Proposal....

Aadya..

"Please take care of Aadya. May be I cannot talk to her hereafter.

No Vikram. Please don't say like that I cannot afford to lose you. Please comeback. Please vikram. I am sobbing heavily taking vikram's hand in mine.While Arvind is standing beside mesaying nothing happens to Vikram.I am praying to god for their life standing in front of god's idol. Nurse came hurriedly and gave me the news that...... Listening to news I am shocked."

I woke up from my sleep hurriedly and thanked god as it's a nightmare. But since my heart is not ready to accept so I went to Vikram's room so see him safe. He's not there. I am searching for him in whole house and finally he's in hall happily laughing with khushi and arvind. I ran and hugged vikram.

"Don't ever think to leave me. You know how much you mean to me" I said,

While Vikram replied "What happened aadya. You're sweating heavily. Did you get any nightmare??Calm down sweety. Nothing will happen to me .Come first sit down and have a glass of water."

Drinking glass of water I sat down with then and after some time retired to my room. I am engrossed in thinking at that time arvind came to my room.

"Are you fine now??"Asked arvind

"Yeah fine. But shall we go out for some time. I badly need a change" I replied.

I got ready in 10 mins wearing chudidar and went down to see arvind busy talking with someone in phone. Informing about our plan to all our family I went to arvind. By this time he's free.

We talked randomly during our ride and finally reached mall by 12pm. Entering into the mall I intertwined my hand with Arvind's and roamed around the mall. Finally we stopped at a store Arvind trying shirts and I liked a shirt. We came out of men's section and went to ladies section and selected dress for Khushi..

"I am tired arvind. I can't walk anymore. Let's sit somewhere" I said

Moving to food court we grabbed pizza ,some fries and my favourite Choco lava. While I'm eating he's busy talking to One of his friends.

"Actually my friends came from US so we thought to call it a party. I want you to join with me. Will you?" He asked

"Fine .At what time??" I asked

"In 2 hours" he replied. It took almost an hour to reach our home as we have heavy traffic today. Getting down from car arvind gave me a gift saying

"Wear this. Give me a call I will pick you when you're ready" saying he went. I retired to my room to get ready. Taking a long hot shower I got ready in the dress he gave with red and gold colors combination. Its really looking good on me. l did side braid for my hair. I wore white and red combo ear rings. Wearing bangles and watch I went down to see arvind waiting for me.

 Wearing bangles and watch I went down to see arvind waiting for me