First Morning..

Aadya..

It's worth watching Arvind's face when maa said arvind to sleep on couch. When I entered the room I noticed it's a good well-furnished room. I soon opened my bag and changed into chudidar and arranging the bed then Khushi came into room saying "Aadya, Do you need anything??"

I replied smiling "Nothing Khushi I'm fine. "

She said "If you need anything call me I will be in next room."

I replied "Sure Khushi. Good night".

Saying good night she left the room and I slept in middle of bed and I soon slept hugging pillow as there isn't my teddy bear. I miss you teddy.

Next Day...

I felt some on waking me might be my mom and said "5 more minutes maa. Please I am so tired. Let me sleep". Again mom woke up me saying "Aadya, get up beta. It's getting late for Vrat"

Then I remembered that I'm no more single but I'm married and immediately woke up to see maa sitting beside me "Sorry maa I'm little tired I will get ready within 15 minutes maa" saying I am getting down from bed but mom stopped me saying "

There isn't any hurry beta, still there's more time. Take as much time possible to get ready because I want my daughter to look best. Take this saree and jewellery. Now go get ready. I will send Khushi to help you in getting ready."

Soon I took hot shower and came out wearing bath robe but shocked to see Arvind in front of wardrobe selecting clothes to wear. I tip toed to him and went to his side taking a pair of clothes saying "Wear this. This suits you for today's Vrat. And change this after Vrat."

He shocked seeing me beside him and came near me dragged me to him keeping hands on my waist and said " You are looking beautiful baby."

"Arvind leave me. Khushi will be here any time. If she sees us like this she'll not stop teasing me." I said

"Baby I am waiting from long time to have you in my arms and you're asking me to free you. This isn't fare baby. "Arvind replied smirking me.

"Arvind you know very well I too want to be with you, understand the situation" I said pleading him

"Fine I will leave you but you have to give me my gift." Arvind said laughing

"Gift? I don't have anything at present Arvind. I will give you once we reach home "

"Not that gift baby but kiss" showing me keeping finger on lips

"Arvin..." I am telling and felt his lips on me and I'm intoxicated with kiss I forgot everything and kissed passionately wrapping hands to his neck.

Between our kiss I listened someone coughing and surprised to see Khushi standing at door keeping hands on her eyes. We parted soon and he left room. I am blushing lot and Khushi came to me saying "You have to wait some more time Aadya".

"It's nothing Khushi come help me in getting ready" I said avoiding further teasing. After good one hour I came down to see everyone waiting for me. But my parents and Vikram are not present here. I asked Khushi to know our family whereabouts.

Soon I took blessings from maa, papa and sat beside Arvind for Vrat. I felt someone staring at me and noticed it's none other than Arvind whispering "You're looking beautiful in this saree baby". I blushed for his compliment and gestured him to concentrate on Vrat. During the Vrat we are stealing glances at each other and finally after 2 hours Vrat is completed.