Happiness all over...

Aadya

"Khushi is Pregnant" listening this I am happy is a small word to express my happiness at present.I am so happy for Vikram and Khushi no doubt they become good parents as Vikram never saw me as a sister but he became father to me in every phase when I needed him..
I rushed to Khushi and congratulated her...

Soon everyone congratulated Khushi. While everyone are happily chatting in the hall I soon sent a text to my love giving the good news saying to bring all the necessary stuff flowers,toys,wallpapers of small babies....etc list continued...

I sat with everyone beside Vikram and Khushi..after sometime while everyone retired to their rooms Khushi also went to take rest,me and Vikram are in the hall and we had silence...

"I missed you a lot Vikram I cried holding him"and when Vikram said "sorry" I am shocked....

"So sorry for not being with you when you needed me the most" said Vikram making me cry.

"Pls don't apologise bhai. You aren't at fault..situations forced me to take that decision...any have past is past and I am right now infront of you. I missed you a lot bhai..   By the way congratulations bhai you are becoming a father... and me bua" omg this is the great news to celebrate..".. I said

like that we talked for some time about how i spent days away from family,how my parents and in laws spent without me..what not everything.....meanwhile my brother vikram came with a plate filled with rice,dal,..... and fed me as he know i didn't have lunch...

Time passed and it's night time  as everyone finished dinner and I am here waiting for my hubby..

It's already 11:00pm and I am in my room seeing our wedding album as it caught my eyes while I am decorating my room.

I remembered khushi saying to me once she likes carrot halwa.so thought of giving surprise I started preparing and went to their room to give but none was there..searching them I went to tearrace to see them happily smiling and chatting with each other.....

"here is your carrot halwa khushi" saying I gave the cup to khushi while both vikram and khushi surprised seeing me there with her favourite dish..

"how do you know that I am craving for this aadya..just now I said to your brother that I am craving for it and he thought of bringing it.."said khushi

"I know very well that you like this and have it soon before it gets cold.." saying we started to eat but heard a voice saying "not without an ice cream"...and it's none other than my husband arvind..

Arvind..

While I am walking into my cabin everyone are shocked seeing me.after going into my cabin my secretrary came to to inform the scheduled meetings.

"what's happening actually meera? Why everyone are surprised seeing me??Is anything wrong??" I asked meera.

"actually sir,after aadya mam left you you were so gloomy,sad .after a longtime everyone saw smile on your face and felt happy ,they are shocked at the same time also everyone thought that mam might have returned and you were so happy for this.."
"Fine continue with your work" i said and Meera left my cabin..

As there are meetings lined up I am busy by this time everyone left the office and I checked the time as it's 10:30pm..there are many missed calls and messages from Aadya,dad,Khushi everyone.....

Reading the messages I immediately started home to see Khushi and in between I halted near cream stone ice cream shop and took Khushi favourite ice cream and started home with a bouquet of red roses for my love..

Reaching home I noticed none in the hall so retired to our room but Aadya isn't present..one of the maids informed about them being on the terrace and I reached there to see Khushi eating carrot halwa..Giving the ice cream she ate happily and we talked for sometime and most importantly me and Vikram are on talking terms...

"You both are the best wife bought my fav sweet and husband bought the ice cream" said khushi while we both are stealing glances at each other..

As Khushi felt sleepy we called it a night and retire to respective rooms..

After few months.

Aadya

Months passed and everything is normal between us while Khushi is excited in every phase of her pregnancy and my poor brother is fulfilling all her cravings...

Every month doctor checkup is taken by Vikram or Arvind as I would be busy in office... but this time as it's 6th month of pregnancy and that too I have an appointment with the gynaecologist...

Present I am at my parent's place talking to my mom and Khushi getting ready for doctor checkup..

Bidding bye to my mother we started to hospital and in mean time we talked about my work..

"Vikram said he would directly come to hospital " said khushi while we reached hospital...'

As baby started kicking Khushi is feeling excited and she's happy to see her baby during scanning..
Vikram also came on time excusing me from both I soon reached the reception to check on the appointment for Dr.Manu ...

I went to doctor taking my file and doctor said that everything is alright and nothing to worry...coming out of doctor's cabin I am hell shocked seeing Arvind and Vikram waiting for my arrival...
"Actually I am not feeling well so thought to consult doctor " i said and after Khushi 's scanning Vikram-khushi left while we both left to home....

So sorry Arvind for hiding such big thing from you but I am doing all this for our happiness and I hope that day comes soon so that I can tell you the truth and face you...

Author's note::
Hello friends...pls do accept my apology as I am unable to update next chapter as I am busy with my kid...do vote and comment your views about this chapter and I promise many more interesting twists are lined up in this book and I will be updating continuously from now....

Pls do vote and encourage me friends...-sorry to many of them as I haven't replied some messages...

Love you
Manasa...