I can't lose you again..

Arvind.

There are no words to describe my happiness at present. Almost after 6 months after that incident happened I'm seeing my love,my soul,my wife...my everything.. I am shocked to see Aadya sitting beside me. 

May be she hasn't noticed the person as me sitting beside her. She changed a lot in these months. She became thin, lost weight she has become a lifeless soul. She is smiling looking at sandhya but that smile isn't from her heart.

After sometime may be she thought someone staring at her, she turned towards me and the expressions on her face are priceless. She's shocked,surprised,happy...Our eyes locked and after sometime I said "Concentrate on Funtion Aadya" and she turned away from me.

Soon the award function started and host introduced the winners. I am hell shocked when host announced "Mr and Mrs Arvind Malhotra" as winners. I am so happy for my love I know she worked hard to fulfill her dream during the time we were together. She loves her profession a lot.

I looked at my love to see the happiness in her eyes.When she started to go on dias I soon followed her and interwined our hands and she gave a smile in return and I fell for her smile again.

When host asked her about changing her company name from "DREAM ORGANIZERS TO ARYA-THE DREAM ORGANIZERS"

The answer she explained was excellent. "ARYA" what a lovely name. But she said it's the union of two hearts, two souls.. I am surprised to her ideology for choosing the names and combines it as ARYA.

After the award function when everyone left, she greeted everyone and when I am finally in front of her, I thought she would hug me.. But to my surprise she went away ignoring me.

Here I'm searching for my love since 6 months but she's ignoring me. I know that after that incident, she's hurt by my behavior and left me but this isn't fare. I can see the love for me in her eyes how can she ignore me?? I won't let this happen. I can't be away from my love anymore...

With these thoughts I went behind Aadya and took me to our guest house and locked the door.

Aadya is crying remembering our moments we spent here. I am hurt when I am the reason for her pain. She's asking me again about arpita.. I can see the pain in her eyes when she's speaking about arpita.

After sometime she started to leave from the place....

Again she's leaving me I can't lose her again..I can't stay away from my love anymore.. I don't want us to suffer anymore.. With these thoughts I screamed somrthing and after listening my words she came to me weeping and the I am shocked after what she did..

Aadya..

Tears aren't stopping from my eyes and that instant arvind wiped my tears and our eyes locked and the world stopped looking in his eyes.

I want to hug him and cry endlessly. I want him back. I want to be in his arms forever. I want .. I want to do a lot.. sadly I don't have any right on him as he belongs to arpita now. If I'm still here I can't control myself.. I turned to leave from the place but stopped listening the words Arvind said.

I am grounded to the place listening what he said... I walked to him and did something unexpected and he's shocked seeing me..

Author's note:

It's been a long time I have shown Arvind's pov so here it is.

As promised I updated today but Short update friends... but I will update soon next chapter too. Thanks for your love friends.. Don't forget to vote,comment and share your views about the story..

One more good news my book is ranked 57 today I'm so happy. Thank you loads for your love readers

Love,

Manasa.