Chapters 26-30

Chapter 26:

   On the first day of Xiao Han's fortune-telling on the street, after three hours, no one paid any attention.

This is normal. Although Xiao Han has changed his face, he still does not change his face into the image of a seven-year-old eighty immortal in order to facilitate business. What's more, in her memory, the mysterious disciples have always stood out from the crowd with their temperament and their appearance. Convince people.

At that time, the mysterious disciples were walking around the rivers and lakes, and who would not kneel when they saw him.

Xiao Han wanted to break the void, but he also heard a lot of these things.

It is a pity that this martial arts world does not have an example of a vicious door. Ordinary people will not feel reliable when they see a young girl sitting on the street to tell fortunes.

Xiao Han, who had been sitting for three hours, was not in a hurry, but instead looked at a book of jokes with relish.

But the other fortune-teller who came late but had done business several times, took advantage of no one's attention, and secretly said to Xiao Han,

"Girl, go home, people are not too good to cheat now."

9526: "... ..." After

reacting, he exclaimed, "You liar, your whole family is liar."

Xiao Han was not angry, but was amused by 9526.

And the first business actually came. Xiao Han put down his hand, raised his eyes and smiled and looked at the girl with red cheeks just to find a good place to see his crush.

The fortune-teller wanted to read a joke, but he didn't expect that after she opened her mouth, she would talk about the mystery and make it easy. Even he was dumbfounded when he heard it, and he didn't respond when a client came to test the character.

The fortune-teller sighed. This girl wouldn't be born to eat this bowl of rice, right?

After the first business, Xiao Han never lacked business, because the girl brought all her family over directly. Her family told the neighbourhood leader again.

If it weren't for Xiao Han to say that after three quarters, the people queuing to find her would be able to queue outside the city.

After the next day, almost the whole city knew that there was a new Taoist Taoist.

In fact , it was impossible to talk about magical calculations, because Xiao Han did not disclose anything, but none of the guests were dissatisfied. It was because Xiao Han opened his mouth. It can be convincing, as long as you can listen to her more, just test a word and marry a name for the child in your family.

There are also some wealthy and wealthy families who come here. Not only do they give a lot of rewards, but they also hope that Xiao Daochang will be a guest at home. Although Buddhism and Taoism in this realm are not prosperous, some people have the kind that can make people immediately incarnate into the congregation. , Xinyuecheng convinced.

This ability to infect people's hearts is just for ordinary use, it's nothing, but it's not as good as it passes.

Therefore, Xiao Han and 9526 are right to think that the phantom is a cult. Before the past, Xiao Han only thought that he deceived the foolish people. After they went there, they found out that it was a huge stall. The wealth accumulated by the illusory family and the intelligence distribution all over the world. , And even the family's master.

Although Xiao Han didn't have any concept of tactics, he wouldn't believe that the ethereal sect was just a simple sect.

No wonder there was no movement from the royal family and the Ye family.