Chapters 181-185

Chapter 181: Both Righteous and Evil

 Xiao Han carelessly rubbed the blue and white porcelain tea cup in his hand, thinking in his heart, this is the last three months that the first group of people intends to attract her.

After leaving Shuzhong, she didn't have a destination, so she just picked a place south and left.

I don't want to be silent before, but after killing a Tao Zhongfang, he became famous. Xiao Han realized that she was so popular when she was first contacted by the killer organization and invited her to join.

After the guests who had been to Yumen Villa publicized it, and Tianshuiju auctioned her information at a high price, some of the information on her bright surface had already been flying in the sky. Suspected of killing the former Yumen Villa owner Tao Zhongfang with a sword, he was very high in swordsmanship. He was only seventeen years old and often wore black clothes.

Those gangs in the arena most like to seduce, she is a kind of unconcerned, solo master.

Even the fascinating Tianshuiju spy has passed the invitation message to her. Tianshuiju can secure the position of the No. 1 Intelligence Organization in Jianghu. There are also many masters in the natural organization, and the rewards are also very high.

Most of Xiao Han refused directly, and the people sent by those forces were still decent, and they would not be enemies without being a companion. Moreover, many people in the rivers and lakes owed a favor to Xiao Han because of Tao Zhongfang's death, although Xiao Han himself Don't know.

But there are also a few who are more stubborn or arrogant.

Xiao Han allowed the people in front of him to talk about the turmoil, and savored the tea to herself. She would have no time for people who would have to earn lives to join the organization to serve others.

And the person on the other side even used threats, "Miss Xiao, our family's helper swayed the world, but no one dared to refuse him..."

Xiao Han's expression moved slightly, he put down his teacup, and his tone of voice rose, "you said. , Are you a sea gang?" The

man with a shaky beard was quite arrogant, "and it is the largest sea gang in the world. Our gang leader is the sea king, gold and silver treasures, everything you need."

A killer has nothing to do with her, except for money, what else can move her. The wealthy and prestigious man he considered to be a gang attracted Xiao Han.

Xiao Han smiled lightly, and seemed to say with deep meaning, "Take me to see your helper."

... The

short man with a horoscope should come down. He was originally ordered to recruit masters from the land, and it happened that Xiao Han was gaining popularity recently. Even if he was named by the gang leader and the deputy gang leader, the best result was that he successfully convinced Xiao Han to introduce him into the gang, and he could also be able to deal with each other well.

The leader of the gang was named Yan Xiong, and after he became famous he named himself the "King of Yan Luo".

On the land, the name of Yama may not be known. But in the area near the sea, that is majestic, especially since he still occupies the most prosperous sea area.

To meet the Yama on the sea, it is natural to take a boat.

A light and handy little fishing boat, in addition to the short man and his buddies named Qin Hu, there were three people in the boat, a big man with a sturdy back, a pale-faced scholar who often coughs, and a thin, delicate-faced teenager.

It is estimated that he is also a master recruited.

King Yama controls the most prosperous waters, and even merchant ships have to pass his permission, and the government of Linhai dare not provoke him.

Boarding the ship from the port of Huzhou, the ship is fast at sea, thanks to its light and small appearance. Naturally, it is not much spacious inside, which can be enough for seven or eight people to sit on it. With Xiao Han's martial arts realm, it's okay to sit without sleep for a few days.

At first, the big man disliked the dullness in the boat and clamored to drink, but when General Qin looked at it with poisoned eyes, he immediately softened.

The delicate and beautiful young man was still a bit childish, talking with people everywhere, but the big man looked down on a child who hadn't grown full of hair, Xiao Han always sat there with his eyes closed and rested. Along the way, he could only talk to scholars who seemed to be mild-tempered.

After sitting for about two days, Manager Qin said arrogantly, "We are here."

When they stepped out of the cabin, they saw a huge sea ship parked in front of them. When they boarded the ship,

it was magnificent and decorated with jade, jewels and jade. The degree of luxury was not worse than that of the palace. And there is a person on the white tiger-skin seat. In terms of appearance, he is indeed worthy of the'Yama King'. This is definitely not a compliment.

Yan Xiong was wearing silk and satin, with long scars covering half of his face in

the corners of his eyes. "This is the newcomer you brought back?" General Qin, who looked arrogant along the way, nodded and bowed, and said with a flattering smile, "A total of The four of them are all willing to worship the gang leader and serve the gang leader."

Yan Xiong felt slightly happy. Although he is powerful, he still wants to continue to expand. It is best to dominate the entire Central Plains waters and make the islands bow to him. It's a pity that most of the martial arts talents are high-ranking disciples from a family of martial arts. Yan Xiong only listened to the advice of his staff and went to the land to search for talented masters.

"Come up one by one and report the origin of the name."

The sturdy man who was on the boat came out first. "The little Meng Tianhu has long admired the name of the Yan gang leader. The little one was once a bandit in Lingjiang and was a second village owner. However, I was surrounded and suppressed by the government, leaving me alone to escape, specially to take refuge in King Yama."

"It's easy to say, our sea gang is not afraid of any government." A young man with a white face and a small beard walked over to Yan Xiong with enthusiasm with one hand. He stroked his shoulders, and said in harmony and air, "Get up."

Meng Tianhu thought about it, but he felt as heavy as heaviness.

Just because the white-faced and slightly-bearded middle-aged man pressed his hand on his shoulder, it was a test of his strength, but Meng Tianhu said that he was powerful, but in fact it was an empty shelf. Only listen to the sound of bone cracking, accompanied by Meng Tianhu's scream.

Yan Xiong sneered, "Useless things, cut thirteen knives and throw them out to feed the fish."

Although he desperately needs to win over experts, he doesn't like being deceived.

Meng Tianhu was directly gagged and dragged out, looking at him struggling and pitiful. The delicate youth of the original four seemed like he had never seen anything like this. scene, can not help but micro winced, the student next to him and whispered, "Do not worry."

"next."

arguably came in second place is the handsome boy, he saw that the student rush away before the young When he came out, the pale complexion also showed a hint of blush, as if excited, "At the view of

Xiayan, see your helper ." This time the white-faced and small-bearded middle-aged man shot directly at him, palms fierce and vicious, but in Liyan When the view was only a few inches away, a cold light flashed, and the scholar used a silver chopstick to gently stop the middle-aged man's palm.

The middle-aged man used three tricks again. Yan Guan used silver chopsticks to avoid it accurately and quickly, and finally he slanted towards the middle-aged man's shoulder well.

When the middle-aged man was trying to keep his vitals on guard, he also took advantage of the situation and took back his power.

He showed a very kind smile, stepped back, Yan Guan knew that this meant that he had passed the test.

The next moment I heard Yan Xiong said in the seat, "Good skill."

"Unfortunately...you have strange intentions." Yan Xiong's eyes revealed a terrifying gleam.

As soon as his voice fell, he saw an iron chain quickly wrapped around Yan Guan like a flying snake. With a twist of his wrist, he wanted to break the chain with silver chopsticks and twist it together. The two-phase stalemate was already a bit difficult. Nian Ren also shot again, slashing Yan Guan's back with a palm.

Yan Guan was vigilant, turning his body flat, and the silver chopsticks in his hand were like flying butterflies, helping him to get rid of the middle-aged man's poisonous palm and the iron chain.

But suddenly the next moment the acupuncture point was pointed by someone, and the silver chopsticks in his hand fell to the ground, completely tied up by the iron chain.

And what makes Yan Guan's heart even more chilling is that the person who sneaked on his acupuncture point was actually a handsome boy who was walking with him. It turned out that he was a member of the sea gang.

He was not a young man, he smiled weirdly, his bones rose slightly, his height was four or five inches tall, and his face changed a bit. At first glance, he was a charming man with disguise and bone reduction.

His voice is neither male nor female. "On the boat, I can see that this person is not doing his best to the helper." The

white-faced and slightly beard middle-aged man smiled and said, "Thousand faces, I remember that you pretended to be pitiful last time. 'S girl, how has it changed this time?"

"This pretend to be a bit new, too." The man covered his mouth and smiled.

He is one of Yan Xiong's subordinates, Qianmian, who is often responsible for spying on newcomers.

When talking with the scholar on the boat, he discovered that the scholar was really kind in heart, and how could he sincerely take refuge in their murderous sea gang.

In addition to the thousand faces, there are also snakes with iron chains as weapons, Cao Qi, a middle-aged man with white faces and small beards, and Yama King's men also have masters, and all of them are cruel and cruel.

There are masters under his men, and King Yama is not afraid of assassination. The sea is his territory. You must know how the vast sea outside, hurts him, and how he can run away.

Yan Xiong looked at Yan Guan who was trapped by the chain below, and said with a murderous intent, "Why do people who are soft-hearted and soft-hearted enter my sea gang?"

Yan Guan's face was calm, as if he had already put life and death away.

He really didn't care about life and death, because he was suffering from tuberculosis, and it was still in the late stage, but the medicine covered the past, but he did not hide it from Xiao Han.

The corners of Xiao Han's mouth twitched slightly, and when she first boarded the ship, she was also very surprised. One was light-hearted, one was easy to shrink, and the other was innocent, and the other was infected with tuberculosis.

When he was complaining, he heard Yan Xiong's voice and

said in a deep voice, "Now you are the only one left. Your test is to kill him. If he dies, you can become a member of the sea gang."

The reason why he didn't ask about his origin was because he had heard of the name of Shura in black, and he liked it very much. He was the Yama King, and he should have Shura in his seat.

Xiao Han nodded, walked to Yan Guan, and gently drew out the sword. It was a black long sword painted with lacquer. When

her sword fell, all the chains on Yan Guan's body were broken.

Everyone was shocked, Yan Guan was also shocked,

Xiao Han whispered, "You don't even have the ability to hide."

It was indeed a mess, and the whole ship was messed up because of her.

Xiao Han slightly pulled up a sword flower, like golden silk silk, opened his eyes to the white-faced and micro-bearded middle-aged man who struck her, and a blood line appeared between his neck and fell directly to the ground. Become the first sea band gangster to fall under her sword.

Good value has increased by thirty.

That was the confidant who had followed Yan Xiong for many years. Not to mention that there are second-rate top masters in the arena, but she was still killed by her with a single sword. Yan Xiong realized the extent of the swordsmanship in the intelligence.

Needless to say, the other sea gang masters almost attacked Xiao Han.

Xiao Han's expression remained unchanged, and the strong sword aura between swinging the sword directly broke through the siege. Those people were still hurt by the sword aura, vomiting blood, and when they reacted, the snake nearest to her was pierced by a sword.

Then the third one, the use of the sword has reached the point of superb skill, at most two or three moves can solve a second-rate master.

After discovering that Snake Luo and other masters could not stop her, but died under her sword, Yan Xiong also panicked, and hurriedly blew the golden falcon order, calling all the disciples on the ship to besiege her together, even if her swordsmanship is noble. In the face of this almost inexhaustible crowd, sooner or later they will be exhausted.

King Yama was horrified and hated. It was not a moment before, and a half of the masters he had found after so long died were in her hands.

When she falls into his hands, she will die without a whole body.

However, Xiao Han didn't show the slightest effort he had expected, as running clouds and flowing water shuttled among the disciples of the Near Baihai Gang, carrying out a massacre. She also had no scruples. According to her observation for so long, except for one Yan Guan who had been reminded by her to hide, everyone else could harvest good value.

The blood flowed into the river, as if Shura and

the Haigang disciples were also shocked. They were frightened and wanted to retreat, but Xiao Han would not stop because of this.

The word "Haigang" sounds nice, but in fact they are bandits on the sea, entrenched in the sea, extremely rampant, harassing the people, robbing and killing merchant ships, and they are already a disaster in the East China Sea.

This is a treasure land for harvesting good value.

When Xiao Han was chasing and killing several sea gang disciples who had fled, one of the disciples suddenly clasped his fist and said quickly, "Miss Xiao, I am a spy for Tianshuiju, and I have not done any evil here."

Tianshuiju's information comes from People from various factions all over the world, even the sea gang had mixed into them, this spy was also agile and saw Xiao Han's true intentions.

But why did she believe it, Xiao Han's expression brightly revealed this meaning. Immediately, he killed two disciples of the Sea Gang who had slashed at her with a knife.

The disciple had no choice but to jump into the sea towards the nearest window first, but fortunately there was still a way to save his life in Tianshuiju.

Xiao Han didn't care either, instead he was affirmed in his heart, um, this was undoubtedly the spy of Tianshuiju.

With the first one who jumped into the sea, the second and third were naturally effective. They were all desperately escaping fish. They crashed down for a little while, but they didn't have the life-saving method of Tianshuiju. Here is Yan Xiongyang again. Whether the piranha will survive is another matter.