Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186:  Both Righteous and Evil

 "I think the bracelet is still useful, for example, it tells me a truth, life is still very valuable." Xiao Han said to 9526.

Life is so precious, but there are still people who come to find their way to death. 9526 couldn't help but order wax for those who came.

Ouyang Jiying, who had once challenged her to compare the sword in Huafang, was emotional at this time, and drew his sword to Xiao Han, "Shuiyue Fairy is so friendly to you, you can kill you."

I have seen Fairy Shuiyuexiang. Xiaoyu perishes, and if the murderer is casually drinking tea here, Ouyang Jiying becomes furious.

Sitting on the edge of the stone table, Xiao Han didn't even look at his sword, making Ouyang Jiying, who was ignorant of the cold

reception, more angry. At the same time, Meng Yu, Jiang Shaotang, Shangguanli and others arrived because of the shocking news of Fairy Shuiyue's death. , Meng Yu looked solemn, but still persuaded, "Young Master Ouyang, maybe there is some other misunderstanding."

Ouyang Jiying, who has been flooded with emotions such as anger, grief and hatred, said sternly, "What else can there be? Fairy Shuiyue's maid escaped with serious injuries, and said that Fairy Shuiyue died tragically under her sword."

Meng Yu and Jiang Shaotang, who were originally biased towards Xiao Han, fell deeply,

"I'm wrong, I'm very I'm sure that no one is left alive, so it's impossible for anyone to escape."

Suddenly a faint voice sounded, and

Meng Yu looked at Xiao Han incredulously. She didn't seem to know what shocking words she had

said , Xiao Han said. It's not a lie. Although she doesn't like pretending to be concealed, she will not leave traces stupidly, and also let go of the servants who can also provide her with good-value Yi Shuiyue residence.

But some people seem to be eager to tell the whole rivers and lakes that she is the murderer.

Meng Yu said with seriousness in his eyes, "You really killed Fairy Shuiyue?"

Xiao Han said casually, "Yes."

She put down the teacup and picked up the pitch-black long sword she lay aside.

But when Xiao Han pressed the hilt on the sword, not only Meng Yu and Jiang Shaotang held their breath, even Shangguanli also took a trace of prudence. Although they share the same hatred, they also knew that they could not win Xiao Han. It seemed that only Ouyang Ji is commendable for his courage, or that he was dazzled by hatred and anger, and he stabbed Xiao Han with his sword without self-control.

"I'm going to kill you to avenge the Shuiyue Fairy." The

sword in his hand was stabbed in a series. It was the combination of Ouyang's unique sword skills, but it did not mean that Ouyang Jiying would be Xiao Han's opponent.

"Young Master Ouyang." Meng Yu, Shangguanli and the others couldn't stop them, and could only watch Xiao Han's sword penetrate Ouyang Jiying's heart.

The Ouyang family's generation is such a single seedling. They can't watch him die here indifferently, and the murderer Xiao Han's attitude is really arrogant. As the host here, Shangguanli is also angry. , Suddenly, the sky is full of pink peaches, thin red and colorful flowers, but every bit is murderous.

With a finger at the front, several sword qi waves were understated. Except for one wave to disperse the rain, the other two wounded Meng Yu and Jiang Shaotang who were also willing to shoot.

Everyone was horrified, knowing that she was good at swordsmanship, and didn't want to be able to gather sword energy at will.

I still don't know if I can leave here alive.

However, Xiao Han hadn't had time to deal with those people because she noticed that the good value of the gold characters floating on the bracelet was instantly reduced by three hundred, and the evil value was changed from zero to three hundred.

Suddenly, she was shocked. She originally thought that the bracelet was meant to drive her to be an executioner. She didn't want to have a sense of justice, so she deducted three hundred good points if she killed someone who was not evil.

Xiao Han chuckled lightly, making everyone wonder why.

I saw Xiao Han lightly squeezed the sword blade and lifted the weight lightly. The heart that had been cut off stopped bleeding. When he pulled it out again, Ouyang Jiying fell to the ground with a pale face, but no blood was visible on his chest.

Meng Yu and Jiang Shaotang, who were slightly injured, went to see Ouyang Jiying, and they couldn't help showing a look of horror. It was clear how Xiao Han managed to make Ouyang Jiying survive.

Will there be such a swordsmanship in this world?

And Xiao Han looked at the golden characters again, and the good and evil values ​​were restored to their original values, just like cheating

. As expected , killing also affected her good and evil values, but not for serious injuries.

This is also how Xiao Han had confidence in his own swordsmanship, so he dared to make such a bold experiment. If the experiment is unsuccessful, it can only mean that Ouyang Jiying is unfortunate, and Xiao Han has lost three hundred good points.

Meng Yu and the others were stunned, "What do you mean?"

Xiao Han said lightly, "I want him to die, and no one can save it."

Although these words were arrogant, everyone had to admit that she didn't say anything. Wrong, just like Ouyang Jiying is dead or alive, only between her sword.

Even they are the same.

The new discovery of the opponent's ring made Xiao Han feel good and was willing to let them go, so he chuckled, "Shangguan family is a flower cherishing person, I don't know it is a man who cherishes life."

"The favor I owed Shangguanqian has also ended. "

If Shangguanli wants to avenge Yi Shuiyue or something, she won't keep her hands.

Shangguan had blood from the corner of his mouth. His original clear and handsome face was already extremely ugly, but he was also smart enough to know that if he tried hard, he would only lose his life in vain.

She even dared to kill Fairy Shuiyue, and Young Master Ouyang was able to pierce her heart with a sword, so she didn't dare to kill him as a Shangguanli.

As for Meng Yu and Jiang Shaotang, Xiao Han said indifferently, "If you find someone to treat him in time, you might still be alive."

She knew that Zhen Qi sealed Ouyang Jiying's heart with the sword, and kept his. Life, but whether there will be other sequelae, Xiao Han doesn't know.

She also didn't care about Ouyang Jiying, even if he was just a pure and passionate young man deceived by others, but Xiao Han would not be merciless if he wanted to kill her.

Without a sword ending, it was Xiao Han's unwillingness to waste his life on them.

Meng Yu looked at her with a complicated expression, "Why are you killing Fairy Water Moon? Don't you even want to explain it?"

"I thought we were friends." There was a bit of grief in his tone.

"Really?" Xiao Han laughed, with a very cold attitude.

...

Meng Yu, both physically and mentally injured, finally left with Jiang Shaotang with Ouyang Jiying, who did not know his life or death. Xiao Han continued to study the bracelet. At present, it seems that the bracelet has its own principle of evaluating good and evil values ​​and random triggering. The function of the task.

Before, killing the wicked can get good value, which is then indirectly converted into health value.

And like Ouyang Jiying, who was born in a famous family, has not involved the darkness of the world, I am afraid that at most he is just a swordsman with others, and he has not contaminated many lives in his hands, and has not injured innocent people, so he is not considered a wicked person, Xiao Han If he kills him, it violates another rule of the bracelet, reducing the good value and increasing the opposite evil value.

Xiao Han doesn't care about the evil value, but as soon as the good value decreases, it will affect Xiao Han's life.

Xiao Han was not very angry either. This bracelet was quite principled, and it was just a dead object with no intelligence, otherwise how could she have been fooled by her method just now.

In addition to not killing people, Xiao Han did not do what he wanted.

9526 faintly said, "Host, are you cheating?"

Xiao Han said righteously, "You are wrong, I am using its rules in a fair and reasonable manner ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿"

and then back to Yi Shuiyue. I have to say that Tao Zhongfang was lucky this time. Tao Zhongfang was about to implement his plan. There was no observation of Xiao Han's secret investigation, and there were two indisputable evidences of the secret room and Jiang Chao.

However, Yi Shuiyue was smarter than Tao Zhongfang, and there were people hiding in the dark to help her, and she did almost nothing to leak.

It was at the last moment that Xiao Han was truly completely certain.

There are not only many people in this world who pity and cherish jade, but also Yi Shuiyue's identity is special. Ouyang Jiying and others will not be the first people to come to Yi Shuiyue for her death

. Sooner or later...No, she is already a public enemy. NS.

...

Meng Yu and others stayed at Shangguanli's villa, looking for a famous doctor for Ouyang Jiying, while quickly sending carrier pigeons to Ouyang Villa. Ouyang Fu is the best at Zhujian Villa, and Ouyang Jiying is the only descendant of the third generation. Now he does not know his life or death.

The doctor Shangguanli found was the genius doctor Hua Gu, who was as famous as the ghost doctor in the rivers and lakes.

After Hua Gu's careful diagnosis, he was surprised, "

Sword-qi is used to seal his heart, which is rare in the world." "Then why did you not wake up?" Jiang Shaotang, who also knows medical skills, asked in doubt, "Ouyang Shao Zhuangzhu can There are other wounds?"

"This sword qi has the meaning of turning death into life, maintaining the heart, and can save Ouyang Shao Zhuang Ou's life without worry, but..." Hua Gu lightly stroked his long beard, his face He was also embarrassed and pondered a sentence or two, "When will I wake up, maybe ten and a half months, maybe another one and a half years."

Hua Gu sighed, "I'm also not good at medical skills, I haven't seen this before. This is a magical method."

He has been practicing medicine for decades . He has seen knife wounds, sword wounds, and poisonous wounds. But he hasn't seen such injuries yet, so I don't know what to do. Good diagnosis and treatment.

Others heard this and their hearts sank,

Hua Gu also gave Shangguanli again, Meng Yu and the others prescribed a few medicines, and they also suffered serious injuries from Xiao Han.

Fairy Shuiyue and Xiao Han had no grievances, but they were killed by her sword. It is not like Ouyang Jiying was dazzled by anger and had a brief time with Xiao Han. There is also the maid Ouyang Shao Zhuang said. Since Xiao Han has admitted that she killed Fairy Shuiyue, and said that she has killed people inside and outside the residence, there are some suspicions, and she has no need to lie on this matter. .

Meng Yu frowned, feeling that the matter was full of mysteries, and determined to find out the truth of the matter, not only because of Xiao Han, who he once regarded as a friend, but also for the murdered Water Moon Fairy and the seriously injured Ouyang Jiying.

The murder of Shuiyue Fairy by Xiao Han within a short period of time quickly spread throughout the country and caused an uproar. Everyone in the martial arts was indignant. Ouyang Villa also sent people back to Ouyang Jiying, and asked the genius Hua Lone to stay in the villa.

There are also rumors that Ouyang Jiying's second uncle, the famous sword Ouyangfu is about to come out.