Chapter 216-220

Chapter 216: Scumbag Man in the Entertainment Circle

 Xiao Han admitted that he was considerate, and he also notified his agent Jiang Zhouyisheng in advance about leaving the circle.

As for the endorsements of the rejected films, the company's losses, she will also pay for the compensation, as well as the costs of canceling the contract with the company. Xiao Han didn't ask for help from Mu's family. The original body has also made a lot of money in the entertainment industry in the past few years.

With his habit of spending money without blinking, Xiao Han repaid all the indemnities, and in addition gave his agent Jiang Zhou a farewell fee to thank him for his care over the past few years, and there was still a lot left.

When a star is quite profitable, Xiao Han couldn't help thinking.

Naturally, I would not forget to talk to Mr. Mu about the termination of the contract with the company. When Xiao Han found a time to return to the Mu's old house, he said about it.

Elder Mu groaned, "Since you are not a star, then go back to the company to help."

Xiao Han just wanted to refuse, but think about it as an excuse to explain, otherwise how to get rid of the absurd and dull personality of the original body, and there is news. After going out, various telephones were bombarded.

So he nodded, "Okay."

Wen Yanmu's old man showed a relieved smile.

There was a few thoughts flashing in his expression, but his voice was particularly gentle, "What do you want to do?"

Xiao Han thought for a while, and said sincerely , "Anything is fine."

Then within a few days, he received it. Elder Mu made arrangements for her and served as the vice president of Huangsheng Group.

Xiao Han really didn't care about his position. He just treated the original family members a little bit so as not to disappoint them too much.

Because there is still a one-month deadline with the company, Xiao Han does not intend to disclose this to the public. Father Mu also agreed to wait for her to officially withdraw, and then go to work at Huang Sheng Mu, and then move back to the old house.

But what Xiao Han didn't expect was that the fans of the original body would do things like this. It didn't take long for her to pass through, and she wanted to get out of the circle, so she didn't try to understand or restrain the fans of the original body, and developed into the way she is now. I have to say that Xiao Han also has part of the responsibility.

So I called Mr. Mu and announced the news in advance.

This Weibo, which was updated synchronously with the official website of Huangsheng, directly caused fans to blow up the pot. It turns out that their idols retired to work in the family business, and they might inherit the family property.

Obviously it is a new chapter in an inspirational life.

#Although very reluctant, don't obstruct the male god's better future, blessing male god#

#明星副总#

Jiang Zhou looks at Xiao Han while taking care of his Weibo, he is just eager to talk. Knowing that it was inconvenient to announce this matter in advance, and being in the entertainment industry, coupled with the dual status of Huang Sheng's vice president in the future, I am afraid that Xiao Han's last month will not be clean, Xiao Han has not even revealed Jiang Zhou.

Jiang Zhou also found it incredible, but he couldn't help feeling that he was tired of the entertainment industry and could go back to be the vice president of the company at any time.

Before, because of Mu Zhi's giving up about his great star journey, I was a little concerned, but now it disappeared in an instant. Jiang Zhou asked if he replaced him, he would definitely choose the latter.

At the same time, Huang Sheng's stock price has also risen for a while. Fans slogans to support Huang Sheng, which is to support my male god.

Fans can change their faces really fast.

Although the rise in the stock price is only a vain, but it has also caused some ripples among the directors, and there is less criticism of Mu Zhi, the vice president, but a wait-and-see attitude.

"How is it possible?" When Bai Huan heard the news, his first reaction was not to believe it.

She had been hacked for so long, if the other party had nothing to do, she would go back to become Huang Sheng's vice president.

Sister Yang, the agent next to him, said cautiously, "Should I call Mr. Mu to ask?"

......

Of course Mu Yanbai knew about this, and even the appointment of Mu Zhi as vice president was approved by him.

What Xiao Han didn't know was that after she left, Elder Mu found Mu Yanbai and said that Mu Zhi would leave the entertainment industry and return to the company to work.

"You were the general manager when you first joined the company. There shouldn't be a problem with Xiao Zhi being a vice president."

Although it was a discussion, it was indisputable.

Mu Yanbai frowned, her disapproval attitude was obvious, she did not trust Mu Zhi's work ability. Mu Zhi had a few catties and a few taels, he would not know, he was interested in being a celebrity when he was in school.

"The position of the vice president is too high. If you want him to return to Huangsheng to work, you can arrange for a subsidiary to let him stay for a few years."

Father Mu put down a sip of tea, "Bai Huan's actor is not suitable for our Mu family. "

Mu Mu is also very double standard. Grandson is in the entertainment circle for fun. To be a big star, everywhere is good. Bai Huan is an actor when he is a star.

Hearing this, Mu Yanbai realized that his father hadn't bothered about the matter between him and Bai Huan earlier, and he was waiting here.

After Mu Yanbai was silent for a long time, he still agreed.

Elder Mu then said, "Vice President Jiang is very respectful. With his assistance, Xiao Zhi will soon adapt to Huang Sheng's job."

Mu Yanbai thought to herself, I am afraid that the father has already passed the anger with Vice President Jiang, and the father is facing Mu. Zhi is really a favorite.

When the senior meeting came, Mr. Mu rarely attended and raised this matter. Originally, this kind of senior management position had to be approved by a group of directors. However, seeing Mr. Mu's tough attitude, Mr. Mu also agreed. Although the other directors were surprised, they were also surprised. There is no objection.

So when she received a call from Bai Huan, Mu Yanbai just explained, "This is the company's decision."

Bai Huan would not know how much Mu Yanbai had made concessions for her.

If Mr. Mu publicly expressed his dislike for Bai Huan, it would be a huge blow to Bai Huan's career and hinder his relationship with Bai Huan.

To give up a position of vice president to show compensation to Mu Zhi and to comfort Mr. Mu is still acceptable to Mu Yanbai, after all, he is not yet fully in power in Huangcheng.

......

Compared to the fans' celebration, Xiao Han's attitude is more casual. She doesn't have any idea of ​​whitewashing her reputation. She just hopes to get rid of the peach blossoms around her, who have received a lot of them during the crew. Explicit and implied invitations.

How big is the reputation of the original body in the circle, Xiao Han's mouth twitched slightly.

I haven't received fewer calls these days. After the announcement of Xiao Han's succession as Vice President Huang Sheng, the first person to call was Xie Shan, the original mother. You are so ambitious. Mom absolutely supports you. In two days I will find a lawyer to transfer my shares to your name."

Xie Shan is not short of money. The shares were transferred to Mu Zhi, just for fear that he would give the shares to Huo Huo playing with him, but now he can get the recognition of Mr. Mu, and he has also joined Huang Sheng as the vice president. Xie Shan feels that she can relax half of her heart and is happy to give it. The son increases the weight. And He Bin, who didn't know what he thought he had made up, said with high spirits, "Mu Zhi, I support you and return to Huangsheng to be the vice president.