Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96: Interstellar Rising Buns

 At the age of Yinhe in 1908

, in

a high-level white ward of the Federal First Hospital, there was a young woman with long silver-white hair lying on the bed. Even if her face was too pale, it did not affect her appearance. But the medical staff and family members gathered around her were worried and whispered as if they were talking.

The young woman's eyelashes trembled slightly, and she opened her eyes, revealing light blue pupils.

The doctor next to him and his family immediately gathered around, "Major Wei Na, how do you feel?"

"It's okay." Wei Na, or Xiao Han, who had just crossed over, looked around, showing everyone's different expressions. After changing the income, he nodded gently.

It was another diagnosis, the future of high-tech world is making a new understanding Xiao letter,

to be checked, Xiao letter only asked, "how do I?"

The doctor looking heavy, "Sue Major, unfortunately, your severe mental strength "It

may be that the patient will be hit," the doctor reassured, "But this is a blessing in misfortune. You are still alive. When we first found you, we thought we could not save you."

No, Su Weina, She was indeed dead in battle. When exploring the New Star Territory to fight against unknown creatures, Xiao Han felt that she was completely dead when she entered her body.

"Major Su, you have a good rest."

Xiao Han didn't pay much attention to the comforting words of the people around him. It seemed that there was also the original mother among them, and Xu was left to let Su Weina calm down.

The original s-level mental power, a promising federal major, is now seriously injured, and her mental power has dropped to b-level, which means that she will never be able to enter the mech to become a high-level combat commander.

As for whether they could restore their mental strength, they had tried many times before Major Su woke up.

But even the Su Family and the Jun Family couldn't help it, and the entire Federation could no longer find them.

Xiao Han contacted 9526 and learned about this world. Su Weina was in the future human world. Almost a thousand years ago, human beings were no longer limited to one earth, but looked at the stars of the universe. With hard work, it gradually became what it is now, mainly divided into empire and federation, but the two sides are too far apart, and they hardly interfere with each other.

And Su Weina is a major of the Federation, a very good soldier.

The death in the battle was the result of her preparations. It can be said that she has no regrets. In fact, there is no trace of the mission in this world for the time being. Xiao Han only replaced Su Weina's identity.

After confirming that it was safe here, Xiao Han closed his eyes again and fell asleep. After all, the injury to his body was too serious.

***The

news of Su Weina's nine deaths in the battle was leaked out without being able to hide it.

The reason why people in the whole federation pay so much attention to Su Weina.

It's because she has another identity, Jun Lin's fiancée.

The name Jun Lin is probably known to everyone in the Federation. The youngest and strongest general in the Federation, his powerful strength and handsome appearance have made him an idol and admiration for young men and women throughout the Federation.

It's a pity that the male gods have long been famous, and they made a baby kiss with Su's parents and daughter Su Weina. Netizens from all over the Federation strongly picked up Su Weina's information. From then on, Su Weina started in middle school, even if she was in school. In the military academy, every move is being watched. She could not stand it for a long time, but Su Weina inherited the character of her maternal grandfather, an iron-blooded soldier, even if she was noticed by passers-by, she could do her own thing without turning a blind eye. Regardless of the provocations against Jun Rin's fans, the letters sent, and the comments, were not taken to heart.

Jun Rin's fans pick and choose from her, from looks and temperament, to family etiquette, and then to combat power. In the end, I found that I couldn't pick out any problems, so I just took her to be staid, didn't have fun to talk about things, and felt that she was not worthy of their male god Jun Rin.

As soon as Su Weina's mental power was injured, it was a hot topic among Jun Rin's fans.

"Su Weina's mental power is only b-level, and it's too bad. Admiral Jun is ss-level."

"Yes, yes, I have a grade."

"The senior combatant standard is very demanding, at least there must be a grade. She is afraid that she won't be able to go to the battlefield in the future. Then how can she be worthy of General Jun."

"Somehow they are also sacrificed by the Federation. It is not a good idea to say that."

"She is the only one in the Starship who came back. There is no conspiracy."

...

Su Weizhen, the head of the Su family, looked at these comments on the Internet. It's also a bit ugly, "Let people delete all these comments."

"I have already made them." The Jun family has a very good temper. After all, the daughter of the Su family has just been severely injured and can't go on the battlefield again. Let him It is excusable to see the anger at these comments.

Seeing the Jun family's attitude, Su Patriarch's expression was a little slow, "I think the best way is to get engaged immediately." When

Patriarch Su said this, the Jun family dared not make the decision without authorization, and immediately reported it to the family.

It is Jun Lin's grandfather Junxiong who is in charge of the Jun family. He is the Marshal of the Federation. Even if he is half retired, his status in the Federation cannot be underestimated. Even the Federation Head and the Crown Prince must be courteous when they meet. This is also true. The important reason why the Jun family is second to none in the Federation.

Facing this communication, Patriarch Su was also respectful and respectful of the juniors, and even a little nervous when he said the matter.

Junxiong nodded, "The method you said makes sense. Rin'er is also at her age. I am afraid that Wei Na's child is also in a downturn. Maybe the engagement will make her happy. I will send someone to arrange the engagement and announce it as soon as possible. "The

Su family master looked surprised, "Okay, the Su family will also arrange it as soon as possible."

Jun Lin's grandfather did not cancel the marriage because Su Weina's mental strength fell to b-level. This does not affect this marriage. Su Weina's genes gave birth to outstanding next generations for the Jun family. Su Weina is also the child he grew up watching, her character is guaranteed.

After finishing the communication with the Su Patriarch, Junxiong let someone get through the communication with Jun Rin.

In the communication projection, a young man with perfect facial features appeared. He was tall and slender, and his pure black military uniform showed an awe-inspiring temperament, but his golden pupils were like a deep pool.

Jun Xiong said to him, "Your fiancée is injured, you should go to the hospital to see her."

"Also, after Wei Na is discharged from the hospital, the Jun and Su family will hold your engagement."

Jun Lin's eyes narrowed, but very It quickly turned into a flash of indifference, "I know."

After receiving Marshal Jun's promise, the haze of Patriarch Su due to the previous incident has also dissipated for most of the time. He returned home and asked his wife, "Vina. How is it?"

Su's mother was a little sad, "She doesn't seem to be in a very good mood."

She seldom said anything, and didn't see them very much.

Patriarch Su thought for a while and said, "It's okay, it's just for a while. Let her take a good rest in the Federal Hospital. Marshal Jun agreed to let her be engaged to Jun Lin."

Su's mother was also overjoyed when she heard these words.

In comparison, the fact that Wei Na can no longer fight is not so sad.

***In

the garden pavilion of the hospital,

Xiao Han smiled and said, "Thank you, Nurse Bai."

"You are welcome, Major Su, you recovered very quickly, and you should be discharged soon." I don't know why Bai Quan is still a little bit disappointed. Compared with comments on the Internet, I feel that Major Su is a very approachable and easy to get along with. She was still very comfortable getting along, but in order not to make Major Su unhappy. Nurse Bai Quan even deliberately avoided letting Major Su see those remarks.

It stands to reason that in the identity of Su Weina, there is only one nurse, but it is not surprising in this world, because the main care of human life is a fully intelligent robot.

Including the wheelchair under Xiao Han's body is also intelligent and can be manipulated at will.

If she has experienced the Yuanli training that Yuanwu Continent values, and the core of the martial arts world is martial arts, then the power system of this world is technology. She didn't care much about the mental power and combat power discussed by doctors and nurses these days.

The principle of mental power can be understood after a little thought. It is regarded as the development of gene lock. Simply put, the memory and thinking ability of ordinary humans are limited. It may take ten minutes to memorize a short essay, five minutes Consider a question. But after the gene lock is developed, the same problem may only take half a minute.

This is what Xiao Han understands, but it seems that human beings in this world pay more attention to controlling the mecha instead of thinking about it.

Maybe the combat power is more intuitive.

But because of this, Xiao Han didn't care about mental damage as they did. If it was a battle, after seeing the broken void and the power of Yuanwu Continent, the mecha battle here did not attract Xiao Han.

"Major Su, someone is coming to see you." Bai Tian who came over was a little excited.

She actually saw the general of the male god of the Federation, but it is not surprising to think about it. Didn't the general have a baby kiss with Major Su?

Seeing the man in uniform appeared in front of him, a name appeared in the memory of the original body, Jun Rin, General of the Federation.

There is no other information.

What Xiao Han got was only part of Su Weina's information, mainly the memories before her death. This is also the reason why she has not had too much contact with Su Weina's family.

Jun Lin saw the woman with long silver-white hair sitting in a wheelchair in front of her waist. Her gentle smile gave people an elf feeling. Unlike the past impression of being silent and cold in military uniforms, her temperament seemed to have changed. , I couldn't help being a little stunned.

"Admiral Jun?" Xiao Han looked at the other side with a smile without leaving a trace.

Jun Lin quickly reacted. It was a bit impolite to stare at Su Weina just now. He took out a gift box bag he brought with him, "This is a gift for you, I hope you will recover health soon."

However, when he took out the bag I found that the box I had prepared was sunken in a big way, so I don't need to think that the contents are also damaged.

Jun Lin's hand stiffened, "Sorry, there was a small accident on the road."

"It's okay." Anyway, it seems that it's a gift with great care. Probably just nodding his head.

Jun Lin left after not staying long, and Xiao Han was even more sure of this, so he didn't have to worry about it.

Jun Rin was not easy to give away the damaged gift. After he got out of the hospital, he gave it to a captain next to him. When he saw something was wrong, the captain's face changed. He was immediately annoyed and said, "It must be when saving people on the road. Be careful of breaking it."

His words made Jun Lin think of the girl she rescued on the road again. She didn't seem to be very old, and she didn't expect to have children.

I don't know why it always gives him a special feeling.