Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56: 

 Zhao Xin's attention to Yin Cairen is not secret, but it is still known to some caring people.

In the Qinghua Palace of Concubine Shu, the elusive Yunluo incense is lit, and the furnishings are luxurious, and there are exquisite treasures and dazzling jewels embedded everywhere.

Zhao Xin calmly appreciates this wealth and beauty. As far as she knows, Emperor Zhao Jin is not extravagant, and rarely collects precious treasures for his concubines. These in the Shu concubine palace are far better than other concubines. Treasures are more of a dowry from the natal family.

Relying on the power and wealth of her natal family, although Concubine Shu has no children, her status in the palace should not be underestimated.

Of course, these have nothing to do with her as a princess.

After a cup of tea, Concubine Shu said the purpose of the invitation, "Princess Luohe knows Yin Cairen?"

Zhao Xin smiled slightly, "It's not enough. I just heard a sentence or two from the emperor's wife. I heard she was here. Although he was not outstanding in the draft, he was favored by the emperor's brother. Later, I met once by chance, but it was nothing special."

Concubine Shu understands what she said, the princess is just a little curious, but she sounds like an ordinary impression, so Concubine Shu doesn't have to worry about being dead. The Yin Cairen from now caused her another trouble.

After that, I chatted with Zhao Xin for a while.

Concubine Shu had a heart and always made people happy to talk to her. If she wanted to come, she would be the first of the four concubines, and it was not entirely dependent on her family background.

When it was late, when Zhao Xin was sent out of the hall, Concubine Shu said with a smile, "If the princess is free in the future, she can come to Tsinghua Palace to sit."

Zhao Xin said with gentle etiquette, "Luo He knows. "

When Princess Luohe left, Concubine Shu's personal maid said in a puzzled way, "Why should the empress treat Princess Luohe so politely, she is a talented person, even if she has a relationship with the princess. Could it be that Princess Luohe can do it because of this? Something to provoke the empress? Although the empress is not a queen, she is also a concubine. The Xiao family is also a big family. A princess is really not to be afraid." Concubine

Shu gave her a faint glance, "If this is the case, I don't want to listen again next time. After that, I will be more cautious towards Princess Luohe in the future."

After all, Concubine Shu is the head of the Four Concubines, and after hearing a little wind outside the palace, Princess Luohe has made great contributions, and her position in her Majesty's heart will only be more important than before.

These concubines depend on your Majesty for survival, and naturally everything goes with your Majesty. Whoever your Majesty likes to value whom and give to whom there are many honors and favors, they should do the same.

Concubine Shu didn't expect her relationship with Princess Luohe to be better than the queen, but it was always good to maintain a friendship.

Walking in the path of the Royal Garden, 9526: "Host, did I trouble you?"

If it wasn't for satisfying its curiosity, Zhao Xin would not investigate Yin Lan's affairs.

Zhao Xin didn't mean to blame 9526 at all. She seriously said, "It doesn't matter if you do something wrong, the important thing is that there is a way to deal with it afterwards."