Long Journey ...

Aadya..

I am packing my clothes for atleast 15 days as we are going to my grand father's place for this Dusshera.

I love them a lot. As they are residing in a village, they follow the whole traditions and I love the traditions a lot.

I have packed only traditional dresses as my grandfather is very strict about itm
I have already informed khushi about this.

I was searching for a comfortable outfit for a long journey when my thoughts went to last nights talk.

After my father announced my marriage with Arvind.

I was disappointed with my dad and suddenly my phone buzzed with a message "at lobby in 10 mins" by Arvind. I suddenly looked at his face and he signalled to me.

Excusing myself from the table I went to lobby to meet him. I think he sort of read my mind. The next words he spoke I was just stunned.

Arvind: I am surprised, I think you are not comfortable with marriage. May I know? I think you dont want this marriage? Am I right?

Me: I am starting my career in few months, suddenly this responsibility...I think I am not ready for this.

Arvind: Well the same applies here but as we both don't want to disappoint our parents, let's get to know each other first and we can start our journey by being friends. What say??

me: Sound's good. Let's be friends.

Arvind: Hi, I'm Arvind, I work in Malhotra group of industries.

me: Hi, I'm Aadya Mehra. Just completed MBA in event management and am trying to build a firm of my own.

Arvind: That's good you are always welcome to ask any help if needed.

Me: Sure. Before its gets late let's go to to our parents, otherwise thay may think something more..

I picked a white palazzo with a red long top. I put lipgloss,kajal and left my hair open.

Grabbing my phone I received a text message from Arvind, a smile unknowingly crept on my face:

"Good Morning Miss. Ready for our journey???"

I replied: "Waiting for you Mister"

My mom by this time was calling my brother and me to get our luggage downstairs. I went downstairs and met Khushi vadina(brother's wife is regarded as vadina), aunt, uncle and finally Arvind.

We all sat for breakfast on a big table in our dinning room. Arvind and I sat beside each other and the credit for this arrangement goes to my anna and vadina.

While eating breakfast we both we kept stealing glances at each other just like anna and vadina.

After breakfast we loaded the cars with our luggage.

Arvind and I are in a car, anna and vadina in a car, mom, dad, aunt, uncle in a car.

We started oye journey at 8.

Arvind and I started our journey by talking about our likes, dislikes about our work, friends, everything...after 3-4 hours, I started driving to give Arvind some rest.

Arvind...

I am very happy that I am going to marry Aadya. I am very much fascinated with her smile as uncle made this trip I am going to spend maximum time with her. Thinking about Aadya I fell into deep sleep.

Next day I woke up and initially I messaged her and started packing so we could reach their house by breakfast time.

I wore a t-shirt with jeans as it would be most comfortable while journey. I am impressed by her way of dressing. I requesed Vikram that me and Aadya would come in my car and he accepted.

Our journey started around 8 and we talked a lot about ourselves with each minute passing I was liking her so much more. She likes speaking a lot. After 3-4 hours of driving we exchanged our positions.

We were stealing glances with each other all the way. We stopped by some roadside restaurant and had our food, and then continued to our destination as it was not very far.

Finally after a long ride we reached dadaji's vilage......

Author's note:

hello friends...i updated another chapter.hope u like it.pls do vote and comment.PM if any suggestions..

Edited by : prriyaankaa