Chapters 331-335

Chapter 331:  Modern Rebirth Barbecue Man

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Miss Yan, I didn't mean it." A young girl in a simple dress apologized again and again, her hands in a mess.

"I'll give you another drink." The girl said nervously as frightened, "I will also pay for the soiled clothes."

"Jiang Meng, it's okay." A young man with fairly good senses waved his hand. I want her to go down first.

Most of the coffee stains were on the light red coat, but it was also fortunate that the coat was blocking it to avoid being burned. There was a lot of eye-catching sight across the glass that had not lifted the blinds.

What kind of bloody scene is this.

Xiao Han, who had just passed through, had a slight headache and didn't respond slowly. No matter what the situation, she didn't want to stay here and be seen as a joke. She picked up the handbag next to her, got up and left.

The young man who was still comforting the girl, was a little surprised when he saw this and wanted to pull her hand, "Meng Xi."

Xiao Han easily threw it away and smashed his hand bag by the way, "Don't touch me."

Xiao Han received. 9526 transmitted the information, while leaving the elevator directly out of the main entrance of the building, a red sports car parked on the side of the road was the original. The only daughter of the chairman of Shenghai Group, Yan Mengxi.

Yan Mengxi is the eldest young lady born with a golden key in modern times. Except for her parents' divorce when she was young, she has almost no troubles. She grew up smoothly, fair and beautiful, with a strong family background. She usually surrounds her. There are many suitors, but she has a soft spot for one person, Zhou Mu, a young man who has just been in the office. The psychology of the original body is that other men are holding her to please her, but Zhou Mu's extraordinary self-confidence in front of her, and his confidence is also reflected in his excellent and precise investment vision, knowing what stocks will rise , What stocks will fall. In just two years, he earned hundreds of millions and opened his own company.

In Yan Mengxi's eyes, this has become capable and talented, young and promising, and exceptionally different from ordinary suitors. She liked Zhou Mu as if she was a demon. She saw Xi Shi in the eyes of the lover behind, feeling that there was nothing wrong with him, and then she turned herself into a bitter woman alive. When she saw Zhou Mu's new and old loves, she was angry and jealous and reluctant to leave, especially when Zhou Mu established her own business empire, in which all of Yan Mengxi's wealth, including inherited property, was also invested in it, unable to get away. In the end, Zhou Mu was also indifferent to her, and she was unwilling to leave these things to the children of Zhou Mu and other women, so in the second half of her life she continued to love and hate, and she also turned herself into a joke. Gossip about the riches of the Zhou family vying for property. 

9526 told Xiao Han that it had detected Zhou Mu as a rebirth. In this way, the original body was attracted by the talent of rebirth. Xiao Han is very thankful. It is only at the time when Yan Mengxi has a slight affection for Zhou Mu. If it is in the later stage, Xiao Han will probably consider taking advantage of the legal loopholes or hiring a good lawyer team to solve him. Sure enough, the moral and legal rules of modern society need to be adapted again. ... And after Xiao Han left, Jiang Meng was a little at a loss, and looked at Zhou Mu's hand that was hit by the bag with concern, "Brother Zhou, are your hands okay." 

Zhou Mu frowned, "It's okay." That bag. There are also a lot of things inside, which are hard goods with rivets on the outside. It hurts to be smashed suddenly. The red stamp that was smashed in a short while turned blue and purple. Being beaten by Yan Mengxi, he was also very angry, just like that for a little thing, this kind of rich daughter really has a eldest temper all day long. In comparison, Jiang Meng was much more obedient. Jiang Meng looked more guilty, and her tears couldn't help falling down. Seeing her crying, Zhou Mu panicked all of a sudden, and he pulled a tissue to wipe her, "Don't cry, Jiang Meng is fine, just a little injury, and he will soon heal. How ugly you crying. "

Hearing that Jiang Meng stopped her tears immediately, for fear that she would become ugly in front of Zhou Mu.

Jiang Meng still apologized, "It's all my fault. Brother Zhou quarreled with your girlfriend."

Zhou Mu comforted her again, "It's okay." He paused, "I'm fine with her. She is not my girlfriend either."

Jiang Meng felt a trace of joy in her heart, not knowing if it was because she heard Zhou Mu deny that Miss Yan is his girlfriend.

Outside the office, the employees who watched a farce whispered and gossiped, "Mr. Zhou is really nice to Jiang Meng."

"I heard the HR manager say that Jiang Meng is a distant relative of Mr. Zhou's greetings. "

A female clerk with curly hair smiled, "Relatives? I don't look like my cousin, but like a god-sister. Let's not say that the private person will irritate Miss Yan away for her. Miss Yan still injects capital into our company, but A big customer, Jiang Meng can make such a mistake when pouring coffee. Putting other companies, let alone distant relatives, even relatives and daughters will drive."

Jiang Meng blushed ashamed as he passed by the tea room. Tears were also rolling in his eyes.

Seeing the protagonist who was being gossipped, she immediately pulled the female clerk who had just spoken. But the latter didn't feel embarrassed about seeing it, at best, she continued to drink her coffee.

"I said, I will pay Miss Yan." Jiang Meng said stubbornly.

"Compensation?" The female clerk with curly hair seemed to hear some joke, "Do you know what brand she is and how much is it worth? L&M's jacket, kk's skirt, the latest model of this spring and summer series, also There is her handbag. I have seen it in a magazine. It is a limited edition, hundreds of thousands of pieces."

"You can't afford to pay for your current salary in a few years."

Jiang Meng was speechless, and his tone was also silent. I suddenly became weak and murmured, "I didn't know it was so expensive, and I didn't mean it." The

female clerk took a look at Jiang Meng's ordinary dress, "I forgot. You may not have seen it before."

Just a week after Jiang Meng arrived at the company, she was able to find out clearly that she was born in a well-off single-parent family, which community he lived in, and came out of a third-rate school. I don't know what to do to join the company. I asked Mr. Zhou to take good care of her. One bite, one week old brother. She has seen too many thoughts.

The female clerk with curly hair not only had poisonous eyes, but also had a poisonous mouth. After a few words, Jiang Meng cried away with anger. She continued to drink coffee leisurely. The colleague next to her stabbed her and said, "You are not afraid that she will sue Zhou." Because Jiang Meng is Zhou's "cousin" and everyone in the company knows that, even if she has poor business ability, she can't do anything. Others are also polite to her, and there are still few poisonous women like the curly-haired clerk. The female clerk snorted coldly, "Just tell it, I don't see anyone who is concerned, but like her, huh."