Kyunki Tum hi ho..Zindagi ab tum hi ho

Arvind....

She's looking damn hot in this saree.It's hard time for me to keep my hands off her.
Aadya is speaking to everyone but I couldn't hear anything as I am completely involved in staring at the beauty in front of me..

I am disturbed by none other than my sister khushi "if your staring session is completed,shall we start to party??" said laughing at me.

I am driving car but I am unable to concentrate on driving as my angel is sitting beside me looking outside..

"Please concentrate on driving arvind,you have whole life to stare at me"said looking at me..

We soon reached the venue..Getting in to the hall I blind folded her eyes saaying it's a surprise....

Taking the blind fold from her eyes looking at the sight in front of her eyes,she's beyond happy .......

Aadya..

Arvind blind folded my eyes saying it's a surprise.

He always makes me feel special with his surprises. Every minute beside Arvind will be exciting as he wants to make our moments special..

Opening my eyes I saw my friends standing in front of me.. Going to them I greeted everyone and mainly our team at banglore.. sravani,pujitha,archana,suraj.. everyone are here present before me. But I miss my best friend Nikitha. May be she didn't forgive me..

"congratulations Aadya" said everyone in unison reaching them.

"Thanks everyone..I'm sorry guys for not informing you all. Please do accept my apology" I said while suraj replied "leave the past Aadya.. let's celebrate this day" and at the same time my friends from hyderabad and our staff reached the place surprising me..

"hi everyone.. thanks for coming.have some drinks" saying I welcomed everyone while they are congratulating me.

Arvind is busy at the same time as many guests arrived and he's talking to them.

Soon everyone are on dance floor dancing for light music...

I am searching for Arvind everywhere but couldn't find him.. Vikram... he's also missing at the same time... If both are not present here then something is wrong.. may be they both are quarelling or fighting...

I'm in my thoughts when suddenly I felt someone.... near me"can i take my LOVE for a dance??" asked me forwarding his hand..

"Sure hubby" saying we went to dance floor and soon the music changed to "Tum hi ho" song from Aashiqui 2. This is my favourite song with a great meaningful lyrics.

I noticed that Khushi and Vikram are dancing and they are happy...

Our eyes locked and bodies moved in synchronization with song.

We communicated through eyes and I can see the happiness in his eyes and I want to do anything to make him happy. the song playing at present is like it's telling my feelings for Arvind.. Every word in this song is for you Arvind..I am dedicating this song for you Arvind.. I MISS YOU ARVIND..

We equally suffered the time when we are apart.He distanced himself from family,left banglore and started residing at Mumbai.His best friend,Vikram my brother isn't talking with him.. He became mad without me beside him. I don't want him anymore to suffer. I want to make him happy always so that we can forget the past events completely.. I want my family back happy.

I'm in my thoughts and song is ended by this time and Arvind kissed me on cheeks and everyone complimented for our dance following a round of applauses..

All the guests greeted us for the award and gave their blessings and left after having dinner.

After a good one hour all the guests left and we reached home at 12:30am.When everyone are leaving for their rooms I stopped them saying in excitement

"Pack your luggage everyone as we are leaving to banglore by early morning flight and for next few days we are living at our mansion where we used to have get together As I missed family time in these months I want us at a place and spend some time together..... Is it ok for all??" I said and Dad replied "that's a great idea aadya. I'm in"

Maa and Mom said "we're in,we are ready to spend some time with everyone and relax.. it's a good idea"

Papa smiled at me giving his consent. Looking at Vikram-Khushi,Khushi replied "That's nice of you Aadya.. I must thank you for this as I want to spend some time with my brother.." smiling at me.

I looked at Vikram for his reply but he left the place..Arvind came beside me saying "He will talk to you baby,Don't worry and I'm sorry". He left the place.

Everyone left to rooms and Khushi came to me "I can understand your situation Aadya..Be strong and have faith.."

I hugged khushi "I can't live without these both. I want both. I don't want to hurt anyone.I want both Khushi. I want my brother back. I miss the smile on his face."I said crying..

"As a son,as a husband he fulfilled all his duties towards our family during past months..But he's sad that you left us,you left vikram without a message,he could have solved the problem Aadya.. He searched a lot for you."said Khushi

"I know. Will you help me khushi??" I asked and she instantly replied "Of course Aadya. I will help you and my brother Arvind,I too missed brother-sister time with him.. we will enjoy " I hugged her and went to room to see Arvind sleeping..

Changing into comforts I slept hugging him and kissed on his cheeks saying I LOVE YOU ARVIND.

He instantly tightened the grip on my waist saying I LOVE YOU TOO BABY..

Author's Note:

Hello friends.. I am back with a new chapter.. Hope you will like it.. a good news to you al that my book is ranked 30. I am happy to share this news with you..Thanks for your constant support. Don't forget to vote and comment friends..

%