Surprise...

After few days..

Aadya..

Days are passing fastly. Everyone are doing arrangements .It's 2 days left for  marriage and I am feared after  after tomorrow I cannot call this as my house, my identity, life everything changes. I miss my family a lot. I have many memories attached in every corner of this house.

After that day Arvind is always beside me and if he's busy in at office he would inform me. I am badly in love with him. Though days are passing fastly but it's like years for me waiting for the big day. Finally my wedding in 2 days . Though I am excited for this but I am feared also.

I am present in hall with mehendi on my hands. Seeing thousands of designs for mehendi I decided to have portrait mehendi. Our photos are looking awesome in mehendi. As it's dinner time Arvind bought dinner for me, he fed me and I saw everyone are feeding their wives and a scene caught my eyes. Arjun is feeding Nikitha.

"Have a look at Arjun" I said

"Yeah, Arjun likes nikitha "Replied Arvind

"That's great arvind. Nikitha is a good girl anyone could get. She takes care of me a lot. We do a lot of fun with Vikram. He used to bear our anger with patience. May be god knows if we are in a family our parents couldn't bear us. She's my friend from our childhood days. She's like a member in our family. I am happy for nikitha. She deserves the best. I am so happy for her " I said.

Soon Arvind's family left for home because from tomorrow pre wedding rituals starts.

Next Day..

I woke up early and completed my routine and went to hall to see everyone are getting ready for Pendlikooturu ceremony ,where turmeric paste and oil is smeared to the bride and the groom, at their respective homes. This is done to cleanse their skin, so that a natural glow is radiated. After bathing the bride and the groom, they are given a new set of clothing to wear. The bride to be with flowers and jewellery and wears bangles on her wrists.

After the ceremony there isn't any ceremony at our place. I took rest after having lunch. Mon woke up me at 5:00pm saying to get ready giving a set of clothes. I got ready and went down to see my house decorated with flowers and all are ready in party clothes. Noticing me everyone everyone are in silence.

We started in cars and don't know where we are going. I don't have any idea about the plan. I saw that we are in front of a hotel and its awesome decoration full of lights, flowers everything.

"Where are we going? Will anyone of you take the pleasure to say? "I asked.

"We're almost here. 10 minutes more and you will know everything" said Dad.

We entered 1st floor and noticed lights are off. By this I am left alone in floor and called for mom, dad and vikram. Suddenly everyone screamed "SURPRISE" switching lights on.

I am beyond surprised and happy to see all my friends here. I noticed our family, Arvind's family, his friends all are present here.

Entering into place I noticed the banquet hall is divided into 2 parts arranged with mattresses. The walking place in middle.

I saw all our family seated with me on one side and Arvind with his family and friends on other side. And I and arvind are sitting opposite to each other beside our parents.

Soon after settling everyone soon the party started by Vikram saying

"A very good evening to everyone in our family. As everyone are busy these days with arrangements let's relax ourselves this evening. We planned this surprise for Aadya. Let us spend some  time together before the big day in their life. How about we spend time by playing games. Let's start with Anthyakshari."