Chapter 306-310

Chapter 306: Unparalleled in the World

 Since Gong Mingshan came that day, no one has come to visit.

Not to mention the confinement order issued by the owner, the most daring to violate is the group of elders of the palace family and Gong Ling's mother, Mrs. Gong.

The former is always critical and critical to Gong Ling, while the latter is probably still guarding Gong Hong's bed.

Xiao Han was so happy that no one would bother him, and through these three months of quiet solitude, he thoroughly mastered the martial arts of the original body and used it skillfully.

Not only was the injury all well, but there was also a faint tendency to break through to the seventh rank. Xiao Han thought that it should be because of her assimilation of spiritual power.

After all, in Gong Ling's estimation, she only broke the sixth rank a year ago, and it will take two years before she wants to be promoted to the next level.

Don't think that this is very slow. From the perspective of the entire Profound Sky Continent, this is a very fast genius speed.

For example, Gong Ling and her father, Gong Mingshan, had only cultivated to the seventh stage of the Profound Realm for more than fifty years. He should feel ashamed compared to the speed of his daughter.

Of course, this is also due to his own lack of talent.

After breaking through the profound realm, the speed of the martial artist's appearance and aging will slow down, and the life span will also be prolonged. Gong Mingshan stayed in this realm for a long time. It seemed that there was only a short distance away from the ground, but to break through the ground, he must be able to communicate with the power of heaven and earth as the premise of such harsh conditions.

The palace family now has only two masters and ancestors of the realm, namely the third grade and the fourth grade.

In Gong Ling's memory, she never thought that she would not be able to reach the place, so she was quite confident.

Self-confidence with capital strength is not arrogance.

The March period has come, and the outside confinement formation has also been lifted. The original maid came in and waited on Xiao Han to wash up and dress up. "The master said, let you go to the clan ancestral hall after the confinement is lifted."

"I heard there are a few more. Elder." The maid reminded in a low voice.

Hearing the word'elder', Xiao Han's first thought was the group of immortal elders, uh, this is the true thoughts of the original body, and it has nothing to do with her.

The woman in the mirror has a beautiful face, the kind of bright beauty like a rose.

But no matter how gorgeous and touching the face is, it can't conceal the unruly and arrogant self in his bones.

Xiao Han didn't pass through the stunning beauty, and soon adapted.

It's also because Gong Ling was born beautiful, and

she had other families seeking marriage since she was a child, but it was Gong Ling who revealed her martial arts talent and strength, and her unruly temperament, and she beat anyone who dared to marry back. Even Gong Mingshan and the elders couldn't say much.

After walking out of the attic, all the children of the Gong family that I saw all the way respectfully called the eldest lady.

In the Profound Sky Continent, strength is the highest priority. Apart from the status of the daughter of the master of the family, Gong Ling is still the sixth-rank cultivation base of the Profound Realm.

The only ones who dared to suppress her were her biological parents and those stubborn and senior elders.

Other people, no matter what their thoughts, dare not show disrespect to her.

After all, as stupid as Gong Hong, who relied on his status as the heir of the palace family and the elder brother of Gong Ling, he thought that Gong Ling would forbear him without much mental retardation.

The palace family also has two or three hundred years of heritage. The corridors are back, with carved beams and painted buildings, surrounded by flowers and trees, and the master's house is full of luxury.

It took two or three quarters of an hour to come to the palace ancestral hall,

Every family will always have one or two strange flowers, whether it is the palace or the outsiders, Gong Ling is a rare strange flower in the palace, and it seems out of place in the well-regulated palace.

She dared to ruthlessly deny any face to the elders of the palace family, including her biological father.

Even if he was punished for kneeling in the ancestral hall or confined, he did not admit his fault.

Gong Mingshan didn't ask Gong Ling if she knew her wrong this time, so she didn't have to take humiliation like she did last time.

Only coldly narrated Gong Ling's fault in front of the palace ancestor's memorial tablet.

"Gong Hong is the next heir of my palace family. Gong Ling injured him. It's too light to be confined in March." The fourth elder of the palace family said with Yin and Yang strange aura.

"Yeah, I heard that Gong Hong was seriously injured this time, and it may be difficult to break through the profound realm even if his cultivation base is regressed."

"Gong Hong is the next heir of my palace family."

...

other elders said something to me. , It sounds like Gong Ling is the sinner of the Gong family.

Not to mention that the original body has a deep resentment against these old antiques, even the elders are also very uncomfortable with Gong Ling, not knowing the elders and children, and often rebelling against their wishes, unruly, too public, just because Gong Ling is so talented. High, practice fast, it's not easy to punish her.

This time it was rare to catch her in a wrong place, and they seemed to be happy if Gong Ling had been locked up for ten or eight years.

Xiao Han sneered, holding his arms, "Even if I don't hurt him, it would be difficult for him to break through the Profound Realm."

Gong Mingshan doesn't know how his son's savvy is, but he doesn't have to be so blunt. He didn't know how many times he had thought about why it was not Gong Hong who had such a talent for cultivation, but Gong Ling. Or why Gong Ling still has such an unruly temperament and is not at all clever and sensible.

Gong Mingshan gave her a fierce look, but was ignored by Xiao Han.

The corners of her lips curled slightly, and she chuckled, "Gong Hong is not as strong as a human, and his heart is higher than the sky. As a younger sister, I had to teach him how to be a human. One day I was slapped to death by offending someone outside. I hope he should be able to remember my intentions this time, but as the eldest lady of the palace family, I cannot favor one another. I should educate the younger generation of the palace family well."

Xiao Han said nonchalantly, "Contain me. There is nothing to say, but when I come out, I will ask the children and grandchildren of the elders for advice and advice. I hope they can make progress, and I will remember the mercy of my subordinates."

Those elders flushed with anger, who listened The threatening irony in Gong Ling's words does not come out.

The sixth elder among them said angrily, "Do you dare."

Xiao Han looked straight back, without flinching, "Six elders can try, I dare not."

"If you think the difference in cultivation level is too big, there is no Gong Qi Tang Uncle. Are they? He also has a fourth stage in the Profound Realm, and he is so many years older than me, so I can't say that I am bullying and weak."

These elders are so accustomed to them. Because of the generational status, Gong Ling is not able to deal with them, but they still have that way. There are many children in the palace, and it is inevitable to have scruples in my heart.

Even the elder brother, the next heir of the palace family, Gong Ling was injured when he said that he was injured, let alone someone else.

"Gong Ling, Hugh is so nonsense." Gong Mingshan's face was already blackened, and he dared to threaten the elders in front of him in the family ancestral hall, and whether he was the father of the Patriarch in his eyes.

Xiao Han said indifferently, "Is it nonsense? You can wait and see."

Because of her threat, the elders didn't say much, and Gong Mingshan had no choice but to let this daughter go.

Gong Mingshan was originally thinking about suppressing the matter. He also trained Gong Lingxun and punished him. What else could she do if she didn't admit her mistake?

The three-month confinement of Gong Ling has already caused some rumors within the clan to go up. If he is punished again, I am afraid that Gong Hong does not know the heights of the sky, and the provocation of Gong Ling at the sixth stage of the Profound Realm will really be spread.

At that time, it would become a joke in the four cities of Southern County and even the Profound Sky Continent.

It is not the palace family that is embarrassing.

This is what Gong Mingshan is irritating with her daughter. Gong Hong is not sensible, and she doesn't care about the reputation of the palace and the friendship between brothers and sisters.

Although thinking of punishing him privately, the elders of the palace family had no way to come and kick him. After all, heirs were involved, which was considered a major event in the clan.

The elders and Gong Ling disliked each other, and the contradiction had been going on for a long time, so he could only try to ease it.

Xiao Han was not far out of the ancestral hall, and he could still hear those elders saying to Gong Mingshan, "At a young age, she is so arrogant and arrogant. She doesn't know whether she is inferior or inferior to the elders. Is there any palace family in her heart? Are there any elders like us? Old..."

Those elders really hate her in general.

However, many reasons can be found in the memory of the original body. For example, the Sixth Elder, Gong Ling participated in the Sicheng Tianjiao Competition when he was young. At that time, he was frivolous and arrogant. Laid the ring without mercy.

Among them was the baby grandson of the six elders. In order to seek a better ranking, he also told Gong Mingshan in advance. Gong Mingshan was also pleased to have more Gong family children on the list, and specifically told Gong Ling.

But Gong Ling didn't listen at all, and even less disdainful of this method. After taking office, it will be what it will be like.

Who is to blame for being inferior to humans.

And now, the precious grandson of the sixth elder only has the fifth rank of the mortal realm, and the sixth elder privately does not know how many resources have been supplemented.

Another example is the fourth elder who instigated Gong Mingshan to continue to imprison her. His son is in charge of the palace's internal affairs hall and the distribution of resources in the clan, but he uses power for personal gain and harshly some collateral and weak clan members.

Once by Gong Ling, he was accidentally discovered that the uncle Gongcheng who was accidentally killed during an early mission and the two orphans and widows left behind, but the monthly resources and monthly money were deducted, and they had to do some hard work to supplement their livelihoods. Otherwise, the child won't even have enough medicine to practice martial arts.