Chapter 296-300

Chapter 296: The Traitor in Power

The emperor was also furious about this matter. When he first performed his performances, he still praised him a lot. He felt that Wu Yuan was a good official to clean up the thieves and protect the peace.

Unexpectedly, he did not hesitate to kill innocent people in order to make meritorious service. He was commended by the court, and he was highly rewarded for promotion. Hundreds of lives were lost. How can such evil officials be merciless.

Although he usually treats his courtiers to be lenient, he is not without a bottom line. After seeing Dong Yun's folds, the emperor immediately made an order to investigate the case strictly, and if he encountered obstacles, he would be punished with the same crime.

Zhenwuhou Mansion,

"Father, you must save me." A middle-aged man in Jinyi kneeled in front of the hall with tears and tears.

Old Hou Ye Tang's complexion is somber. Today's court is not only Dali Temple, but even Yushitai also participated in the first three products. He also known Wu Yuan to kill the good, and kill his life. Wu Yuan was once his subordinate when he was in the army, and he was able to introduce him to Luzhou in the past.

Now that he was exposed to such a felony, the emperor didn't even look at him, and ordered Dali Temple to investigate to the end. Others could not hinder the plea, which was obviously said to him.

Being implicated for no reason, Old Hou Ye had already had enough headaches. He didn't expect that his son would be dragged by the corner of his robe and crying when he returned to the residence.

Although Tang Tong was not from his wife, but he was also his favorite concubine.

Knowing the seriousness of this matter, Tang Xiong shouted in a deep voice, "You said, what is your relationship with Wu Yuan."

Since Tang Tong heard that Wu Yuan was taken away by the people of Dali Temple, he was flustered. Who would have thought two years. The previous case could be turned over for retrial. Isn't Wu Yuan always savvy, flustered and incoherent, Tang Tong cried and begged, "If you don't save Wu Yuan, he will tell his son too."

Hearing this, Tang Xiong was shocked and stood up directly from the chair. , Said angrily, "Did you also kill people for the sake of meritorious service?" The

four generations of his Tang family were loyal and loyal. If they were such unscrupulous descendants, it would be an insult to the family's reputation.

Seeing the gaze of Lord Hou hoping to kill, Tang Tong shook his hair quickly and vowed that he had never participated in Wu Yuan's killing of Liang.

If this happens, even Master Hou can't keep him, and will drive him out of the house.

Besides, he is the son of Marquis Zhenwu, with a title and an official position, so why kill someone for that meritorious service?

Hearing his vows to deny it, Tang Xiong felt calm and sat back, but at this time he was mentally prepared. His son hadn't done anything good at killing him, and maybe he hadn't done anything good.

Tang Tong said, "My son, I did some business with Wu Yuan."

Tang Xiong frowned. "What business?"

Tang Tong was slightly guilty . "My son doesn't know what business it is. just gave him a convenience. "

----

since the end of affairs of state, Han Jinyu a bit vague uneasiness, the biggest thing today Chodo than two years ago, may be overturned except Kou case retrial supreme court.

He couldn't help being shocked when he heard that, Luzhou Zhizhou was so daring to do this, no wonder his Majesty was angry. Zhen Wuhou's face was not good, and it was only because Wu Yuan was a subordinate of his former army and recommended him to Zhizhou.

A case involving a third-ranking member said that it was not small but not too big, but it gave Han Jinyu a feeling of eagerness to come to the mountains.

Han Jinyu believes in his intuition very much. For more than 20 years, his instinct like a god-assisted instinct has helped him a lot.

Han Jinyu can still cope with the ups and downs of Shilin due to court battles.

It's a pity that he didn't know anything about Dali Temple's handling of the case, and he didn't have much friendship. He couldn't grasp exactly how it would go.

Han Jinyu can do nothing but order people to follow the case privately.

At Shimen,

which is only three miles away from Guan, "This really caught a big fish." Xiao Han sighed and said with a sneer.

Dali Temple was still finding Wu Yuan's account book, and Xiao Han began to investigate from the handwriting clues on the burnt paper,

aside from the fourth son of Zhenwu Hou, Tang Tong also had an identity, Shimen Food Taoist official.

Buying and selling money, grain, and even other important materials, or sending them outside the customs, is tantamount to collaborating with the enemy.

Tang Tong still claimed that he didn't know what kind of business Wu Yuan was doing, and he was just a joint that Wu Yuan got through.

But even so, it is an abuse of power and power for personal gain.

Tang Tong hoped that Lord Hou could save Wu Yuan's life, so that at least he would not have to worry about being recruited by Wu Yuan.

Old Houye was not that foolish either, because Tang Tong said he didn't know, so he sent someone to investigate. There were still many of his cronies at the border, and the last thing he found was that someone saw someone accidentally. Yes, there are rice husks in those goods.

The Daning border has not committed any crimes for more than a decade, probably because of the severe fighting in the past, and those foreigners also need to recuperate and multiply their population and food.

Tang Tong has been frightened and trembling after being revealed, "Father, I really don't know anything. I just lost my mind for a while. Father, you have to save me." The

goods passed through his jurisdiction, and he would Do you really know nothing? It's just that the profit was too high, so he pretended not to know what to do with the ostrich mentality. He didn't sell it anyway, and he didn't know who it was sold to. There are so many people who have dealt with him, no matter how much he can't find him. The Zhenwuhou Mansion is a big family, but there are also many descendants. As a bastard, Tang Tong has a knighthood and an appointment arranged for him by his father, but he said that his life is just like ordinary noble families. He also raised him. I have a wife and concubine, and a lot of children. When Wu Yuan came to him and invited him to drink a few times, Tang Tong agreed because he was an old subordinate of his father and had so many gold and silver jewelry. When Wu Yuan killed Liang and took merit, he also asked some elder brothers to help a little bit. In the past few years, he has also acted in the face of Zhenwuhou's mansion.