Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131: The World of Food

 Helicopter female anchor into the camera facing the wind whistling excitedly, "this Xinghai Food Contest is about to begin, chefs from various countries after a fierce competition, and finally over the last five finalists opponent."

That It is a triennial event in the food industry. Once it stands out in the Xinghai Food Competition, it is equivalent to becoming famous in the entire food industry.

"The final is in the D city of China."

And the final result has the decisive vote. There are three judges, who have surpassed the five-star level to reach the legendary level of the special chef Haraaki.

Known as the noble son of the government, Councillor Goode.

The last one is Ms. Tang Sui, the chairman of Downs Technology.

It sounds like the first one is pretty reliable, but the latter two are a little bit ignorant and feel incompatible with food competitions.

But in fact, Mr. Goode is also a five-star gourmet, and he serves as the official representative of China as a judge. The Xinghai competition is held by an international gourmet organization every time, and the international gourmet organization is a worldwide and independent of the government. The organization has wide-ranging influence in the world, and is therefore jealous of governments. But because of the people's hearts and food-related industries around the world, it can be said that if an international food organization goes into trouble, at least the world's The economy will fall in half.

The other half is supporting Tang's Technology.

In just twelve years, relying only on the scientific and technological research of a genius inventor, it has developed into such a behemoth.

Some people may find it ridiculous. How can the economic prosperity created by the food culture that has developed in this world for nearly thousands of years be matched by a technology company, but just five years ago, the chairman of Down's Technology also It was Tang Sui who made the decision to enter the food industry.

She said that the march has no less than an impact on the food industry. After all, the world recognizes that she is not only a genius inventor, but also a business genius.

For example, this Xinghai competition organized by an international food organization is sponsored by the Tang family.

Don't need to participate in any foodie rating, Tang Sui is qualified to sit here, as a big man with 30% of the food industry.

"So understand." A handsome, chestnut-haired boy explained to the young black-haired master next to him, pointing to the judge seat.

The black-haired boy Mu Tianye asked naturally, "So they represent authority?"

Li Fa boy said with a deep face, "No, it is the delicious food that has won the favor of these three people. Basically, it can be used in food. Jie is gone horizontally."

It's that simple.

This is the point that can attract star chefs from all over the world. Once selected into the top three, they are recognized by the judges, and the resulting resources are unimaginable, such as any restaurant in the most prosperous area in the world that can operate a restaurant. Land use rights

cover nearly two hundred countries. 70% of the world's land is supplied with any food material, almost except for the polar continents in the icy and cold regions, which are not within the scope. Oh, even there, there are Tang's residences. Institutional factory left. Down's technology can also be used to obtain ingredients, and apart from the professional instruments produced by Down's, who can easily catch high-quality marine fish and other ingredients at a depth of 2,000 feet under the sea. 

Unfortunately, this is also a monopoly. The hateful monopoly, the suppliers present laughed and hated. While cursing monopoly on the side, he had to accept Tang's terms and supply scarce and precious ingredients. But these are all temptations that are hard to refuse for a chef. The stadium looks open, but it is actually in a huge half-curved cover. The photosynthetic glass produced by Tang's Technology not only maintains a constant temperature, but also can cut off ultraviolet rays from the outside. Even if it is thunder and rain outside, it can't affect the inside of the arena. "Miss Tang, I heard that the airline also ordered 20 planes made of this material from Tang." Councillor Goode said gently to Xiao Han.