Chapter 211-215

Chapter 211: Scumbag Man in the Entertainment Circle

Think about Mu Zhi when he went home and said that Mr. Mu had caused him to be chased by the media. With the old man's personality that loves his grandson, I'm afraid he doesn't look good to Mr. Mu.

If you talk about the position, the assistant is naturally on Mr. Mu's side. He has only been in the company for five years, but he knows Mr. Mu very well.

Mr. Mu completed all foreign business management elite courses at the age of 20, and graduated early and entered the company as the general manager. In terms of ability, he is one of the best in the same age group in the business world. He is calm and wise. He has never made wrong decisions. It is ashamed.

When Chairman Mu appointed him as president, none of the board of directors had objections.

Mr. Mu is strategizing in the company. It is rare to have a rest throughout the year, and there is no peach blossom around him. At this time, what Mu Zhi is doing is relying on the Mu family's resources and the good looks of life in the entertainment circle. There are countless scandals, and you can have whatever you want.

The assistant thought he was smart, "Mr. Mu, I remember there will be a project meeting in Switzerland next Monday. It's better to go two days in advance, and I will book you tickets for tonight."

Even if Mr. Mu is dissatisfied, he should be exasperated.

"No." Mu Yanbai said calmly, and continued to look at the files, as if there was nothing to bother about.

Mu Family Mansion.

The elegantly dressed and well-maintained lady of the famous brand looked distressed when she saw Xiao Han, while the servants in the villa went out to pick up the things the lady had bought in the car.

She is Mu Zhi's mother, Xie Shan, and Mu Zhi's father, Mu Zhengsong, who died young, is a business marriage. It is both a good business and helpful to both businesses. Unfortunately, when Xie Shan was still pregnant, Mu Zhengsong boarded. An accident happened to the plane and the plane crashed and killed people. After Xie Shan gave birth to the posthumous son Mu Zhi, the father of Mu held the thought of thinking about his grandson, hoping that Xie Shan would not marry again, lest Mu Zhi lost his father and mother again, and had to face the embarrassment of her mother remarrying the family. I don't know whether it is Xie Shan's deeper feelings for Mu Zhengsong, or the reason why the interests surrendered by Mr. Mu were allocated to Xie Shan's shares.

Finally an agreement was reached, Xie Shan can play as she pleases, but she is still the Mu family's eldest wife, Mu Zhi's mother. Xie Shan's family and Huang Sheng also cooperated more closely, so there was no intention to urge her daughter or sister to remarry. In the memory of the original body, Xie Shan seemed to have no complaints about her mother. She lived her life as a noble lady, either from beauty shopping or various gatherings, and vacationing abroad. But Mu Zhi's son is more concerned. In the world's mainline information, Xie Shan is also the only person to accompany Mu Zhi to a foreign country, and she will have a good time with Mu Zhi. "Azhi, my precious son is being bullied." The hot online public opinion did not reach Xie Shan, who was devoted to living the life of a lady, but the housekeeper called her as soon as the son returned to the old house. . 

Xie Shan didn't know exactly what was going on, except that someone scolded her son on the Internet. Xiao Han leaned Erlang's legs up and ate the beautiful fruit platter cut by his aunt in the villa kitchen, "It's okay, it's all about being a star." No star is loved by everyone. Xiao Han didn't want to talk about Bai Huan and Mu Yanbai. It really didn't have much to do with her, at least it was the current one. But Xiao Han didn't say that, it didn't mean that Xie Shan couldn't know. She also hurriedly dropped off the wife who had been shopping with her companion, and hurried back, too late to ask.

  No matter what disturbances the son had made outside before, he never came back. This time he even used bodyguards, which must have suffered a lot. Not only Xie Shan thought this way, but Elder Mu also got the news, and within two hours, the incident, including the photos of Mu Yanbai and Bai Huan, as well as the public relations operations, was placed in front of Elder Mu. ... Xiao Han finally saw the true male protagonist of the public opinion storm, Mu Yanbai. Mu Yanbai is dressed in a straight suit and has a calm, shrewd and capable temperament. The Mu family's genes are good. Mu Zhi and Mu Yanbai have their own merits in terms of their beauty.

Mr. Mu was a little unhappy because of these lace news today, his face was calm, and Xiao Han was still okay. The family members had long been used to the romantic affairs of his predecessors. Did not say anything serious.

This time it was mainly to Mu Yanbai, "What's going on?"

Mu Yanbai seemed to have predicted it, calmly said, "I'll take care of it properly."

Xie Shan deliberately spoke for her baby son, and satirized Mu by the way. To put it plainly, "A Zhi was chased by paparazzi and hid at home."

Because of these words, Father Mu's expression became even more unswerving. As a result, he heard Xiao Han's words, "It's okay, I'm used to it."

Xiao Han said after dinner. Continuing to lazily nest on the sofa watching the TV series starring in the original body, I also subconsciously reacted just now, but it is also sincere. As a popular star, it is common for the original body to be chased by fans and followed by paparazzi. .

Even Xie Shan was choked, but her son was good in her heart.

Because the old man Mu had already allocated the property outside the head office, he didn't treat Mu Zhi at all, and Mu Zhi hasn't shown interest in the company for many years. He is born with a playful personality, and Xie Shan is a pet. He is reluctant to force it. She was also a daughter of a group. The money she got from her natal family was enough for her to spend her life. She also held the shares of Huangcheng in her hand. She was not jealous of the family property. Although the little uncle Mu Yanbai, although not very close, he has a face. It's passable.

Only this time about Bai Huan's matter, there was no good expression on Mu Yanbai's face.

So Xie Shan crossed her eyebrows and cold eyes, and said, "Mu Yanbai, you have done your nephew's face for an outsider."

"And that Bai Huan, who broke up with Azhi, climbed up to you again, this is staring at us. Mu's family, I'm afraid we have enemies."

Because Mu Zhi was wronged by this matter, Elder Mu didn't stop his eldest daughter-in-law's cynicism against Mu Yanbai.

"Bo Huan is not an outsider, she is my girlfriend." Mu Yanbai felt that she wanted to emphasize it again.

The publicity was really sudden. Mu Yanbai wanted to hide for a while, but he didn't expect those intimate photos to flow out. Instead of letting Bai Huan bear the infamy that he was kept by the gold master, he might as well admit that Bai Huan was him. Girlfriend.

From this point of view, Mu Yanbai could be considered more responsible.

But this responsibility is what makes Elder Mu the most dissatisfied. He made a public statement without saying hello, and the object was still the nephew's ex-girlfriend. Wouldn't it be ridiculous that it was spread out.

Elder Mu said coldly, "It's blunt, you did this thing wrong."

"Dad, I'm sorry." Mu Yanbai admitted his mistake and said frankly, "I have arranged for the public relations department to deal with the online public opinion as soon as possible. Mu Zhi's influence." It's

not enough to say that Mu Yanbai deliberately blacked his nephew. He just helped Bai Huan sign a new company and let the public relations department escort him when Bai Huan fell into public opinion. Who knew he would accidentally hurt Mu Zhi.

What Mu Yanbai didn't even expect was that Mu Zhi ran home so simply, otherwise he wouldn't be able to reach the Mu family, at least he wouldn't let Elder Mu know so soon.

With her son not coming back, Xie Shan would find it difficult to find Mu Yanbai in trouble.

How did he know that Xiao Han, who had changed his core, didn't care about the reputation of his original body in the entertainment circle at all.

Elder Mu took a deep look at him, "Then you can take care of it."

After finishing speaking, he looked at Xiao Han, seemingly helpless and loving, "Azhi, let's live at home these few days."

Xiao Han is cute. Nodded, "Okay."

Old Mu's expression eased a little.

Elder Mu called Mu Yanbai to the study again, probably to talk about the company. Xie Shan knew that her son would stay at home for a while, and she was busy telling her aunt in the kitchen which ingredients to buy these days.

Xiao Han watched the TV series boredly, and suddenly remembered that the heroine seemed to be one of the boats that the original body had stepped on. After a little embarrassed, Xiao Han turned on the channel, but the original body was quite red. Yes, the two or three Golden Satellite TV broadcasts are all played by Mu Zhi as the male lead. There are modern dramas and ancient dramas.

The acting skills are remarkable, not particularly good, but not terrible, otherwise it would be difficult for Xing Yao to praise him.

Xiao Han swiped Weibo again, of course, he did not use the original account, but registered a trumpet. Jiang Zhou did not tell her not to go on Weibo casually before he left. This person is staying in the old house. There are not so many restrictions.

The topic of President Bai Huan & Huang Sheng remains high on the Weibo search list.

Searching again, not only dominates the entertainment headlines, but also the headlines of financial news websites, domineering presidents and female stars.

Mu Yanbai said that he would deal with it and would not delay. After he knew it, he would let Huang Sheng's public relations part operate to reduce the heat and prevent the issue of Mu vegetation media being blocked in the apartment from happening again.

One will be public relations for his girlfriend, and another for his nephew, and it is full of scandals in the entertainment industry.

Huang Sheng's public relations can be said to be a joke in the industry.

However, the business ability and financial resources are still very powerful and useful. By the next day, the public opinion on Mu Zhi on the Internet has gradually faded.

God knows the results of the technical staff of Huangsheng's public relations department who spent more than ten hours sleepless in front of the computer.

Jiang Zhou, who was staying at Xing Yao, also guessed what Mu Family had suppressed, and muttered in his heart, it seemed that Mu Zhi would still be useful to go back. In the past, he knew Mu Zhi's background, but he didn't know it deeply.

It now appears that although Mu Yanbai is the president of Huangsheng, the Mu family is still the head of the Mu family.

Jiang Zhou breathed a sigh of relief, but some people were not very happy, such as Bai Huan.

Seeing that there was no more discussion of Mu Zhizhan's topic on the Internet, the smile on Bai Huan's face faded, and his complexion became cold.

Sister Yang cautiously said, "It was Huang Sheng who pressed it down."

They were slow to get news here, mainly because Huang Sheng didn't inform them. But in the morning, the people from Lanke Company called her, meaning that they were about to stop, and Xingyao and the others could tear it up, but with Huang Sheng, the price paid was a bit higher.

"I think, or just forget it, Mu Zhi is the young master of the Mu family after all, and I will see you later when I lower my head." Sister Yang noticed Bai Huan's expression and deliberately persuaded her. She also hoped that Bai Huan and Mu Yanbai could be able to Longer, maybe you can still be a family in the future, Mu Zhi is Mu Yanbai's nephew, why bother to die.

Bai Huan suppressed the unhappiness in his heart, curled his lips and smiled, "Yes, there is still a chance to meet in the future." It

was the date between Bai Huan and Mu Yanbai in the evening, and Bai Huan couldn't help mentioning Huang Sheng to suppress public opinion about Mu Zhi. In her impression, Mu Zhi has been in the entertainment industry for so long. Although she enjoys the resources of the Mu family's operations, the public relations department of Huang Sheng has rarely come forward for the first time.

Mu Yanbai is not such a person who likes to take advantage of private power. Thinking of media reports that Mu Zhi asked Mu's bodyguard to take him home, Bai Huan thought he had guessed something, and couldn't help but feel a little worried.

"Are you okay, could it be that Mu Zhi said something at home?" Bai Huan leaned against Mu Yanbai's arms and said softly.

Mu Yanbai said lightly, "It's okay. You don't need to worry about Mu Zhi in the future."

Bai Huan's body became slightly stiff.

Mu Yanbai also didn't say that Elder Mu had hinted at him pressure, and suppressing public opinion this time was also a compensation for Mu Zhi.

But he knew that Elder Mu was very dissatisfied with him admitting that Bai Huan was his girlfriend, but the Mu family didn't need marriage at all now, and Mu Yanbai had his own rights and persistence in choosing a love partner.

He also doesn't care about Bai Huan's past, whose girlfriend was once.

Mu Yanbai stroked her hair lightly, "Of course, I won't let him bully you."

Bai Huan felt a burst of sweetness in his heart.