What are you hiding???

Aadya

One night at 1:30am we got a phone call and Arvind received it to see it's Vikram calling...

Fearing what might have happened to khushi Arvind answered the call to listen"Khushi is craving for Panipuri ..I didn't find any restaurant so thought of asking aadya if she can make it now"
" sure Vikram we will be there in less than an hour with panipuri"... saying me and Arvind went to kitchen and started the work...

The other day she wanted to eat raw mango,during an outing she asked me for lemon pickle....etc list continued with different cravings.....,

At present I am in my cabin waiting for Rahul-Sandhya as they came here for a match for Sahil..

Sahil became a very good friend of mine during my stay at his place when I am away from my family.he supported me when I am sad and made many trials to change my mood and divert me from thinking about family especially Arvind...

By this time one of my friends informed about their arrival..

"Welcome Rahul-Sandhya..how are you??? After a long time we met" saying I offered juice

Rahul spoke "we are fine aadya how about you and Arvind??"

"We both are fine and Khushi is pregnant and it's 8th month now.." saying we talked about our lives...

Before leaving they gave me the chance to conduct Sahil engagement here at our place and gave me the required details of the aaradhya(Sahil fiance)

This event is just a week away and we have so much work...
Initially talking to aaradhya' s parents I found out their requirements for the engagement and other details...

Soon after meeting them we finalised the venue and tomorrow they will be going to shopping for the clothes and jewellery....

Between all of this I couldn't talk to Arvind and immediately dialled his number but it's switched off... it's strange

Arvind's mobile is switched off... thinking he might be busy in office I dropped a message to him saying about the arrival of Rahul-Sandhya and their stay at our place till the engagement...,

Soon I called dad-mom(Arvind's parents) to inform the sane and they happily agreed for their stay as Rahul helped me a lot in past...

Soon after assigning the work among my team I thought to take leave as it's already becoming late...
Coming out of office I noticed Vikram waiting for me and soon we are in his car ....

"Are you hiding anything from me doll?? you know you can share anything to me"said Vikram

I am astonished listening vikram's words "when time comes I will surely tell you and Arvind..."

Leaving me Vikram left to home,how can I tell you the truth Vikram,I am afraid of your reaction if you know the truth,you will be broken today Sandhya reminded me to say to my family,giving excuses I replied there is still time for them to know...
May be time has come I have to tell the truth to Arvind and of all this since past week I couldn't find my reports today I have to search them before Arvind arrives...

Thinking all this I entered the house to see mom and dad are in hall watching movie.. greeting them I talked about my day..

Soon I went to our room in search of reports and opening the room door I am shocked to see Arvind not present in the room...

I soon opened my wardrobe,to my surprise I found the reports when I kept it in past,under my sarees I heard Arvind's voice saying "what are you doing there love"??

"Nothing just some important papers " I said and went to washroom...

Thank god I am afraid may be Arvind knew about it ... brushing the thoughts away I had a fresh hot shower in between I felt a pair of hands touching me and it's none other my hubby....

"Actually I couldn't bath as I felt suffocated previously here but now I feel relaxed..." he spoke and we laughed ...

Hugging him like a second skin we had bath and returned to room wearing bathrobe while Arvind ruffling his water dripping hair his six pack is perfectly visible at this time in his water dripping body...

As I am gazing at Arvind,he caught me so to divert myself I took hair drier...

Arvind stood beside me took drier from my hand,today he's looking different....."omg aadya he's your husband you can hug him what are you thinking you are behaving like a new wedded couple shy to talk to your husband " my mind mocked me and I hugged my hubby surprising him...

Maid knocked door and gave us dinner,we fed each other and soon I am hugging Arvind on bed he is saying something but I couldn't listen anything and I am busy kissing my husband on his eyes,cheeks,lips,shoulders......ahem ahem everywhere not giving a chance Arvind to speak....

Understanding my situation I am in a pool of kisses I couldn't think anything other than Arvind...

Moaning his name again and again we spent a passionate night after a long time...

Author's note:
I am back with another chapter friends... next one also is on the way ...hope you are enjoying this book...do vote and comment your views on this chapter as your comments and votes encourage me to write more.....

Love you,
Manasa

Edited by: prriyaankaa