First Kiss..

Aadya

Dadaji is the head of the whole village. Our house is not less than a mansion. we were alloted our rooms.

On the first floor: arvind and I ,vikram bhai and khushi vadina.

On the ground floor: mon and dad, uncle and aunt.

Everyone after freshing up gathered in the dinning room.

In the dinning room our parents and dadaji sat on the dinning table,while dadi fed us with her hands. We talked a lot to her.

I missed chit chats with her a lot. Soon after our dinner we all went to terrace for fresh air, while our parents were talking with dadiji and dadaji.

My anna and vadina went to a corner having their private time, while I was watching the stars in sky I felt something cold on my hand and saw my ice cream in Arvind's hands.

Arvind bought my favourite ice-cream for me and my happiness had no bounds.

I hugged him in response for this.

Actually I think I am falling for this git and I have only known hum for a day.
The way he talks, smiles and laughs all are affecting me din badly.

While he's talking with me during our journey I stared at him continuously.

We both shared the ice cream, talked about random things and retired to our rooms as it was getting cold. First comes Arvind's room he went silently into his room without wishing me good night . I felt sad.

While I was walking into my room I suddenly  felt  hands dragging me and it was Arvind.

me: what happend??

He said that he forgot something and he planted a kiss on my forehead, wishing me good night.

A smile automaticky crept on my face. I hugged him wishing good night and went to my room.

Thinking about the kiss i went into sleep..

Arvind..

After completing this long journey I took a long bath before goingto the dinning hall.

It's so nice daiji is feeding us while the 3 are engaged in talking with dadi i saw my princess smiling with her heart. A sort of pleasant feeling came into her face.

After the dinner taking adu's fav ice-cream I went to terrace (once vikram said adu likes ice-creams a lot.) she was so happy and we had icecream together. She doesn't have any attitude for being rich. I like her a lot.

After talking for sometime we went to our rooms

.I have been resisting myself a lot for not kissing as I thought she wouldnt like but when she hugged me I felt complete and I liked that feeling.

While she was entering her room I grabbed her hand bought her out and pinned her to the wall and kissed her on forehead, wishing her good night.

She hugged me and wished good night. I was so shocked by her gesture.

After the kiss my mind is occupied with only aadya. I want to spend time with her.

I never thought my first kiss would be like this.

Thinking about Aadya i fell into sleep.,,

Author's note:
hello friends I'm back with a new part. pls do vote and comment.PM me so that if any suggestions ..

Edited by:prriyaankaa