What's happening to our relation??

Aadya..

After Vikram-Khushi left for Europe, I am managing both home and office happily as maa, papa encouraged me to run my company. I'm beyond happy for their support in pursuing my dream. These days I became more busy than usual as it's a marriage season many weddings are lined up, I'm spending more time at office and returning to home late night and going to office before everyone wakes up.

I'm not at all spending time with Arvind these days, and we aren't at all having conversation yet we take time from our busy schedule and call when I'm free. Though how busy I'm, without talking to each other our day doesn't complete.

He used to come to my office when he's free, leaving work for some time we used to hangout for some time.

I don't want anything when he's beside me. Today I came to home early... it's almost 5pm I reached home. Talking to maa for some time when I'm going to our room I saw Arvind is coming from our room. I 'm shocked seeing him at home at this time

"Arvind, what a surprise. I thought to give you surprise. But you gave me surprise with your presence. I liked your surprise hubby. Let's go out and have dinner." I said happily hugging Arvind but his face has no happiness that I'm in his arms.

Till yesterday, everything is fine between us and he is behaving weird now I'm talking and he jerked me with anger and went to down stairs.

"Arvind...Arvi" I am repeatedly calling him but he isn't listening to me and went down.

During dinner time we are discussing something and Arvind isn't paying attention and left to room saying he is sleepy. May be he's tired.

"Maa, papa I'm too sleepy. Good night to you both "saying I left to room to see Arvind working on his laptop. Arvind.. It's long time we had family time.

You know Arvind I'm thinking to come home early from tomorrow as I'm missing the time especially with you." Saying I sat beside Arvind taking his hands into mine. He jerked my hands saying "I'm getting sleep ".. I am shocked by his gesture and went to other side of bed to sleep.

Next Day I woke up early, took bath and got ready and went to kitchen to prepare breakfast. After half an hour I came to room to see Arvind isn't there, I thought he went to take bath. Placing his clothes on bed I went down.

"Good morning maa, papa" greeting I sat on dining table waiting for Arvind's arrival.

"Good morning Arvind" both maa, papa in unison. "Come Arvind, It's long time we are having breakfast together" said papa and Arvind replied "There's a meeting at office Dad, I have to go now."

My face fell seeing him as He isn't wearing the clothes I placed on bed...

"Let me pack the food for you" saying I'm going to kitchen but he "No mom, I will eat in canteen. Bye "Saying he left to office.

Seeing my disappointed expression papa said "Is everything alright Aadya??"

"Yes papa. He's busy with meeting at office, that's all "saying we had breakfast and I went to office.

Days passed and it's almost a month Arvind is distancing to me. Whenever I'm talking to him he is making excuses and leaving me confused.

Presently I'm driving to office, thinking about Arvind I didn't see the vehicle coming in front of my car and in next moment everything is blank to me..