Chapters 11-15

Chapter 11:

Since Xiao Qi had decided to treat Ye Mingxin as his wife, he believed that she could not continue to be deceived by others, and the person who deceived her might coax her away again someday.

But you can't just say straightaway, your father and mother obeyed other people's words, thinking that your bad life would easily bring disaster to the Xiangfu, so they threw you in the deep mountain temple without paying attention to them for more than ten years, and taught you martial arts. The master of more than ten years is the liar, who deliberately let you be abandoned by your parents.

It's impossible to think about it.

Xiao Qi put himself in the situation for Ye Ming to think about it. If it was him, let alone his feelings for Xiangfu, he was completely shocked.

Living in a scam, life is at the mercy of others, and that person is still a trusting master.

Xiao Qi pondered for a long time, but the servants of the Prince's Mansion looked at his pensive state and thought it was something important, so they didn't dare to bother. Finally, Xiao Qi called the butler, and said solemnly, "Say to the prince and concubine, we will have dinner together tonight."

Since their marriage, Xiao Qi and Ye Wuxin have rarely seen each other, let alone have dinner together. After Gong Yan's assassination, Xiao Qi's attitude was no longer so cold, but it was a pity that Ye Wuxin still went his own way, making it difficult to get close.

This was the first time that Xiao Qi offered to eat with the prince and concubine, and the housekeeper could see that his highness had shown good intentions to the prince and concubine, and he immediately responded.

When he was about to retreat to the prince and concubine's courtyard, he was stopped by Xiao Qi, and coughed slightly , "What do the prince and concubine like to eat?" The food from the mansion replied, "The taste of the prince and concubine is a little lighter."

Xiao Qi curled her lips slightly, "Then prepare more of what she likes."

Ye Wuxin had nothing to do after listening to what the housekeeper said. It was unavoidable, and he took a few steps to have a meal, but when it came suddenly, Xiao Qi might have something to tell her.

The dinner party was much richer than what Ye Wuxin usually used. There were some that she often ate, and some that Xiao Qi liked to eat. The people below would never ignore the master's preference.

However, the meal was quite quiet, Ye Wuxin was used to not speaking when eating and sleeping, even if he had something to say to the system in his heart.

Xiao Qi was used to wandering around on weekdays, and was a little uncomfortable with such a quiet meal, so he glanced at Ye Wuxin from time to time.

Ye Wuxin turned a blind eye to his gaze, eating slowly, his etiquette in every move was not even inferior to that of the royal family.

Ye Wuxin raised his eyes to look at Xiao Qi when he was done with the meal, "What are you going to say to me."

Xiao Qi's heart beats extremely fast for Shang Ye Wuxin's calm eyes for some reason , and it is rare to be calm.

It wasn't until Ye Wuxin looked at him suspiciously that he came back to his senses.

Xiao Qi pursed his lips, his appearance is really good, sword-like eyebrows flew obliquely into the strands of black hair under the corners of the temples, Qingjun's face, thin lips, and those peachy eyes calmed down seriously. It's hard to refuse eyes.

He had imagined all kinds of things after Ye Mingxin knew the truth, but he didn't expect it to be so plain.

"Oh." Ye Wuxin's cold voice alone.

She seemed to have noticed that the reaction was too simple, and somewhat disappointed Xiao Qi to tell her, so Ye Wuxin responded softly and seriously, "I know." I knew it a long time ago.

Xiao Qi understood Ye Mingxin's reaction from another aspect. Ye Mingxin was sent to Qingfeng Temple two days after she was born. She has been educated by Fan Suwen for many years, and Fan Suwen is also the master of the mysterious sect. She educated her apprentices in addition to martial arts. Even the Taoist scriptures would not teach her etiquette.

It is no wonder that Ye Mingxin has developed a temperament that is not ignorant of world affairs and has little desires, and his behavior is different from others.

From her attitude towards Ye Mansion, it can be seen that he had thought that she had a grudge against Ye Mansion before, but now it seems that she has no feelings for Ye Family people.

She was not touched or sad about being abandoned by her parents. Xiao Qi was a little happy, but at the same time she became even more worried, that is, Ye Mingxin also didn't care about what her master did.

Xiao Qi didn't want Ye Mingxin, who was like a blank piece of paper, to continue to trust her master, and said bitterly, "Fan Su asked if he is not a good person, but she has been deceiving you and hurting you."

" Has Xiao Qi's personality changed?" Ye Wuxin is a little speechless.

"From the overbearing little prince to the elder who persuades people to change from good, hate and iron to steel."

9526 I don't know if he should complain about Xiao Qi, or his family's host with super learning ability.

...

Ye Wuxin returned to the yard. The maid was ready to take a bath in hot water, and she retreated to the outside room as usual.

The Seventh Prince and Concubine do not like to be served close by.

Although most of the people in the yard are married to the Ye family, there are also some original servants in the Prince's Mansion, who did not dare to take advantage of the seven prince concubine's "not favored" to give Ye Wuxin a small stumbling block or a servant who refused to obey orders. .

However, no one dared to speak casually after experiencing the treatment of wooden stakes once.

The most tragic one was that the entire yard was turned into wood, and Ye Wuxin was in a daze. It would be better if no one quarreled her.

When Ye Wuxin was bathing, did 9526 mention blocking vision? Some female taskers seemed to mind being seen, even if it was a system without gender.

However, Ye Wuxin didn't mind. In her words, if there is one task for one world, then the body is only a temporary body. Maybe it will become a man or other things in the future, so why bother.

Even with amnesia, the ability to adapt is quite good, 9526 can't help but guess what character its host is in the past life.

After the bath, Ye Wuxin was also ready to go to sleep, not wanting Xiao Qi to come.

It was a little different from the way he had dinner at night. At this time, Xiao Qi's white ears were a little red, and he seemed to be shy.

Xiao Qi was also upset because of his ridicule of his father. He was not tempted by Ye Ming before, so he didn't care about these rumors, but now his heartbeat is a little bit faster and his face is a bit hot. It is strange that he has not seen any kind of woman. Anyway, what's so shy.

Ye Wuxin didn't care about his so-called entanglement, and there was no turbulence in his tone, and he asked directly, "Why are you here?"

Xiao Qi was a little bit stern, and his handsome face became more and more seductive. "You are my concubine, what's so strange about you and me in the same room."

9626: "Smelly hooligan,"

Ye Wuxin paused slightly when he heard the words of 9526, and then raised his head, looking at Xiao with clear eyes. Qi, "You're right."

Xiao Qi's heart trembled slightly, and Ye Wuxin walked towards him, walked up to him, raised his hand to his chest, and quickly tapped twice before blinking.

Xiao Qi avoids unavoidable, he is tapped acupuncture points.

Ye Wuxin retracted his hand and said in a calm tone, "This is also the same room."

9526 Sahua: "Do it well, host, don't give the smelly rascals any chance."

Xiao Qi, unable to move, opened his eyes wide, revealing that he couldn't move . With a believable look, he looked at Ye Wuxin lying on the bed, covered with a quilt and closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Don't care about him at all.

The maid outside the yard was happy to know that the seventh princes went in. She got used to being abused by the princes and concubines. Almost all of them confessed their fate. In fact, the princes and concubines are also quite good, so they don't beat them and scold them, so they let them. 'Quiet', just don't disturb her.

When Ye Wuxin woke up early in the morning, he lingered for a while, only to remember that Xiao Qi had been acupointed, and got up and solved Xiao Qi's acupoint.

Xiao Qi didn't lose his temper, so he glared at Ye Wuxin, snorted coldly and waved his sleeves away. The physical strength was not bad, and he didn't feel weak after standing all night.

The butler who was waiting for his highness to have breakfast, saw the obvious dark circles under his eyes, and immediately understood something in his heart.

Xiao Qilian yawned several times and ordered the housekeeper, "Send someone to ask for a day off, and I will go back to make up for a sleep." The housekeeper immediately responded. It must be that the master was tired last night.

In the next few days, His Royal Highness never went to the prince's concubine's courtyard again. The servants of the Prince's Mansion said privately that His Royal Highness liked the new and disliked the old, fearing that the heat would dissipate within a few days. The only person who doesn't think so is the housekeeper.

His Royal Highness didn't mean to get close to the prince and concubine anymore, but he didn't go into and out of Fengyue Land as frequently as in the past.

The butler estimated that His Royal Highness really took care of the prince and concubine.

Ye Wuxin didn't know about Xiao Qi's changes, and she hadn't bothered about it. Her life was as pure as before, and she didn't ask about world affairs.

Only in the meantime, I met with Master Fan Su and asked again.

"Master." Ye Wuxin's attitude towards her didn't seem to have changed at all, and it was still plain.

Fan Suwen also guessed that the apprentice should also know the truth. He didn't change what he called Ye Wuxin and felt relieved. The gaze looking at Ye Wuxin was also soft, "Master, I'm sorry."

She said in a deep voice, "But Master is all for your own good."

"The wealth, fame and fortune pursued by secular women, who are trapped in the back house fighting, will they really ruin you."

"You have been the fastest to reach the seventh floor after so many years of practicing Wang Qing tactics. People." A trace of loneliness and pride flashed in Fan Suwen's eyes, "Even your master, I am ten years later than you."

"In order to forget the love, I cut off the secular relationship with my own hands." Fan Suwen's voice was soft and soft, but he said coldly. It's a refreshing word.

9526 I understood this a little bit. Ye Wuxin said before that even if I told Fan Su, she wouldn't listen, what did it mean.

"Into the magic barrier." Ye Wuxin sighed.

"I just hope you don't indulge in love." She looked at Ye Wuxin, her eyes full of love and hope.

Fan Suwen said at the end, "I will not be in the capital recently. When I come back, you will tell me the answer."

Ye Wuxin was silent, and she also guessed what Fan Suwen was going to do.