Chapter 291-295

Chapter 291: The Traitor in Power

Dali Temple initially suspected that Xu was an ordinary rogue ruffian, but after not finding anyone in the portrait, he knew it was not easy.

After two or three consecutive visits, there was no result.

In fact, Dong Shaoqing's ability to investigate the case is not bad. At least the general range of escape for those who wanted to attack and stun and take Xiao Jiashu away was found.

Xiao Han also told the truth, including speculation that those people did not kill him, but just wanted to stun or take him away with drugs. The more detailed you understand the case, the better Dong Shaoqing will handle it.

Dong Shaoqing held the portrait and could only visit from house to house. There were always one or two people who had seen the painter's appearance.

Although the workload is large, the effect is very good.

When I found a house, the head of the household was an old man. He was doing a small business. When I saw people from the government, I couldn't help but tremble. one to ask the way, I really do not know. "

Dongshao Qing looked around the house four weeks," that's how you neighbors said the two men been to see your house ah. " "

that come in a cup of water, said to be a good catch A long way, old man, I'm all soft-hearted, but you have to believe me, sir. Although my family is not rich, old man, I don't dare to do any bad things." The old man was a little nervous and looked like an honest civilian.

Dong Shaoqing was not good at being straight-faced, "Okay, just ask, you just need to tell the truth."

"What about the rest of your family?" Dali Temple's ability to do things is still good, and even want to ask how many people do you have at home . No one knows. "Don't you still have a daughter at home? When you are sixteen, come out to ask questions." The

old man looked bitter. "The little girl has a bad fate. It didn't take long for her husband to get rid of tuberculosis. She was observing the festival. At home, it's not easy to see people."

Dong Shaoqing raised her eyebrows, "If that's the case, that's it."

After taking the people out, Xiao Han walked to Dong Shaoqing. She hadn't said much before, "This old man has something wrong, he is lying."

Dong Shaoqing's eyes were a little surprised, but she also nodded, "I think so too. "

He explained, "A lot of the furnishings in the house have been replaced with new ones. This is not the year or festival, and it is rare for ordinary people to change. Also, this old man is a widower. He has a son out of town. How can you let strangers into the house casually?"

Dong Shaoqing's eyes are very poisonous for many years of handling the case, and he has not been fooled by a few words by the old man, not to mention that this seemingly honest remark is actually full of mistakes.

Dong Shaoqing called one of his subordinates and said in a deep voice, "Find two people to guard nearby, and then check the family. If there are still doubts, they will directly bring them back to Dali Temple for questioning."

Not surprisingly, that afternoon, Both the old man and his daughter in his boudoir were taken to Dali Temple.

Even if you don't need to be tortured, the people in Dali Temple have a way to tell the father and daughter to tell the truth.

Sure enough, not long ago, two of the people in the portrait had an appointment with the old man, and they also gave a sum of money, saying that one would be beaten that day. The dizzy young man arrived at his house and threw it directly into the old man's daughter's boudoir. As long as the old man doesn't know anything, just remember to make a noise.

All the old men were recruited, and even a chest of silver hidden in the house said. It was just that when he was talking, his little daughter looked ashamed and couldn't wait to get into the ground, even if it didn't happen, her reputation would disappear.

Finding out this basically came to the fore.

It would not be the case to be able to pay for the fame of his own daughter, even if there was money for nothing. Dali Temple found that the old man also had a son who worked as a small official in a foreign country and was promoted to an official last month.

Obviously, the hole was dug for Xiao Jiashu. Mianhua and Liuliu said at most a young romance, but if the girl had already ordered a pro-festival, it would basically be insulated from the imperial examination.