Is Everything alright between us..??

After few months
..

Aadya..

"LOVE, I believe that LOVE in any relation brings many colors to our life. Seeing Vikram-Khushi in love my belief on love became stronger and had a wish that my hubby's love towards me should be limitless. I'm so fortunate to get Arvind in my life. We are so happy having each other. Suddenly everything between us changed with that incident. May be god has some other plans with our lives. "Tears are falling from my eyes writing this in my diary.

Diary has become my companion in my life these days.

It's almost 6 months after that incident took place and changed our lives completely.. My life became upside down after that day. I tried to talk to him but all my trials went in vain. He is adamant to his decision and I don't have any other option than to leave him.Though I'm broken from inside I am showcasing that I'm strong.

Every day I wait for his call or at least a message. I'm in my thoughts and I listened door bell. Sandhya came in "You didn't have food right, Aadya why don't you have food on time. I cooked your favorite dishes. Come sit first "

I had dinner with Sandhya cracking jokes trying to lighten my mood, she doesn't know that the scars are so deep that they can't be healed easily. Soon Rahul arrived and chatting for some time they retired to home.

Rahul-Sandhya shifted to Hyderabad as Rahul got posting as ACP 2 months back. We became more closer as Rahul's brother Sahil is residing near my place here since my arrival. These both brothers are alike and Sahil takes care of me.

I am spending my days alone being at home but Sahil doesn't allow me stay at my place, he always tries to change my mood with his humour. I feel like home being with these people.

Seeing the wedding photo in my mobile thinking about Arvind I don't know when I slept. I woke up as my mobile is ringing continuously .I am shocked to see many calls from office. Soon I got ready and went to office.

"So sorry. I couldn't make it early. I already sent mail, you might have started the presentation." I said with my assistant Priya.

"No mam, clients wants you to give presentation" said Priya

"It's ok Priya, tell them to come to conference room. I'll be there in 5 minutes" saying I went to conference room.

After an hour, meeting is over and clients are happy with our work and they gave us the contract to do event.

Sharing the good news with my staff, I went to my cabin to finalize designs for all events in wedding. Making a list I made everyone in teams and assigned them in different works. Though it's few months I started a branch ours is the best event management company in the city.

I'm happy for the fame I'm getting. I wish Arvind is beside me in my success. Tears slipped from my eyes.

Brushing away the thoughts I concentrated on the wedding we are going to arrange. Next 10 days I am busy arranging all things needed for every ritual in wedding. I'm getting best designers in clothing, jewellery designing etc... for this wedding. My staffs are working good as they knew very well if they do any mistake I won't tolerate them.

I don't know from when I turned into strict boss but the profession I chose I can't take any risk.

All the rituals took place successfully and today it's wedding. Clients are happy with our arrangements and they said all the events from their family should be conducted by our company.

I'm happy listening this. Our event is hit and everyone called it a party. As I lost interest in parties, excusing myself I went to an orphanage to spend time.

Initially when I shifted to this place, I visit daily and started to look after their needs. I find happiness spending time with children here.I'm donating money every month in the names of Vikram and Arvind. Though we aren't together he is in my heart. It's a small misunderstanding between us. May be we will be together again.

Spending some time with children I retired to home. I'm checking my bag nth time, I couldn't find my mobile, and maybe it's misplaced.

I have my memories with Arvind in it. I lost it. I'm crying and don't know when I slept.

Arvind..

I became workaholic these months, concentrating more on business and expanding it in abroad. I'm staying at Mumbai after that incident. It's 6 months, happiness left my life. I'm living for the sake of my wife, may be one day I will find her. May be we may reunite.

I'm at present in a meeting with my staff discussing about the deals we have to crack. "I want us to crack this deal. One mistake you will be out of this company" saying I left the conference room.

It's almost evening, Leaving office I went to home, to see my maid left preparing dinner for me. Sanjana called me "Where are you Arvind, we are waiting for you yaar. Come fast"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes" saying I got ready and left to meet Sanjana.

After sometime..

"Any progress??" I asked Sanjana..

"Sorry Arvind, we are trying, once we get to know I'll inform you" Sanjana said and we are talking about random topics while Harish arrived.

"When are you planning to marry??" I asked seeing them happy

"In 2 months. And thanks a lot Arvind, if you are not there we wouldn't be together today." Said Harish thanking me.

"It's ok Harish." I said.

"We can see your pain Arvind. We wish you to be happy." Said Sanjana.

Chatting for some time I retired to house. Thinking about the incidents that changed my life I slept.

Author's Note:

Hii friends.. I updated next chapter. Do vote, comment and encourage me to write more. Thanks lot readers for your valuable votes and comments. Next chapter I'll try to update soon.

Love,

Manasa..

"}$˒���