minute"
" Sure baby as you wish but I will help you " he  replied and soon we both went to kitchen and started preparing lunch by talking and cracking jokes..

After an hour the food is ready and I arranged it in plates.. We sat on dining table and when I mixed rice with dal and I am forwarding it to Arvind and I am happy to see Arvind looking at me with food in his hands ready to feed me.
Our lunch finally completed feeding each other ..I turned aside to see our family looking at us with tears in their eyes.
"Mom,Dad.."saying I went and hugged them "How are you Aadya??I think you forgot us all these days??" said mom
"Look at me I an fine happily infront of you.." I replied while Maa said
"You won't leave us anymore na Aadya??"
"I won't leave you all anymore. I am apologising you all for leaving" I replied and everyone are happily smiling by this time..
I am excited seeing everyone happy but out of all these Vikram isn't at all present here..
" What happened Aadya??For whom you are searching ????" Khushi came to me asking ....
At the same time Vikram came in and I went to him but he left the place seeing me.
"He is angry on you.You only can heal his scars. He distanced himself from our family during these days .He missed you a lot Aadya." Said Khushi
"Don't worry Khushi now that I am back I will see till how much time my brother will not talk to me" I replied her smiling and went to hall to see our family talking happily.

"Attention everyone..Get ready by 7pm in the evening as I hosted a party on his occasion of both Arvind-Aadya's award..." said Dad and everyone are happy listening this..
"Come on everyone go and get ready fast " said Maa and everyone went to their respective rooms..
Reaching room Arvind hugged me from back saying "I missed you a lot baby"
"I MISS YOU TOO Arvind" I replied hugging him..
"I missed this hug from you..I missed the pillow fights we have every morning. I missed your kisses,late night talks......everything.. Don't ever leave me Arvind.. Next time I won't be alive leaving you..." I am speaking but Arvind shocked me kissing on my lips..

Arvind...

I am happy with Aadya beside me..I am feeling contented with my love infront of me.She filled the void in my life that I had during past months.I am beyond happy seeing happiness in her eyes.there are no words to express my feelings at present.....
Though I said I will bring food she stopped me saying she will cook for me.I helped my love and we finished lunch feeding each other.
There's a different spark in my love's eyes.
Our family reached at the same time and gave the good news about party.. As I planned it I made necessary arrangements for it.I indeed bought a beautiful gift for my love..
I want to surprise her and see happiness in her eyes.Reaching room I hugged her and confessed my love ❤️ for her and she too shared her pain but when she said that she would rather than die leaving me I kissed her to stop from saying further and she's shocked by this move from me.

"I don't want to listen these words from you baby.Get this words in your tiny mind that whatever happens I won't let you go away from me" saying I hugged my love.

"Here's the gift for today's party.Get ready fast and let me see you  how beautiful you look in this" I gave the gift I bought for my love..she went to get ready..

I am eagerly waiting for the time to pass and see the happiness in my love eyes when she sees the surprise.. I want to see her smiling always and I will do anything to make that smile rest on her face permanently.
I missed my valuable time with my love all these Days.I don't want to see her shed a tear anymore.
I am in my thoughts and listened opening sound of door.I turned aside to see my wife in a beautiful saree.. she's looking hot in this.Soon she is infront of mirror doing make up.I went to her and surprised her giving a box.
"It's really awesome Arvind.When did you bring this???Let me see how it looks on me" opening the box she said and  got ready in the diamond jewellery I gifted.
Soon I got ready in the suit and by this time Aadya is ready and looking in mirror finally..
"Something is missing Arvind..Did you notice what it is?? I am not understanding "She asked me. Taking the vermillion box placed in the table I filled the partition of hair line and kissed her forehead.she hugged me saying  I  LOVE YOU ARVIND while I replied I LOVE YOU TOO BABY..

Author's Note:
Hello friends.. I know I am updating after a long time and I want to apologise you all s I am busy in my works so couldn't update..I want to thank everyone for showing your love to this book by reading and voting..
Lastly please tell me how is the new cover photo of my book as the credits goes to me☺️☺️

Finally don't forget to vote and comment to this chapter as they would encourage me to write more...
Love,
Manasa...