Back to Family..

Aadya..

Next Morning I woke up to see it's already 4:30am. I am trying to get up but my husband isn't allowing me to wake up but holding me by  my waist stopping me from moving.

"Let me go Arvind.. It's getting late. Let me inform everyone that flight is rescheduled at 7:00am so we have to reach airport soon.."

"Leave a message to everyone's mobile about flight details baby..I am having good sleep after a long time and I want you beside me.. Please baby" he said with his puppy dog eyes as I can't deny him now so after dropping a message to everyone's mobile I joined Arvind in bed and soon sleep consumed us..

I woke up to see Arvind coming from bath wearing bath robe ruffling his hair.."Good Morning Arvind" I said and he came to me kissed on my forehead saying "Good Morning Baby"

"Let me get ready,it's already getting late" Saying I got up from bed,and had hot shower. I came out in bath robe to see my handsome husband getting ready in his casuals. I soon got ready in jeans and t-shirt and applying kohl,lipstick.I got up to take my hand bag but Arvind blocked my way and I hugged him and arvind he is holding me by waist tightly not allowing me to go...

I kissed him on his eyes,cheeks and finally on lips and when I am about to move as his hold on me gets loosen, Arvind suddenly held me tightly kissed me more and we kissed passionately and I don't want to end this but sadsly we have a flight to go and I soon left as I am lack of breath..

Soon we reached airport and everyone are waiting for us and after a 2 hour journey we finally reached the mansion.

Mansion is the same we gifted to Vikram and everything in this place is the sameand it hasn't changed and they made it more beautiful by decorating it with our pictures.

\.I am happy as I am going to spend time with my parents,in laws and most importantly Vikram.... I made this plan to stay everyone here as I want to apologise to Vikram and I missed family time during these months and by this way we all can spend time together..

It's almost 12pm and everyone are in their rooms taking rest as it's early morning flight...As Maa,papa,mom and dad are in their rooms Arvind left to office saying it's an important meeting and he should attend it..I am searching for Vikram-Khushi and I am alone in this house so I started cooking for everyone as it's lunch time...
"You had to do all the work alone so sorry Aadya " saying Khushi came near to me..
"It's ok Khushi you know I am happy cooking for everyone as happiness lies in being with family and as I missed the precious time and date if you try to cook.." I said laughing
"I know Aadya ..." she is speaking but interrupted when she had to attend Call..

Smiling she went to attend the call and I finished cooking and arranged the lunch on dining table and by this time everyone seated on table and Khushi where is she?? She went to attend call and didn't return....
I am in my thoughts when Vikram arrived home and went to his room greeting everyone ignoring me😌

I am sorry Vikram I know I hurted you a lot but I miss you Vikram but soon I will make you talk to me .

I am in my thoughts and everyone started having lunch and dad said " I missed this food Aadya your mother doesn't cook food well " while papa continued " same goes here with me Aadya we are glad you are back beta otherwise we had to appoint good chefs"

To this both Maa and mom glared at papa and dad and I understood that everyone are trying to cheer me and I am waiting for Arvind to have lunch with him but I am disappointed as he sent a message

" so sorry sweet heart can't reach home as I am hello busy with continuous meetings...But I will return home soon and do get ready at 7 pm you have a surprise....and dare if you skip meals.."

"Sure hubby plss don't skip lunch and I LOVE YOU 😘 😘" replied to his message
I sat beside mom to have lunch but I have no mood to eat I am leaving the place but seeing the person infront of me I am shocked listening the news and grounded to the place...

Vikram..

Happiness is the small word to explain my situation at present.. I got back my little sister. I am so happy to see my baby girl in front of my eyes.. I know that they are back so they would be so happy and I wish they will be together ever after.

After knowing about the conflict between them I felt I am failed as a brother as I didn't know what's happening in my sister's life?? I used my sources and searched for aadya but all my attempts went in vain.I am so angry on Arvind,because of him aadya left us. But the pain we both are going through is the same..

Aadya's tears is the last thing I want to see in my life but unfortunately that happened and I couldn't help her when she needed me the most.. she didn't inform to her brother,to whom she means a lot..I feel guilty that I am not with her and how lonely she must be without us..

After these months I am shocked when I saw Aadya receiving the award and when I saw her with Arvind happy at home having lunch together I felt relieved and I am ignoring my baby girl as I want aadya to understand my pain but I can't see her sad as she wants to talk to me..

I know very well that aadya planned to stay in this mansion so that she can spend time with family together..

Today morning after we reached Banglore everyone went to mansion while me and khushi went to a place..As I got a call from office,leaving khushi at home I left for a meeting and came back during lunch time..

I soon reached my room to see khushi waiting foir my arrival.. Soon we both went down to see everyone having lunch praising aadya for cooking tasty food..

Aadya isn't having food may be she isn't hungry nd when she is about to go to room I announced the good news and everyone are happy listening the news ...

Author's note:

Hii friends.. I am sorry for not posting from one month as I am busy in my works and I am here with new chapter and please do vote and comment how is my next chapter.... I will try to update next part soon and I am planning to start new story too.. Finally I want to know if you like this story I will continue else I will end soon.. please comment and tell me your opinion friends..

Love,

Manasa