Cousin, Shopping, Masti..

Aadya..

Its been five days since we came here. I am enjoying it a lot.

Even though I know khushi from years we are having best time together. I have been teasing her a lot when my anna and khushi are together.

I can easily say my anna is very happy having Khushi beside him.  During these days Arvind and I became more closer. We got to know more each other. I am happy with Arvind beside me.

Mom informed us that my atha and mavayya(mamu and mami ) will be here. I am so excited for the next days as my cousins would be joining us for this festival.we are meeting after a long time though we Skype mostly.Its almost an year we met in personal. As Malhotra's are our family friends from long time Khushi and Arvind are familiar with my cousins.

Today we went to see  the whole village, farms and  everything. 

After a tired day with the excitation about my cousins arrival I went to sleep.

Next Day..

These days I am having nightmares that too Arvind with me and  we are spending time.

Every time I think  about Arvind a smile comes to my face. I woke up late today and I heard some sounds downstairs. When I went to see who are they and I was surprised to see my cousins lalitha-Venkat,Roja-Yaju,Sindhu-Abhi and Harsha.

we all had a group hug in the mean time khushi and arvind took blessings from elders.talking for some time we went to our rooms. Actually we are sharing rooms. We will be 11 in 3 rooms.

As sindhu-abhi, are newly wedded we thought of giving them a separate room but they refused.and me, lalitha, khushi in  a room while venkat, arvind my anna in a room. sindhu-abhi,yaju-roja would share a room one couple taking bed and the other sleeping on the couch.

We all gathered in hall at 10:00 AM and thought of having some fun.Elders suggested us to go and buy clothes in the near by city.Its 1 hour drive so we immediately started.By this time everyone got the news of my marriage.My cousins are surprised by this in  my case while in my brothers case they knew about khushi a long time before during our last meet.we teased him a lot during that time.

entering into the  mall everyone my anna said that they would meet in 2 hrs at the same place after their shopping and everyone led  with their pair. My poor cousin harsha is left alone but he managed to do alone.

In my case me and arvind intervined our hands and  went to every shop and tries many outfits but none is good for us.finally  arvind selected  a dress.

I thought of giving him a surprise so bought some casual dress.

Soon after our shopping we met in the food court had lunch,spent time playing games an d retired to home.while returning to home I,arvind,khushi and vikram anna are in a car.I sat behind arvind in the car while we are stealing glances to each other in the rear mirror.my anna and vadina didnt leave a chance to tease us.

Soon the days are passed and its the day of festival.dadaji and dadi said all of us to get ready by 6:00PM as we have to  attend puja at temple.

Spending late nights for talking,playing games,sleeping on terrace in fresh air.I miss all this when we go to home.Finally everyone got ready and descended downstairs and my jaw dropped seeing my cousins attires.

...............................................................................

Author's note

Outfits are in next chapter.

Edited: prriyaankaa