Relieved to some Extent..

UNEDITED

Crossing the speed limit I drove to our home in a jet speed to see Arvind and Vikram sitting on a sofa and Arvind having a small fracture on hand with some scratches on his forehead and legs. Vikram is helping him to have some water.

"Bhai where are you. Why aren't you lifting calls and what's all this? Arvind where is your mobile and where were u both from last night?" I have noticed that everyone are watching me silently but no one is even responding and am awestruck looking at everyone as they were looking at me like an alien. Khushi came in the meantime to see listening to my shouting. Descending the stairs Khushi asked "What happened early morning everyone are gathered here? Vadina what happened why are you speaking in high pitch?" she came to hall to see Arvind with bandages and "What happened bhai? Why aren't you taking care of yourself? I am scared to see you like this u know na. Vikram where were you when bhai had this accident? Are you that busy even to take care of your friend?"

"It's not like that Khushi infact I saved my friend from this accident If I didn't reach the place on time his condition would be much worse." Replied Vikram eyeing me while I am crying looking at Arvind.

Shocked would be an appropriate word as my bhai and my husband even though am screaming at them for their whereabouts they are mum but my bhai replied to Khushi and I understood the seriousness of the situation that no one wants to speak to me and they are not even considering me as a person to tell about their situation.

"Choti see I am fine before you nothing happened to me and nothing can happen to me until I have my Vikram with me. So don't worry. Come we will go to your room and have a talk and maa send orange juice for khushi." Vikram along with Arvind went with khushi and settled in their room.

"Khushi it's time now you need to be strong and they are hurt by listening the truth and they aren't able to digest the truth. Be patient dear." Saying Rahul left and I went to our room and crying hugging my pillow and don't when I slept.

I woke up instantly to see the time as 1'0 clock and it's lunch time I took hot shower and wore kurti pant and went downstairs to see everyone are gathered at dining table for lunch. Am amazed to see khushu,vikram,Arvind,mom and dad at a time for lunch after a long time.

Vadina come sit with me While I am sitting beside khushi Vikram came "Sorry but I want to sit beside my wife"

OK I will sit the other side I am about to sit my hubby Arvind sat there glaring at me. Smiling I sat beside Arvind and thanking him in my mind for giving a chance to be seated beside him.

Mom said." "Today I made all your favourite dishes khushi. Come on attack".

Mom served us and I know arvind can't eat as he has bandages on his right hand so purposefully I sat beside him to make him eat. When I am taking a morsel of food to feed him he excused saying he got a call while sitting beside me I didn't hear any ringtone.

Knowing that he doesn't want me to feed him I started to get up from my place mom came to my rescue and blinked her eyes conveying she will deal with Arvind. By the time he came back after call mom said "Come bacha let me feed you Its longtime I fed you with my hands and Khushi come let me feed you both today."

Mom fed arvind and khushi while me not having an apetite to have food besides am feeling contented that Arvidn didn't show his anger on food and left as it's me feeding him.

There are a pair of eyes constantly looking at me and didn't go unnoticed as Vikram too didn't eat food munching some carrots and cucumber.

Everyone finished lunch while me and mom are cleaning the table and dishes. Sensing the cold behaviour between me and arvind mom came beside me "I know what you are going through aadya. As a women I understand your situation but this is something which you should have conveyed to Arvind by you not by others. Don't think that I have forgiven you being your mom I am upset on you that may be there is lack of understanding between us that you are unable to share even with me."

"Mom please don't say like that I am so sorry for that you are my mom I am very much comfortable with you I am afraid to tell to arvind and I couldn't muster courage to speak to him regarding this sensitive issue . " as I don't want mom to misunderstand me.

Don't worry beta try hard to win your husband and brother I am with you." Mom gave me assurance and I am happy.

"Thank you mom I am relieved to some extent at least." saying I left to our room.

HELLO ALL. I am back with one more part. Do encourage me  friends. Do vote and comment your views.