Chapter 231-235

Chapter 231:  The Eternal Marriage of Zhanyi

 While the rich Xianggui in, like a spring Begonia Sleeping Beauty map,

woke up to the moment of the comb dressing up,

"Miss, is wearing a moon Zhu Hosta, or is it Diechi nobile, Pearl soft, but, gold Chai looked luxurious again, and was worthy of the identity of a young lady." The voices of the maidservants were wailing like spring eagles, very pleasing to the ear.

"Hou Ye and Shizi went out in the morning and bought a few boxes of new jewellery and sent them. Miss, would you like to see it? What's in order to pick it?"

Xiao Han pursed his lips slightly, and smiled lightly, "Forget it, just Yesterday, my mother said that she was a good-looking body

.

In the tall bronze mirror, the girl wears a white skirt, a rose-pink and waist skirt, a golden silk, embroidered begonia on the skirt, and a variety of hair accessories on her hair. , I was shining with brilliance, and the aura of wealth came to my face.

Mrs. Ning Weihou, who came in, was also the head of Deqing County Xu. Seeing her daughter, she was also happy.

However, I looked carefully, and picked a few hairpins on the hair bun on the dressing table.

Mrs. Ning Weihou, also one of the hobbies of the Xu family of Deqing County, is to dress up her baby girl.

Houfu Flower Hall, Ningwei Hou Xiagan and Shizi Xia Cong each shook their legs, drank tea, and watched. They were obviously used to waiting. Even if the Yinshi had a good conversation with the Deqing County lord, two minutes had passed, and he didn't dare. Say a word.

He frowned, "Little girl, why didn't you bring my newly bought eight-treasure colored glaze hairpin. It is the most fashionable jewelry in Beijing, and no ladies don't like it." Xia Cong immediately felt upset, "Could it be that store? Can't you lie to me?"

He rolled up his sleeves as he said, ready to tell the brothers to go to the shop.

Xiao Han raised his hand slightly and helped the Mingyue hairpin who was holding the hairpin, "Mother said this is more suitable for me."

Xia Cong instantly lost his breath, and kept saying , "Mother's eyes are not much better than that of the store."

Ning Wei Hou Xiagan also waved his hand, and brought her own love for her daughter, "If you don't like it, just buy it."

"Girls should wear beautiful clothes and more jewelry. What are they doing so

plainly ." Ning Wei Hou Xiagan is actually just that I don't know how to admire what kind of dress he wears, so he feels that he wears more and more noble. He has spent most of his life in the barracks, so he has been a little more peaceful in the past few years. I don't know what elegance is, but there is one thing that the wife of Princess Deqing thinks is good, then it must be good.

Xia Cong also nodded in agreement.

Countless beautiful clothes, precious jewelry, Ning Weihou and his son, just buy, buy, buy.

Anyway, Ningweihou's Mansion, or the entire Xia clan, had money, it was not a ancestor's shadow, it was all because of the former dynasty's collapse, and the Xia family followed the first emperor to break the city and scramble for money.

The former dynasty likes prosperous luxury, and almost gathered all the gold, jade, treasures, and essence of the world in one place in the capital, so that the first emperor was reluctant to burn the city, but planned for a long time to make the former court officials open the gates and attract the army. get inside. And once the wealth of the world was cheaper, the Emperor Xian and his gang of important officials.