Chapter 166-170

Chapter 166: Dressed as a Tyrant

At this time, a palace official said Mingdao, and Master Hongyuan asked to see him.

Master Hongyuan is the presiding officer of the royal temple. Every third day of July, he would go to the palace to pray for the Queen Mother's death day. Emperor Xuanming respected him and nodded slightly, "Let Master Hongyuan come in."

Not long after, there was a kind-eyed one. A monk with a beautiful face came into the hall and

saluted in the name of Buddha, "Hongyuan pays homage to your majesty." Emperor Xuanming said with a smile, "I don't know what the so-called master is coming this time."

Grandmaster Hongyuan asked, "Your Majesty's palace is in. There is a twelve prince?"

Emperor Xuanming paused. In the past few days, he seemed to hear people mention the twelve frequently. He felt a little uncomfortable, but he did not show it in front of Master Hongyuan. "There is one,"

Hongyuan bowed and bowed. Said, "The poor monk was on the way to pray for the Queen Mother, and he came across the twelve His Royal Highnesses by chance, and found that he was actually lonely and could not live in the palace for long."

Emperor Xuanming's face was slightly dark, "Is this true?"

Master Hongyuan seemed to be lonely. Did not notice the solemn gaze of Emperor Xuanming, "According to the deduction of the poor monk, it is true. The poor

monk dare not speak to your majesty." Emperor Xuanming's complexion was a little slow, and he did not think that Master Hongyuan, who has served as the presiding officer of the royal monastery for many years, would deceive For him, Emperor Xuanming was actually a very taboo person. He was quite superstitious and valued his good fortune. A lonely numerology alone was enough to make him feel unlucky.

Don't live in the palace for a long time, just send it out. Emperor Xuanming thought casually.

After noon, the Hall of Hanlu received an imperial decree to give the twelve prince Pei Liang out of the palace to open the palace.

Yulu hadn't been surprised for a long time. Why did her Highness leave the palace to open the mansion when she was not an adult.

Xiao Han smiled slightly, "Yulu, you are willing to go with me out of the palace."

Yulu smiled, and saluted the thin young man in front of him, "Naturally, wherever the palace goes , Yulu is there."

Even the hard days in the palace are the same, even when they are out of the palace.

Emperor Xuanming heard the feedback from the palace people, Master Hongfa and Twelve did meet by accident, and only chatted a few words casually. The suspicion that flashed in his heart was quickly rejected.

Moreover, the matter between Lao Wu and Yao'er seemed to have something to do with Twelve, so I sent it out, and it just relaxed the hearts of Concubine Ai and Huai'an.

The twelfth prince Pei Liang was given out of the palace to open the palace, and there was no uproar in and outside the palace. Although there was no prince in the dynasty who left the palace to open the palace as a child, he was treated like this when he was only thirteen. It's not an honorable pet, it's more like aversion.

It proves that the future of the twelve princes is dim, and there is no day in which they will turn out.

The princess Huai'an taught her daughter about this in the house, "You see, your uncle doesn't like Pei Liang. Whoever has a relationship with him will only have bad luck."

Although she can follow Yan Yao's likes and dislikes. She didn't hesitate to offend Concubine De, but even if it wasn't the fifth prince Pei Yu, she hoped that the good son-in-law she would find for Yan Yao must be no less than the prince. The princess' eyes can be high, as for Pei Liang, she can't get her eyes at all.

Yan Yao pursed her lips. She hadn't experienced this in her previous life. I don't know if it was because of the changes she brought.

Seeing her daughter confessing to death, Princess Huai'an sighed again.

Pei Xi was also amazed when he heard about this. The father did not care about the affection of the flesh and blood. He only gave a sentence to open the palace and leave the palace. Although he has the identity of the prince, he has no longevity. There is no one to help. , I'm afraid it will be difficult.

So he summoned the head of a trusted royal palace, "The twelve princes are still young. I am afraid that opening the mansion will be difficult everywhere. You give gifts two or three days in advance, which is 50% heavier than usual. There are fewer furnishings and more silver taels, but don't show it on the surface. The

general manager should say, "

Follow the prince's instructions." Pei Yu is not short of money, not to mention that Emperor Xuanming attaches great importance to him, even his mother clan is also strong and more than enough. But Pei Yu's move was considered considerate.

Originally because of her marriage to Yan Yao, Pei Yu had a young temperament and wanted to make twelve troubles, but when she learned that Pei Liang had left the palace to open the mansion, she was even more depressed. Tai Fu pointed it out. After hearing the feedback from the palace man, Concubine De Fei specially selected a time and the fifth prince, and raised a few words. Pei Yu was well protected by her since he was a child. It went smoothly without any setbacks. Because of Princess Danhua's matter, it is inevitable that there will be some babbles inside and outside the palace, and it is normal to hurt his arrogance. Concubine De Fei took care of Li Pei Yu's collar and smiled gently, "My son has a great future, but don't delay thinking and time on this little thing."