Friend Wedding...

Aadya..

Enjoying early morning ride with our love that too on bike is amazing that any girl would love to have..

The cool wind touching our face ,I am in love with this weather. Hugging the person u love most during the ride is best experience anyone would want. I am on bike with arvind riding to airport,I am falling badly for this man. He doesn't leave a chance to surprise me every time.

While we are loading luggage into car arvind surprised me with his presence.

After hugging mom, dad I went to vikram but instead I felt his arms embracing me telling me not to go. While my mom,dad are coughing to make me aware of person. I didn't knew why they are smiling at me.

Looking at the person I hugged till now I came to know that it's arvind..Out of embarrassment everyone went outside leaving me and arvind.

After they left us alone we laughed and went behind them. Saying good bye to parents I hovered on to arvind's bike while khushi and vikram are coming in the car.

Through out the ride we didn't speak to each other but felt the togetherness as it's most needed for us.

During our ride arvind tried to speak but me being stubborn didn't let him speak and said to just enjoy the moment. Closing my eyes to enjoy the weather my thoughts revolved around arvind,our meeting,village.... Every moment.In between I felt our ride has stopped. Checking the surroundings I saw we reached airport.

While arvind,vikram are taking luggage from car,I went to find my friends and noticed that everyone are waiting for me to checkin.

Sending everyone I went to vikram and khushi as they are giving me many precautions not my miss my meal,call them without fail etc.

Finally coming to arvind saying goodbyewhile I am about to go I felt a grip on my hand and he hugged me like there's no tomorrow. Giving a kiss on his cheek while I'm leaving he gave me my favourite red roses wishing happy journey.

As it's a 2 hour journey I didn't get bored as I opened my dairy. As soon as we reached Mumbai we took a taxi and reached sandhya's house.

After gathering the family I started telling them our schedule of the events and they are well impressed with our planning and gave some changes while we happily accepted and started our work.

After 5 days...

Time passed fastly and Next Day is Wedding. As sandhya doesn't have any siblings and cousins haven't reached yet we are having full masti. Sandhya's parents treated me as their own daughter.

Sandhya's fiancé Rahul is a well known cop. I thought cops are always serious and doesn't laugh,no personal life and so on. Rahul proved My intuition is wrong and mingled with us so easily. . I started calling him jiju and teasing him a lott.

I felt I am attached to Rahul as he treated me as his sister.

In these 5 days looking into arrangements I am super busy so I didn't talk to my parents,vikram just replied to their messages.

But Arvind I called him daily and used to talk to him during nights.But From 2 days he isn't lifting my calls or replying to my messages.

I called vikram and he said arvind is busy in office. But my mind is not ready to accept this. As it's a matter of one more day Thinking about arvind I slept.

Next Day...

Pre wedding rituals started at groom's house. Starting with

Snatakaṃ: It is usually performed before householder responsibilities are handed over to the Groom. As a part of this custom, the groom is asked to wear a thread on his body. The ritual is conducted a few hours prior to the wedding.