Chapters 1-5

Chapter 1: Marrying the Prince and Concubine

"System is being bound..."

9526 is one of the new systems that have been shipped out of the Time and Space Bureau, but it is not as popular as its younger brother 9527. As soon as it came out, it was snatched away by senior taskers, regardless of whether it is a number. Let's ask for good luck.

And it and some other systems are put into each time and space, looking for a host that meets the standards, and binding to become a tasker.

"Host, host, you are awake." 9526 keep in mind the teachings of the seniors in the game, and you must leave a good first impression on your host. According to statistics, selling cute is the most popular among new taskers.

Although its dear host is just a baby girl who has just emerged from the womb, 9526 believes that there is a mature soul in the baby's body at this time.

Because the Space-Time Bureau selects such a person, a soul from another world, commonly known as a traverser.

The baby's body can't speak yet, but he can use his heart's voice, "Who are you...?" A soft and cold voice sounded.

Its host's voice is really nice, and 9526 happily responded, "Host, I'm System 9526."

After a period of silence, his heart sounded again,

"System...what is it."

Could it be that the host was an ancient person and didn't listen. Speaking of the system, 9526 blinked cutely and gave another explanation, but it didn't figure it out, but its host

figured it out, and said indifferently, "I don't know what the system is, and I... don't remember. Who am I before."

9526 was horrified for an instant, Ah, did something go wrong? Has there ever been such a situation before for a traveler with amnesia?

Although it was only not long after leaving the factory, 9526 still felt heavy responsibility and determined to work hard to guide the host's newcomer mission, but before that, it was a little ashamed, "Host, we have already bound."

This is the rule of crossing the game. , It has been bound from the first encounter, and many delegators have complained.

However, the host of 9526 only replied, "Oh." He didn't speak any more, listening to his heart rate seemed to be sleeping.

9526: "..." Seniors never taught this situation.

Prime Minister Ye Chenghui is deeply trusted by Emperor Longxuan. There are two daughters under his knees, both of whom were born by his wife Pan, and now they have a daughter. Although they were praised and received a thousand gold, they still sigh in his heart that there is no heir to inherit the incense. , Xu is a little blessed.

Pan's mood was not much better. After waking up and learning that she was another daughter, she couldn't help crying in silence. The wife of Pan's family who came to visit her, who was also Pan's sister-in-law, immediately persuaded him, "This has just given birth to a child. Where can the woman cry? I am not afraid of leaving the root of the disease."

"Sister-in-law." After listening to her, Pan took the handkerchief handed by the mother by the bed and wiped her tears.

The sister-in-law of the Pan family also knows her suffering. Ye Chenghui, because of the merits of being a dragon, has risen quickly. Now he has become the prime minister after thirty-five or ninety-nine years, but he has a deep affection with his wife. No one in the capital envy Pan. But because of this, he hasn't had any children for many years, and it has become a topic of discussion behind others' accusations.