Chapter 246-250

Chapter 246: The Bright Life of Child Stars

 Xiao Han brought his agent and people from the child protection agency to discuss the fund's support for disabled children. Because it was a staff member of the overseas branch, the agent arranged for a high-end restaurant.

It's not that Xiao Han likes to enjoy luxury, but that places like this are more secretive and secure.

In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, I still wore a hat and sunglasses,

"Are you An Lei?" A sweet and elegant girl in a beige suspender dress with a pleasant smile on her face.

Her recognition of Xiao Han's identity caused a lot of turmoil. Even though the places are all celebrities, it will not cause a sensation like chasing stars, and there are unreserved behaviors, but after knowing that it is the international superstar An Lei , Still couldn't help but cast his gaze, took a few more glances.

The girl's eyes were bright and authentic, "I still have your poster in my house, can I sign a name?" The

agent automatically blocked Xiao Han, preventing the girl from acting like a fan more eagerly.

No matter how difficult the situation is, the agent has dealt with it, not to mention just tactfully rejecting the enthusiasm of a fan, "This lady, you can leave your contact information, and we will send you An Lei's autographed postcards later." The

girl was a little disappointed. , But watching her idol An Lei nodded slightly in her direction, she was instantly satisfied.

After leaving the contact information, the agent continued to accompany Xiao Han to the agreed box, while the girl ran to the two people who came out of the other aisle. They looked like a man who was a year old and a young man. , And looks outstanding.

"Dad, I met An Lei." The girl said with a blush on her face, a little excited.

"An Lei? Is it the An Lei who filmed "Glory"?" The young man who had maintained a noble and decent next to his father could not help but be surprised. Who said that the rich second generation would not chase stars? The An Lei in "Glory" doesn't know. Amazed how many people, Ning Rui is studying abroad, and many of his classmates are fascinated by An Lei, and once asked him if An Lei is also a famous actor in his country.

Knowing that she is a child star, she has also appeared in works such as "Heaven" and "Blue", and I am more familiar with her.

The girl said triumphantly, "Moreover, I left her contact information, maybe she will contact me again." It was the agent who came out to ignore it.

It stands to reason that it is more convenient for people from this background to follow stars. For example, they can go directly to the backstage of the crew, but the stars are also hierarchical. Once they have world-level influence, they cannot be casually arranged. .

And An Lei herself is very low-key and rarely attends Vanity Fair banquets. The company and the people around her protect her very well. Even in the circle, it is considered that it is difficult to get contact information.

Ning Rui and his sister Ning Wei were discussing star chasing, and the middle-aged man, who looked very handsome and had a very dignified temperament, looked in the direction where Xiao Han and his agent had just left, and frowned slightly.

Xiao Han knew nothing about this and just missed it.

Xiao Han really saw Ning Qinghai when he was told by his agent that he wanted to see her as his father.

The broker did not go on vacation with the staff of other companies, saying that although Xiao Han did not plan to take over work in the near future, he still needs someone to take care of and take care of his affairs.

Xiao Han was startled slightly, and then smiled lightly, with a relaxed tone, "Then when Assistant Song and the others come back, you will have a holiday and it is time to reunite with your family."

From shooting "Glory" to the subsequent screenings, the agent has been busy for nearly a year, including three or four months abroad. Although the salary is not low, it is also very hard.

The agent who usually looked serious and cold, heard such words, his brows were gentle and nodded, Xiao Han guessed that he should think of his family too.

As for this serious and responsible agent, when he suddenly told Xiao Han the news, his expression was also serious.

Xiao Han touched the head of a Chinese pastoral dog lying on her lap, and said casually, "Then see you."

Xiao Han also wondered who the original father was, so An Shan never mentioned it. .

Although Xiao Han didn't ask from start to finish.

The agent is not only because of Mr. Shen's advice, but also protecting An Lei from the bottom of his heart like a daughter.

He is a gentle, considerate, and excellent boy.

Usually it is clean and transparent so that people feel distressed, pursing the corners of the mouth and smiling lightly, comfortable as a clear spring, it has been consistent for many years, never complaining, being very polite to everyone, once acting, it will shine and change It's very shiny, who wouldn't like An Lei.

At the first sight of the man who claimed to be An Lei's father, the agent subconsciously became vigilant. After so many years in the entertainment industry, he has seen all kinds of people, and he doesn't seem to get along well.

It didn't show up early, and didn't show up late, why did it only appear when An Lei has already made such a big achievement.

Although it can be seen from the other party's clothes and temperament that they are not ordinary people, the agent still can't help being hesitant and guarded. The agent did not conceal this matter, maybe An Lei is also looking forward to his relatives. Relatives are irreplaceable.

I hope that An Lei will not be disappointed, the agent holding the old father's mentality thought anxiously.

Looking at the middle-aged man in front of him, he has phoenix eyes trimmed his eyebrows, and his facial features still see a handsome, mature and handsome man.

Xiao Han affirmed again that the original body inherited the best genes of both parents, and—

"I look the best." Xiao Han said to 9526 very naturally.

Perhaps it is because of the acting talents that have been absorbing and learning the original body in the past few years. Xiao Han seems to have two perspectives, one is from the perspective of God in 9526, and the other is to replace the original body. From the perspective that she is An Lei , And switch freely.

Xiao Han didn't doubt that Ning Qinghai was telling lies, he could still tell that they were similar in appearance.

Ning Qinghai, a big crocodile in the financial world, has a lot of money, and with this apparently more handsome appearance when he was younger, it couldn't be easier to attract An Shan, who is vain and pursuing fame and fortune.

Ning Qing also briefly talked about the matter between him and An Shan in a plain tone, which is a story of a scheming gold-worshiping woman who successfully climbed the bed and was thrown away. It was just that she had been ruthless and warned An Shan and let She did not dare to threaten the child, nor did she dare to look for him, and she did not even mention her name.

Xiao Han said in his heart, sure enough, An Shan is bullying and fearing hardship.

From Ning Qinghai's point of view, he did not deal with them. It was the greatest kindness to their mothers and daughters. For these years, he also regarded An Lei as non-existent, and he didn't care what happened to An Shan.

But this time, he came to An Lei only because his precious daughter Ning Wei said coquettishly, "Dad, I want to see An Lei, can you help me?"

Ning Wei just made a request. , Belong to the kind of father who loved her in the past would agree, she has always had almost everything she wants.

Ning Qinghai did indeed decide to help her realize it.

He stared at the beautiful girl in front of him, slowly speaking, with a deep and majestic voice, "Wei Wei likes you very much."

"You can go back to the Ning family and be the daughter of the Ning family."

In Ning Qinghai's view, this is already right. An Lei's preferential treatment, at least she can have the status of an upright Miss Ning family, will not stand up to her father's unknown name, and she will not have to work too hard outside.

He is actually a more traditional person, and there is a kind of prejudice against An Lei's profession, which is similar to that of an actor, and even if she is like an angel like the movie poster hanging in Weiwei's room, Ning Qinghai still thinks of her in her eyes. Disgusting mother.

Had it not been for Weiwei, he would not have decided to do so.

The girl in front of her had very clean and clear eyes.

She pursed her lips and smiled softly like a breeze, but she resolutely said, "No." Ning Qinghai frowned,

"You can leave." The

girl no longer looked at him, and lowered her head. Played with the fat cat. Some people are not as cute as big dogs.

Ning Qinghai still maintained his demeanor, probably because he thought he had an identity, and this was Xiao Han's villa. After Xiao Han clearly and frankly said that he refused to drive people, he sinked his face and got up and left.

Then Xiao Han said seriously to the agent, "Uncle Luo, I don't need to see this person again in the future."

Almost as expected by the agent, he didn't ask why or what An Lei was talking about with her biological father. Only then did An Lei lightly say that this is tantamount to severing the relationship, and he has never said anything like his father.

It is enough for him to keep this in mind.

The agent also believes in her. Although An Lei is gentle, it is not weak and unprincipled. Otherwise, the almost fatal blow in the past would be enough for her to collapse, and not to come out at an immature age and even have more glories. .

Over the years, An Lei has accomplished many things, but she has never been discouraged. Everyone around her, including herself, believes that nothing can defeat her.

Xiao Han was playing the piano by the window, the soft music hypnotized the fat cat, and he slept on the soft carpet.

9526: "Host, are you unhappy?"

"It's okay." Xiao Han said casually.

Anyway, an An Shan is already bad enough, and another biological father who doesn't take her at all, but also wants to make her obedient, is not bad.

Haha, I am rich, famous and status. Go back and listen to you.

Moreover, the original impression is not very good, and there is no expectation.

Even as An Lei, I think of people who have never appeared before or in this life.

Probably there is really no parenthood.

"But..." Xiao Han stopped pressing the keys, and saw how the last person in the name of his mother cheated him. This doesn't seem to be a good-tempered person. Xiao Han touched his chin. Recalling the emotion of playing a character with persecutory delusion, "Should I act first." The

agent looked back and checked the man who was alleged to be An Lei's biological father. It seemed that the family was happy, although His wife passed away a few years ago, but she has both children.

Thinking of Ning Qinghai's unhappy look when she left, the agent was a little worried that he would do things against An Lei, such as exposing the fact that An Lei had a child out of wedlock, which would affect her reputation.

Because of his phone call, Shen Cheng, who was on vacation, also came back. After listening to the whole story, the first sentence he asked was, "Did An Lei say anything?"

"Apart from saying that I do n't see Mr. Ning anymore, nothing else ." The agent shook his head, "An Lei is in very good condition."

Shen Cheng nodded, "Then it's okay."

Although Shen Cheng is not a smart boss, he is a mature person who has experienced world affairs. The most important point is that he really considers An Lei from her point of view.

"The biggest problem in this matter seems to be whether An Lei was an illegitimate daughter of Ning Qinghai's stardom. But don't forget, An Lei had a mother like that, even if it is exposed, the outside world will Will tend to be tolerant to her, and with her current fame and status, this matter will not affect her at all."

Shen Cheng emphasized once again, "As long as An Lei doesn't care, and it is not affected, there will be no problem."

Although An Lei is young, she has won the three major international film festivals before she was 18 years old. A consistent international superstar with a promising future, he is regarded by the country as one of the representatives of foreign film cultural exchanges and exports.

An Lei didn't want to do anything, and no one could embarrass her.

But Shen Cheng would not do nothing. An Lei is Fanxing's most important artist. She can change any company, but Fanxing will no longer be Fanxing if she loses her.

Shen Cheng not only sincerely cared for An Lei as a junior, but also clearly recognized her value. He was not the once short-sighted Alice boss.

Therefore, he and Fanxing will be An Lei's strongest barrier to protect her.

Fanxing is no longer a small production company five years ago, and it can be said to be rich and powerful. Even if it is not ashamed of financial predators like Shangning Qinghai, it is very tough, and everything is based on An Lei's wishes.

At the same time, Ning Qinghai was also in trouble.

Ning Qinghai really wanted to do something. After a long time in the upper ranks, he always has a stronger desire to control, especially for An Lei who has his blood. He can dislike An Shan, but even his daughter. An Lei did not ask for many years.

But when he decided to let An Lei go back to Ning's house, he was not so happy that An Lei refused.

It's just that things didn't seem to be as simple as he thought. Before he could let the lawyer negotiate with Fanxing Company, someone came over to say hello, and didn't want him to touch An Lei and Fanxing.

An Lei and Fanxing are so jealous of their peers in the industry, but there is not the slightest negative news. Not only is An Lei clean and self-conscious, but also self-disciplined enough that it is not as clean as a celebrity. But there are few people who dare to be black. Few people will think about the role of a movie, but if it is recorded in the annals of history, it will be included in the top three of the world movie box office rankings by the way. It is just an increase in foreign exchange income. , The influence of cultural propaganda made people in government departments very satisfied.

The director of "Glory" is about to be praised as a national treasure master by the National Film Association. As the lead actor, An Lei is no exception. How many actors can win the Grand Slam. The attitude is absolutely gentle.

"Dad, what's the matter?"

Ning Qinghai's frowning brows quickly loosened when she saw her precious daughter Ning Wei, putting on a petting smile, "It's okay, it's just a little business trouble."

Ning Wei is very simple. He believed it, and told Ning Qinghai with a smile that he was going to city b next week, there would be an event there, and I heard that An Lei would also be there.

Ning Qinghai is also considering whether to tell her that An Lei is her half-sister.

While thinking, the phone rang and it was the secretary of the company.

Thirteen percent of the company's shares were secretly acquired.

The purchaser is Xiao Han. Because the company is listed, Ning Qinghai only holds 32% of the shares in his company, the second largest shareholder holds 20%, and the rest are small shareholders. And scattered in the stock market.

In a short period of time, Xiao Han has acquired so many. If she chooses to cooperate with the second largest shareholder and sell the shares to him, 33% of the shares held can allow Ning Qinghai's company to change ownership.

If she were a little bit more cruel, she could use these shares to make Ning Qinghai's company empty, which would greatly hurt him, but in this way, the acquisition of the 13% of the money was almost a waste of money.

But it can't affect Xiao Han.

The income of being a celebrity is actually quite high, especially when an advertisement like Xiao Han is tens of millions. She is not rich, but very rich. In addition to being a celebrity, Xiao Han is also very good at investing, in addition to sponsoring charity In her career, she also had some large investments, industries, shares and so on.

It's just that not many people know, because she is a master hacker herself.

That night, Ning Qinghai, who was a little battered, received a call and let him know that the person who bought his company's shares was An Lei.

"I think you don't want to lose the position of president, so that the daughters and sons of Ling have become accustomed to living a pampered life. Do you have the heart to let their lives plummet?" Xiao Han was not a sarcasm, but a statement.

She is not a person who likes to anger innocent people, but she can affect the quality of life of Ning Rui and Ning Wei when she is mercilessly attacking Ning Qinghai.

"What do you want?" Ning Qinghai suppressed his anger. He rarely felt this way. But he had to admit that the conflict with An Lei at this time would cause him a lot of trouble.

"Don't show up in front of me." Xiao Han said lightly, "I mean—forever."

"This time, I can toss your company. Next time, I won't be that simple."

"... ...Okay."

Xiao Han finished the call. She actually hoped that Ning Qinghai would know the current affairs. After all, she also wanted to be her still kind little angel.

————

Ning Qinghai suddenly turned off and became silent, as if he had never negotiated with Fanxing. Manager Shen also relieved his mind. The vacationing staff also came back, and it was time to arrange a new job.

After shooting "Glory", Xiao Han didn't want to take the movie for the time being, even if he had a better book, Shen Cheng mentioned what Xinghuo wanted to cooperate with them some time ago. Huaying is one of the top entertainment giants in China. Although Fanxing's status in the industry has risen due to the presence of AnLei, there is still a gap with Huaying.

Even so, the previous TV series investment and production competitions have repeatedly lost to "Twilight", "Astrology" and "Changan Xin" starred by Xiao Han.

The boss of the other party is also magnificent. Since there is no competition, An Lei is a national actress who has almost reached the top in the circle. It is better to cooperate to achieve a win-win situation and jointly produce a TV series with their artist and An Lei. The "Glory" goddess played in the show, but their artists were stunned.

Xiao Han nodded after reading the script for a few days. As for other matters, Shen Cheng and his agent went to talk.

A week later, the news was jointly announced by Huaying and Fanxing. It was a sensation and aroused everyone's expectations.

——————

——————

Fanwai

On the forum of New Century, there was a post called "How to evaluate the An Lei in your mind?" After

only one night, the number of page views of the post exceeded 10 million, not to mention the following crazy Build a building.

1st floor: (a smile looking up weakly) is probably an unrepeatable myth among the superstars of the times and idols.

2nd floor: You can't imagine that the directors at home and abroad have a soft spot for her. When asked which actor they most want to work with, An Lei's name will definitely be mentioned.

3rd floor: More than just the director, the judges of the major movie awards have no bottom line in their preference for An Lei. As a young and ignorant, I once heard a story like this. Back then, An Lei's famous work "Paradise" swept the awards in major film festivals at home and abroad. As the protagonist, An Lei only won the comforting newcomer award. The official regret Said that because she was too young, she didn't give a bigger award in order to encourage her.

I always thought this was an inspirational story. After all, the era superstar An Lei also had a failed experience.

However, after I grew up, I knew that after An Lei was thirteen years old, she got the prize every year and got soft. I wanted to ask the judges if their faces hurt.

4th floor: Is the upstairs showing off the film award judges' love for An Lei? Yun Zhen, who I like, ran with him for seven years, and finally won the Golden Tripod Award, but An Lei did not participate in that year.

I also paid attention to the fifth floor of the Golden Tripod Award: Ai Qiao and Song Sheng were not even worse. They finally had a chance, but they still didn't get it.

6th floor: I heard that the judges of that session were not easy to choose.

7th floor: Probably it has become inertia to give awards to An Lei.

8th floor: As I have been to Fanxing Company, I can testify. In the honor room on the highest floor, the exhibition cabinets in that row are all the awards that An Lei has won. The awards you have heard of have been won. No one I saw once was shocked. It is said that An Lei does not always go to win awards. She is relatively lazy, and sometimes she mails her directly after the awards of the film festival.

9th floor: (Crying, laughing, crying, laughing) Did you forget the award records that she brushed through, which puts people behind you with great pressure?

...On

this topic, I strayed more than a dozen floors, and finally returned to the central topic of "How to evaluate An Lei in your mind?"

33rd floor: Let me use one word to describe it. It should be unpredictable. Just like the awards mentioned above, actors who lived in the same era as her, regardless of gender, are unfortunately covered. Part of the limelight.

Among ten thousand people, you can see her at a glance, and it is difficult to look away.

34th floor: Needless to say, the icon of the century. But using the word like to describe her achievements in acting seems to obliterate her. After all, she is a grand slam sweeping the world's top awards and is destined to be included in film history.

35th floor: This question is very straightforward. Hua Guo is selecting the most favorite actress. An Lei has been the first for 13 years. When An Lei retired, almost tens of millions of people were crying. My whole family I didn't eat, because my parents are her fans. I followed them and fell in love with An Lei. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to fan her during her best years. Now I can only rely on brushing her many times. Movies and TV series recall Fanghua.

Thanks to Director Ning Hai. After An Lei retires, she can also be invited to perform in a drama. I heard that it took only two weeks before she was on stage. There were full audiences inside and outside the venue, and many people rushed from other places. Here, after hearing that the unparalleled performance was over, the audience stayed until late at night before leaving.

36th floor: I am a fan who has liked Anlei for many years. I can be called Anlei's iron fan. Seeing this question, I must share my feelings about liking Anlei. An Lei not only can act, but also likes sports vacations, swimming, horse riding, opera, painting, piano, cooking, and taking care of big dogs.

She also dubbed Master Lin Hai's animated film, which is the "Fairy Tale Island". And the people in the animation studio said that Princess Rose was created based on An Lei.

I have to say that there is such a versatile idol, super happy.

37th floor: The reason why I like An Lei is very simple, a star who has been delivering positive energy all his life and actively doing charity, how can anyone dislike it. By the way, send a public charity record sheet.

......

38th floor: It seems that all the compliments have been said by the answerer upstairs. Then I will just upload the picture. An Lei is really suitable for the big screen. Every frame is beautiful.

(Picture #图#图)

Angel face, beauty in the flourishing age, so beautiful that it is heartbreaking, amazing for more than half a century, these are not enough to say.

39th floor: An Lei can be said to be one of the most popular celebrities doing charity and public welfare at home and abroad. No wonder the United Nations has been concerned about the invitation to serve as an international public welfare ambassador. Although I am so red, I don't have any own taint, what? Piao Piao did not exist at all after it became popular, and there has not been any scandal, so low-key is unimaginable.

40th floor: Digging. It is said that she is the permanent charity ambassador of the child protection agency. Was it because of her early childhood star encounters?

41st floor: It is said that the biological mother is a selfish, unreasonable woman, and the former brokerage company jointly used An Lei as a cash cow, and the biological father has never appeared. But it is spoiled by the National ah, "Heaven" and "blue" brush no less than ten times, I was her daughter's ideal type ah, the state owes me a daughter (Storm formula crying)

42 floor: fortunately did not continue to be Harm, otherwise you won't see these classic works at all, and there was no good work in the years when her biological mother used her as a money-making machine.

43rd floor: The same upstairs, by the way, I confessed my goddess An Lei, how many classics in film and television works like her, and even caused a social sensation. The only time An Lei had acted in a bad movie was when her mother was an agent. Don't mention "Paradise" to me. The director later said that it was because she saw An Lei's commercial and actively looked for an audition. At that time, An Lei's malignant mother took her everywhere to make money from advertising.

44th floor: After breaking away from the mother-daughter relationship, I live better and better. And actively do charity, help the socially disadvantaged groups, and promote positive energy.

45th floor: the darling of a generation, the goddess of a generation.

46th floor: Whether you look at the stars or life, you are simply wearing the protagonist's halo.

47th floor: The Fanxing company she worked for followed suit.

48th floor: Lying to win +1

+2, +3,

...

126th floor: Tell a cold joke, a generation regards her as a favorite, a

generation holds her up to the altar,

since she was on the altar, and then... Never come down.

...

Floor 233: The few male gods and goddesses that I follow have all said in the interview that they go to Fanxing Company to be an artist purely for the sake of chasing stars. That's right, the star they chase is An Lei. As a result, after only half a year in, An Lei announced that she had retired and mourned for them.

Floor 234: She is known as the ideal type of Bai Yueguang in the entertainment industry. Many celebrities mentioned An Lei, the legendary An Lei's influence when they asked why they wanted to enter acting. It is still the original intention of many people and is deeply loved.

Floor 235: It's really a bug of the times.

......

This post was topped on the homepage of the website the next day. It is surprising and I have to admit that An Lei can still have such a big influence ten years after retiring from the circle, and it is regarded as a symbol of the pinnacle of an era.