Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121:

 You Siman didn't expect that he could come back from the dead, and he would still come alive in another world.

Since waking up, You Simin has been shocked all the time. There are snow-white houses, square boxes with villains hung on the walls, and people in weird or even messy clothes.

Just like the world in the script, the script would naturally not appear in her eyes, but when she was not married, she had confiscated it in her concubine's boudoir, and severely admonished it, and later won her grandmother because of it. Praise that she is a well-known lady who strictly observes etiquette and dignity.

As for the concubine who saw those sullied scripts, they were punished to kneel in the cold Buddha hall overnight in the severe winter.

You Siman didn't care what happened to that concubine, as long as You's daughter had a good reputation.

And now, she seems to have become another person, a twenty-year-old girl with the same name as her, and her parents treat her very well. Although You Siman didn't know anything about this world, he also knew that once the matter of leaving the soul was discovered, it would never be a good result.

At least she must have been burned to death.

Fortunately, the doctor in their mouth said she had amnesia, and You Simin was also careful not to say anything.

You family's parents only think that their daughter has suffered a sudden change and is also broken in love.

You Siman lived in a dynasty named Daxing. The You family was a prominent family in the south of the Yangtze River. She was also a daughter of a prostitute. She was married to Cheng Enhou's family again, and she didn't have any hardships.

In his previous life, You Siman was a well-known Miss You Jia, and Madam Hou was also a well-known virtuous woman. When her husband's family was in trouble, she used her dowry to fill the household, and took the initiative to accept concubines for her husband. She was also tolerant to her concubines and concubines. Generous.

In the capital, anyone who does not praise her as a model of virtuous and virtuous and virtuous, takes her as a woman and daughter who flaunts her own family.

After being a Madam Hou for more than ten years, You Siman is not bad in dealing with people and observing his words and expressions. Therefore, after a period of carefulness and deeds, he clarified the character of You family's parents before daring to say that he wanted to go home.

To be honest, You Siman doesn't like the hospital at all. Even if he is recuperating, he can't be in a snow-white place. The color is so taboo that he feels his chest feels stuffy when he looks at it.

After returning to You's house, You Siman was a little better, and this was the only thing she was satisfied with after she came back from the dead, that is, You's seems to be a big family in this world, and her status is not low. When I was inquiring with the servant, I learned that it was equivalent to the honor of her world, so her status had not been reduced.

You Siman is not used to the utensils in the room, but is used to calling the servants.

After gradually understanding the world, You Siman became more and more unable to leave the door. The outside things were really unbearable, and it was better to stay at home.

The You family told her that she was temporarily suspended from school, and she didn't care about it. She was shocked that the world still allowed women to go to school. She taught in You's family to read and literate in order to understand women's admonitions and the future. The husband lives in harmony.

Moreover, the so-called school is still coexisting with men and women, which makes You Siman even more repulsive.

Life in You's family is pretty good. You Simin didn't expect that You's family is also a high-ranking one, and the population is so simple. There are only a few people in the family, and the only outsider is her sister-in-law Wen Shuting.

The sister-in-law treated her well, and she could see that she was sincere, but the only thing You Siman didn't like was her dress, either bare shoulders or bare arms.

It's all about the woman outside, but how can her sister-in-law be so unmodest. You Simin thought about persuading him in the future.

......

Wen Shuting sent away Wen Shuting, she wanted to keep Wen Shuting and ask for more information, but Wen Shuting has an activity to participate in in the afternoon, and she will go back to You's house in the evening.

Wen Wen turned to her mother Xun Hui and said, "Don't you let my sister stay at home for two days and then go back?"

Xun Hui took off the reading glasses wearing a book, and said helplessly, "Your sister is married, how can you live in your mother's house every day?"

Warm sighed. Tone, she didn't inquire much from Wen Shuting, but two important points were that, first, You Simin had already changed, and there were some changes in her words and deeds, and second, Wen Shuting was still full of love for You Xun. , You can see the sweetness from the eyes.

What she said now, she may not be able to shake Wen Shuting, the most likely result is to embarrass Wen Shuting.

It can be seen from previous lives that the love for You Xun and the love for his sister, no matter which one is light.

It seems that you still have to find evidence, I don't know if there is any illegitimate child of You Xun, warmly thought.

You Xun returned home with alcohol. Although his parents and sister had fallen asleep, there were still lights in the living room. His wife, Wen Shuting, sat on the sofa while looking at the tablet while waiting for him.

"Husband, you are back." Wen Shuting smiled.

"I said, don't have to wait for me, it's better to go to bed early."

You Xun sometimes feels that he is lucky to get the most suitable lover, partner, no matter his appearance, family, or talent, he can have a common topic in everything he talks about.

"Drink a bowl of hangover soup, right on the table."

Wen Shuting put down the tablet showing the new works of this year's Milan show. Although he has rarely worked on clothing design now, he occasionally pays attention to the trends in the fashion industry. It is also her hobby.

After drinking the hangover soup, You Xun and Wen Shuting went upstairs and went back to the room. You Xun undressed and prepared to take a bath, and asked his wife how is today at home.

After hearing that everything is fine at home, You Xun

feels a little guilty to his wife, "For a while, you have been working hard with Siman ." Wen Shuting shook her head, it didn't matter to do this, her brows wrinkled again. "But I'm a little worried about Siman . Wouldn't it be boring to stay at home all the time?" Wen Shuting frowned. She did not see her watching TV, playing computer or reading books, nor interacting with friends.

To be honest, there is not the vivacious vigor that a young girl should have.

You Xun didn't care much, "It's okay. After this incident, Si Man may have become sensible and well-behaved. Tomorrow I will ask my parents to pay her card, and then let the driver take her out to shop and buy things."

Wen Shuting said. Nodded, "Maybe I'm too worried."

At the dinner table the next day, You Xun mentioned this matter. You's father and You's mother felt reasonable, and they were used to their daughter. Without a word, they hit Yusman's Kari with a million. You mother also wanted to let her daughter-in-law Wen Shuting go shopping with her daughter.

Wen Shuting apologized that she also had a job today, and she also made an appointment with a friend in the afternoon.

You's mother is also used to it. Her son and daughter-in-law have always been too busy to see people, so she didn't force it.

However, You Siman frowned slightly, and didn't say much. His sister-in-law Wen Shuting's behavior was not in line with the norms of women's morals, and it would be light to say that she was too transgressive.

But in this world where women study and work, it's normal.

Sure enough, she was still very uncomfortable.

...

Wen Wen found a private detective to investigate the woman who had an illegitimate child with You Xun, but unfortunately, she only has one name, and she doesn't know whether it is a real name or a pseudonym, and she doesn't know anything else.

It was the woman who climbed the bed while You Xun was drunk, but I don't know if You Xun was the drunk at the party.

Warmly and generously used all the pocket money that was originally saved to buy game travel as a reward. Of course, she would not take this as the only way to find the best, and there is no other way.

She was watching Wen Shuting's safety,

and after about ten days, the detective had the result.

Warmly looked at the photos and looked at the private detective in front of

her . She was a little surprised and said, "I have some ability." She also wondered whether to invade the Internet search. Although her technology is good, it is a legal society after all. It is impossible not to stay. The next trace.

The private detective is not arrogant. "You are lucky. She recently returned to the White Market after giving birth in the country."

That's not easy. He smiled warmly, "Can you get that kid's hair for me?" "The

private investigator shuddered, and when he heard it, he felt resentment from the wealthy.

However, it is difficult for them not to be involved in this kind of business in this business, anyway, it would be fine to take the money to do the work.

Although looking at the information found, she suddenly became pregnant. His biological father was unknown. He had appeared in the same hotel as You Xun. The age of the child was exactly the same. But it is better to scientifically verify it.

In addition to the child's dna, there is also You Xun's.

For this reason, Wenxin went to your home specially and saw You Simin who was wearing a long-sleeved long-sleeved long-sleeved dress. When he went out shopping that day, You Simin bought all these clothes.

The same was true for Yousman in the previous life, and even made some people think that she was dignified and self-respecting, and she was a good girl.

"Long dress and long sleeves, I hope she can endure this kind of dress when she goes out." Wenxin sighed to 9526.

There is air-conditioning in your villa, but not outside.

Although Wenxin and You Siman are related by marriage, their relationship is only weak due to their disagreements. But Wen Shuting still introduced the "Amnesia" You Siman, this is her sister's warmth.

Warmly observing this You Siman, not only has her clothes changed, but her hair that was dyed and ironed has also changed back to its original appearance. It is flat and smooth, making her look soft and pleasant.

Just like Wen Shuting said demure and elegant.

Wen Wen asked, "Is the original You Simin still there?"

9526: "I can't feel the real You Simin's breath, it should be completely dead." In

this way, Wen Wen just asks casually, even if it is true. You Siman is here, but as long as You Xun's betrayal hurts Wen Shuting, she will allow Wen Shuting to leave your home freely.

"Xinxin is here." You Xun's hearty laughter sounded, calling out a warm nickname as affectionately as Wen Shuting.

He and Wen Shuting stand together like a pair of people. In the memory of the past, You Xun is a perfect and ideal husband, and he is also very good to his wife's family.

The corners of the warm mouth tick slightly, still in the original tone of the past, "Brother-in-law."

She specifically picked You Xun's day at home.