Aadya

Aadya...

I'm waiting in a high class branded designer store trying different dresses, even though there is no special occassion. I just love spending my time shopping different clothes and shoes.

After a good half an hour I have selected a designer saree and a dress, 3 branded sarees for my mom.

I made my brother try many shirts in the men's section and finally satisfied with a pair of party wear and couple of shirts for dad.

We are on our way to home and I am not in talking terms with my brother because he hid a big thing from me.

Vikram: Please talk to me choti.. I'm sorry sorry sorry......I am trying to please you from morning but still you are avoiding me. Please choti you know I can't bear your ignorance. I will never hide any secrets from you please talk to me..

I am not paying attention at all to his words because I am tired of listening this from morning..by the time we reached home and to irritate him I went in empty handed and let my brother bring all the shopping bags, ramu kaka came to my brother to help him but I gave him a glare..he understood and left the place..

At Home....

Dad: choti..why is it late beta??? I was so tensed where did u go?? I called your friends but they said you were not with them. What happened??

I am angry at my brother so i gestured them to my brother.

Mom: what happened to vikky???

I silently went to kitchen, opened fridge and bought an ice cream box, retrurned to hall.

Dad tell to your son that I'm not talking to him because he forgot to tell me about his love life.

Dad: LOVE

Mom: LIFE

Mok and dad are in utter shock listening this.. I understood the situation that no one knows about my brother love except me. I silently sat beside my brother and he finally reveled his secret ......

VIKRAM:

I actually thought of saying about Khushi to Aadya, and finaly reveal it to my parents but in mall when I was totally engrossed in talking with khushi on phone Aadya suddenly took phone from me listened the conversation...from that moment she's not talking to me and making me try many outfits, buying some stupid stuff what not everything...

I am now finally revealing everything to all.

I LOVE KHUSHI....

We actually liked each other but we don't know when it transformed in to love..we thought of telling to you all but I was in fear to lose her if you didn't accept our relationship....

Dad: me and your mom thought of getting you married to khushi many times but thought you both didn't like each other so we didnt wanted to force you into this as it is crystal clear now we can get you engaged...

Mom: Ya that's right. I have no problem with khushi. Infact I like her too. She is also like my daughter.

Aadya: I hugged my bro immediately..

As it is a celebration time we will have our dinner in any restaurant.Go get ready everyone.

my bro asked what I want for a gift as i won't accept his thanks.I replied that khushi is my biggest gift and nothing is needed for now but when d right time I wil snatch from you.

We went to a restaurant,to have dinner and finally retired to our mansion.

Author's note:

Hello friends..this is my first story. Pls guide me if any mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment.They means a lot to me.. Pls suggest if any changes.i will introduce hero in next part.Thank u...

Edited by:- prriyaankaa