Chapters 151-155

Chapter 151: 

Xiao Han came back this time, too. In order to complete the medical school course in advance, her studies in the capital have become very busy, and there may be no time to come back in the future holidays.

She is ready to move out of the dormitory to rent an apartment near the school, so that she can cook and eat by herself.

The house next door to Aunt Li was originally rented. It would be nice to quit the rent. In fact, there is still a house, which is the cabin where the original body and Grandma Liang lived for more than ten years. They moved out only for safety and comfort, but Xiao Han never did. Intend to sell. Anticipating that he won't be back in a few years, I thought about finding someone to take care of the cabin.

Aunt Li readily agreed, but it was a trivial matter.

Police officer Fan also came to the dinner for Xiao Han. He was promoted because of his merits in arresting drug dealers in a province-wide operation at the end of last year.

I heard that the big drug dealer was in the crowd and almost ran under the police's eyelids. In the end, Officer Fan saw that something was wrong and took it decisively.

Of course, because of the big case involved, the specific details are not easy to disclose.

But because of this time, Police Officer Fan was promoted and transferred to the Municipal Criminal Investigation Team.

When Fan Jiaxuan saw Xiao Han, he was also very emotional, and inadvertently remembered what she said that summer.

The future is indeed unpredictable.

Who would have thought that a child who had been alone with his grandmother and had to rely on others for help would now become a promising student in the medical school.

It only took three years.

Is three years long? It may not be short, but it is definitely not at the point where things are wrong, but just like Liang Zhen staying in the capital, she may not have time to return to Ningxian in a few years. She no longer needs to stay in a small place like Ningxian. She is here. It is a broader world.

If Grandma Liang could see it, she would be very happy.

Fan Jiaxuan's only fortunate thing is that she didn't go astray, but got better and better.

Xiao Han only stayed for a few days before and after the New Year, and Grandma Liang's ashes were taken away. She found a columbarium in the capital, which was also convenient for worshipping from time to time.

...

Xiao Han completed all the courses in only three years, and even the last year was selected by the school for joint training by the school to study abroad.

There is almost no free time, it is all running between the laboratory and the hospital.

Before she graduated, many hospitals offered her an olive branch. Among them, the two private hospitals with the most favorable conditions were the Xiang and Yu private hospitals. However, Xiao Han refused to recruit and chose the Capital First Hospital instead.

Professor Su, who has always taken her with her, did not interfere with the student's choice, but he appreciated it very much in his heart.

With Liang Zhen's talents, it is actually very easy to obtain a comfortable material life, but the kind of personal doctor for rich and senior officials is limiting her talents prematurely.

Compared with public hospitals, private hospitals with capital behind them are obviously much better, and there are no qualification restrictions.

Professor Su has seen many of his students, who are talented in medicine, and finally accepted the olive branch of private hospitals. , Or accepting the funding of some big people to open private clinics, life is mostly good, and there are villas and luxury cars at a young age, and the family is happy.

Professor Su will not judge whether their choice is good or not,

but such a similarity is also regrettable.

Fortunately, Liang Zhen, the student he values ​​most, her ambition does not stop there, nor will she be dazzled by wealth, fame and fortune.

Professor Su also had more expectations of Liang Zhen, at least her future could not be seen at a glance.

There are all kinds of doctors in this world, doctors with benevolence and virtue, and some who focus on the pinnacle of medical skills.

No one is good, no one is bad, just want to be ashamed.

In fact, in addition to Professor Su, many teachers and students of the medical school are paying attention to which hospital Xiao Han will choose in the end.

No one accidentally chose neurosurgery, the most difficult and almost the most difficult neurosurgery in the operation. However, many people did not expect this result from the Capital First Hospital.

There are those who admire and lament, and there are those who say sour words.

But there are many professors and teachers who have the same idea as Professor Su, and I look forward to seeing where Liang Zhen will finally go in the future.

I thought I would have to wait at least a few years, but I didn't expect the result to come so quickly.

In fact, Xiao Han didn't think so much, let alone Professor Su and they had so much expectation of her. She refused the invitation of the private hospital and chose the Capital Hospital for a simple reason.

Private hospitals are rich, but in terms of the top level, they still have the most cases around the world. It is definitely the capital hospital. It has a government background and is internationally prestigious.

If Xiao Han just wanted to make money, even if he didn't become a doctor, it would be very simple to get rich through other channels, so why bother to work for someone.

As a doctor in the Capital Hospital, you can at least get in touch with difficult and complicated diseases, difficult and severe surgical cases from all over the world.

However, the Capital Hospital does have more restrictions. Even if it is named the best genius of the Capital Medical College for decades, Xiao Han has to start as an intern.

Especially in neurosurgery, which is full of talents.

Being able to go to the operating table requires not only the hospital's approval, but also the patient's family.

Even a patient has the right to demand that the doctor who wants to perform surgery on him is an authoritative doctor with hundreds of successful cases, not a young doctor who is a newcomer, even if the hospital says it is excellent, but has only performed a few operations.

Dr. Lin, who is in charge of bringing Xiao Han, comforted that after more operations, the patient's sense of trust would be built up, who didn't come here like this.

It is true that Xiao Han's surgical skills are perfect, surpassing most doctors in the neurosurgery room, but the lack of qualifications and surgical cases has become a major flaw in her. Perhaps her success rate is 100% so far, but the base is too small, even if it is international standards, it is difficult to use as a reference.

Xiao Han shrugged. She didn't care much about the distrust of the patient, but it was not what she wanted to let her build her reputation for surgery step by step.

So Xiao Han set a goal for himself and only performed challenging and difficult operations.

That is to say, no one has done the operation, she will do it.

As a result, Xiao Han had a lot of leisure in the hospital at once. If the hospital had not valued Xiao Han, many people would have been laughing behind him.

As a result, such an operation was delivered to the door.

It's not that Xiao Han is lucky, but because of the authority and reputation of the Capital Hospital, it is common to encounter major operations.

National-level figure skater Xia Wan was injured in an accident on the ice rink. As soon as the accident happened, Xia Wan was sent to the Capital Hospital.

The hospital also immediately arranged a special ward and held an emergency meeting to study how to treat and the possibility of a successful operation.

Within a few days, even world-class doctors contacted by the International Sports Federation came to the Capital Hospital to participate in the consultation.

But in the end, even after two operations, Xiawan's dyskinesia caused by nerve trauma to the spinal cord could not be changed.

Not to mention skating on the field, it's difficult to stand up again.

When all the doctors gave up, Xiao Han can be said to be very bold in suggesting that she can undergo surgery to cure Xia Wan.

She even proposed her surgery plan.

The surgical plan is very detailed and very special, including world-class doctors expressing their appreciation for this plan, but the plan is one thing, the actual operation is another, there are no fewer than five surgical plans at the expert meeting, but there is no A doctor thinks he can do it.

But no one feels particularly frustrated because of this. Even the best doctors would not think that the success rate of their surgery is 100% and that they can save all patients. They are all doctors with more than ten years of experience, and they have seen countless cases, and it is not the first time that an operation like Xia Wan can do nothing. Because of this excellent surgical plan, those doctors did not despise Xiao Han's "whispering", but admired her courage, especially the Dr. Smith, "I heard of you before, you were in the International Emergency Medicine last September. The speech on the forum is also excellent, should you consider coming to my hospital." Leaving the topic aside, the Capital Hospital firmly disagrees with Xiao Han's ideas. Doctor Lin even found Xiao Han in private and tried to dissuade her. Once the operation failed, it would still be the result for Xia Wan, but it would ruin Xiao Han's future.