Part 45

UNEDITED

Hugging pillow I slept but suddenly I could feel some warmness on pillow and woke up to see Arvind working on his mac along with ear-pods on in call. Looking at my position I saw that I was sleeping hugging arvind by waist and he didn't at all remove my hand. I am happy though noticing that I woke up in the middle of his call he hasn't removed my hands. Having a small hope that I can resolve the problem between us as soon as possible I saw the clock ticked 6pm. Way long I slept...

Thinking to surprise him with my cooking skills I removed my hands from him and soon freshened up, went to kitchen to see everyone are in hall conversing and

"Mom , maa I will cook dinner for us today. And I will do alone everything and don't come into kitchen for next few hours." Saying I went to kitchen prepared some tea along with some snacks I sent with maid to everyone and I started chopping vegetables for the special dinner. "Dear hubby today you will be amazed with the delicacies and be ready for the feast."

In a span of 3 hours I made tomato dal, Potato fry, Brinjal curry(Guthi vankaya) and Lemon rice, for dessert we have Hot carrot halwa with chilled ice cream.

Placing the food , setting the table in the meantime everyone came to the dining room for dinner and I started serving everyone and waiting for vikram and arvind.

While both of them came talking with each other seriously and shiver ran down my body seeing arvind's cold demeanour. Sitting in his usual place he is quite surprised seeing his favourite food and started eating surprising everyone as he isn't eating very less from yesterday....

"You also sit beside arvind and have your dinner beta" Mom said but seeing arvind happily I felt contented and "No mom I don't have apetite to have food I am happy to serve you all today" saying I am beside arvind making sure he is eating food.

Cleaning the dishes I served everyone with the sweet and ice-cream and I can see they liked the taste while I went to kitchen to bring some more I felt dizziness and couldn't walk trying to open my eyes I fall down I can listen someone screaming my name.

Not knowing how much time I slept trying to open my eyes I saw Vikram working on his mac while khushi resting beside me. "How is your health now? "asked khushi while vikram stood silently I know he is worried for me may be anger on me is stopping him to talk with me. May be anger on me is more than the love he has on me. I am fine now you take rest khushi bhai will accompany you" saying I settled on the bed while khushi and vikram left glancing at me.

Arvind came to room and he was quite surprised to me awake while a maid entered the room with plate of food. Though How much angry I am on you I can't take chance on your health. I know that you didn't have food. Let me feed you he came to me taking me into his arms while lifting me and laid me on the bed while he is sitting closed to me and feeding with his hands. I am lost in his eyes and he started to speak manythings while feeding m but I didn't listen anything as I am teary eyed atleast taking this as a cue he is spending time with me, taking care of me... Having food from my arvind's hand I completed my dinner and occasionally licking his fingers as it tasted heaven as he is feeding me.I felt myself alive after a complete day of his ignorance. It pained me without his love and care for me .Determined I must end this silent war between us as soon as possible I hugged him crying after he came washing his hands and wiping my mouth with his thumbpad.

Arvind's pov:

I always thought that we had transparency in our marital life. In the recent days when am searching for my office files unexpectedly I found some reports in Aadya's closet. To my utter surprise those are aadya's reports. To find about her health I thought to talk to aadya and kept those in my closet. One day I observed that aadya was searching for something in our room and she was exhausted not to find something when tried to ask she said some important office files she couldn't find. I am 100 percent sure she is searching for her reports may be had some appointment.