Missing her....

With every passing minute I am dying with fear and I knew something's wrong at home. No one is attending my calls. I am on my way to airport and I am repeatedly trying to call everyone finally vikram attended my call

"How are you? Is everything fine there? Why everyone is not attending my calls?" I shot all the questions in a breath
"Everything is fine here Aadya. I will talk to u later" He replied.

Something is up with these people. Speaking with vikram I am relieved a bit. Hearing the announcement I switched off my mobile and went.

After 3 hours , I am finally in front of my home. I am ringing the bell since 5 minutes but there's no reply. Our maid opened the door finally, and I'm shocked at the sight in front of me.

My heart overjoyed seeing the sight. All my family is standing there, and they are safe.

Noticing the smirk on their faces I thought they were waiting for my arrival. However, I didn't inform anyone not even to vikram when he attended my call.

Brushing the thoughts away I soon entered the house, hugged mom, dad and took blessings from aunt and uncle. I noticed three persons are missing might be sleeping.

"What a sudden surprise aadya" asked mom
"Yeah we thought you would return after two days. Is everything fine aadya" asked Dad

I thought to share my fear but stopped myself. If they knew they would worry about me unnecessarily ...

"Yeah dad. Everything is fine. It's almost a week away from home. I wanted to see you all so returned immediately." I replied

"You look so tired aadya. I think you didn't have sleep last night due to journey. Go and take the rest" said Aunt and Uncle.

As I am tired so I thought to take rest and deal with this after sometime.
Entering into my room, I slept on my bed happily brushing away all the fears.

Arvind...

Leaving my life at airport I went home. I sensed she's holding her tears. Hugging her like there's no tomorrow I want to hold her in my arms forever.
Reaching Mumbai she dropped a message saying...

"Reached safely. I cannot talk to you right now you so will talk at our as usual time. Take Care and dare if you skip meals. See you soon." It said Aadya.

This girl answers my unasked questions but good girl, takes care of everyone, strict when comes to her profession.

Throughout the day I am also busy at the office but always thoughts of aadya are in my mind. Days are becoming very bored. Nights are passing in a flick of time. We talk about our day,aadya's work etc..

After 2 days..

Today While I am at meeting, dad informed that I should meet him at our house. Entering our house, I noticed vikram, aunt,uncle also arrived. Everyone is discussing something I think...

"What happened Dad??" I asked Dad

"We are thinking to get you married as early as possible Arvind. Are you fine with this? If not you can say we will wait. No problem". Replied Dad

His words are not yet completed I hugged my dad giving my consent to marriage.

"I think you got my answer dad" I said and hugged my dad .Uncle, aunt are happier and uncle said

"Today when we went to pandit ji to match yours and aadya kundlis he gave 9/10 points for this match and said to do marriage as early as possible. So we thought to do your marriage first and then vikram's One more good news is marriage is within 10 days. After aadya's arrival, we will do a small engagement ceremony. So what say everyone?"

By this time everyone is happy and came to congratulate me. The saddest part is I am missing aadya at this moment a lot. I want to share this news with her, but I thought to give her a surprise. So I said

"Attention Everyone, I have something to say something . From this moment no one will tell aadya about this news as I want to give her surprise and propose her."
"We are in" Everyone said in unison.

Immediately I went to the office to complete my works as early as possible and started my arrangements. Of all this

I thought to not to talk to aadya these 4 days because If I talk to her out of excitement I may reveal news beforehand.

I know she'll be angry at me but I want it to be special for us.
When I shared this to vikram and khushi they replied
"Be ready to bear whatever the consequences my friend" replied vikram. While khushi agreed with my idea and helped me.

After 3 days..

When I am sleeping in vikram's room I received a call from Archana. She said
"Aadya is coming to banglore. She' s in a hurry and she's crying a lot I don't know why. She boarded the early-morning flight. Maybe in an hour she will be at home. Take care of her."

I woke up vikram,khushi and shared the news.

" I think she's angry at us for receiving her calls and you arvind din't let us attend her calls" said khushi

While vikram said

"she might get feared no one is atleast replying to her messages. I attended her call and replied everything is fine. So it's ok now."

As it's already 6am we went to hall and saw aunt, uncle, mom, dad. We explained the situation and asked them not to reveal any news to her. They happily accepted, and we retired to bed.

Author's Note:

Hello Friends.Thanks a lot for following my works,and voting.I am happy to share with you all that my book ranked 184 in romance.Thanks a lot friends.

Any guesses what would be aadya's reaction when she comes to know about arvind's surprise???Comment here.

Edited by: prriyaankaa