What Actually happened is..

"I DIDN'T MARRY ARPITA.." I am shocked listening these words from Arvind when I'm leaving. I went to Arvind and "Did you say this to stop me from leaving you??"

"I AM YOURS.. ONLY YOURS BABY.." said Arvind shocking me.

My mind became blank listening this revealation.. I didn't hear anything arvind is speaking to me.... He's telling me something and I couldn't hear anything and I don't want to listen anymore from arvind. HE IS MINE..HE'S ONLY MINE..I'm beyond happy listening this...

In next moment I kissed on his lips shocking Arvind.. Initially he was shocked with my gesture and soon claimed ,lips and turned into a passionate kiss...

"There isn't any reason to live without you baby. I'm sorry that I laid this plan to save you from that evil girl.." said Arvind in between our kiss..

I looked at him "why you tried to save me arvind??what's happening around me??"

Arvind..

Soon after we returned from Delhi,I started getting some blank calls and some threatening messages. Initially I ignored it. But after Vikram-Khushi's marriage someone is repeatedly calling me and threatening me that they would harm you.

I hired my private detective to look after this issue and do you remember baby I came to your office to pick up you then I saw someone taking photos and went behind him But failed to catch him..

At the same time I was busy at office handling many important deals and this issue I am hell tired with all these and in this process I missed my valuable time with you baby. I became the reason for your sadness.

Like everyother day blackmailer called me informing they would kill you. As I have aleady taken many precautions for your safety I ignored their threats..

When I'm at office busy in preparing presentation blackmailer called me "you have taken my threats silly. See what happened to your wife. She's at hospital fighting with her life"

"what the hell?how can you do this?? What do you want??" I questioned but there is no response from other side..

When I'm rushing to hospital to see you,again I got call "you shouldn't go to hospital to see your wife,else your wife will be dead.."

"i'm not the one who care for your threats " I'm screaming while blackmailer laughed saying "may be you don't know the doctor treating your wife is my person..If you reach there your wife will be dead now" saying the blackmailer cut the phone.

I don't know what to do..I want to be beside you when you are in pain. i cried a lot thinking your situation. I can't even see my love when she is at hospital. I'm crying at office when my phone beeped with a message.

I opened to see your photos sleeping on bed in hospital with bandages.

Khushi,vikram,maa,papa everyone in our family called me asking where I am. I know they would be angry at me for not coming to see you.

But I contacted to our family doctor and asked about your health status from time to time.

Days passed and you came home,you tried a lot to start a conversation but I walked out of conversation as I have no other option than to avoid you,as I can't afford to lose you..

Daily I used to work late night at office and come home so that you would be slept by that time. I used to sleep happily taking you in my arms at nights and wake up early before you and reach office..