Chapters 336-340

Chapter 336:  Modern Rebirth Barbecue Man

 Is it all his fault? Zhou Mu couldn't help thinking, but he didn't want to admit it from the bottom of his heart.

Zhou Mu looked at Zhou Mu at a loss. She became more guilty and flustered and called out, "Mom."

Zhou Mu looked at Zhou Mu who still didn't know what was wrong, and sighed, "I don't know what I did wrong. If you haven't been able to teach you well, you've changed, and you don't even know my mother, and I can't care about you."

Even though he was not promising and not good enough before, he was an honest and kind-hearted child. In this way, Zhou's mother can't believe that the person who betrayed her will be her biological son.

When I think of it, my heart hurts and my eyes are red, but no matter how uncomfortable I am, Zhou's mother can act decisively.

"In the future, you will honor whoever you love to honor. Tang Huifen, I don't have your son anymore."

Zhou Mu didn't think that his mother was not only divorced, but he didn't even plan to recognize him as his biological son.

Suddenly panicked, "Mom, I was wrong. I can correct what you say. I will not let Jiang Meng work in my company from now on."

Father Zhou also felt sorry for his son, and felt that his son had suffered for him and his marriage was divorced. , Why did Zhou's mother turn her anger on the child. He even suspected Zhou's mother would deliberately intimidate her son and kill Song Meijuan and Meng Meng.

"Tang Huifen, your heart is too cruel, Xiao Mu is your son, and Meng Meng is still a child. What are you doing to embarrass them in the matter between us?"

Zhou Mu sneered, "Do you really think that is your biological daughter? "

Father Zhou's expression changed immediately, "What nonsense are you talking about again, why do you have to embarrass a child as an elder?"

Mother Zhou took out a document from her bag, and it was Xiao Han who asked her to send it to her. Among the things, the paternity test of Zhou's father and Jiang Meng.

"Why do I look down on you? I am confused and dull. I don't know if I'm being played in the palm of my hand, and I don't know anything when I'm a receiver."

In fact, without these evidences, Zhou's mother didn't believe that Jiang Meng was the illegitimate daughter of Zhou's father at first. If it were, Song Meijuan would be willing to spend so many years outside to raise her daughter.

Zhou's mother has also been in business for more than 20 years. The shop is not big but she has a lot of experience in dealing with. Song Meijuan's mother and daughter will rely on it. Isn't it because Zhou's family is now profitable? But looking at Zhou Zhicheng and Zhou Mu's father and son, Zhou's mother only found it ridiculous. She put away this certificate and took it out when she was not in the company, just to see what her son's attitude was. She gave up on Zhou's father 20 years ago when she cheated on him, and now she is on her son. Give up. 

Zhou's father thought it was Zhou's mother who went crazy and slandered Meijuan and Meng Meng, but as soon as he saw the paternity test certificate, his liver and gallbladder were splitting, and he didn't come up in one breath. Zhou Mu was also stunned. After a long time, Jiang Meng was not his sister. At the same time, there was a sound of falling to the ground, and his father fainted directly. 

... Zhou Mu sent Zhou's father to the hospital. After the first aid, the doctor said that there was no major problem. It was just a moment of excitement and a heart attack. It would be fine for a period of recuperation. Zhou Mu heaved a sigh of relief when he heard this. Zhou Mu had ignored him. If something happened to Zhou's father, Zhou Mu would only feel more guilty. Out of filial piety, Zhou Mu also directly contracted a single room in the luxurious ward of the hospital for one month to ensure that Zhou's father would get the best treatment. After that, Zhou Mu went to see Zhou Mu several times. 

Zhou Mu now bought the house upstairs from her clothing store and opened the shop during the day to do business. She has a house, a shop, and a small deposit. She has more than enough life, is healthy, and has enough mental strength. After managing the business for several years, she would not worry about her old age even if she had no son to support her. Zhou's mother is strong, and since she put it down in front of her son, there will be no room for maneuver. Not to mention Zhou Mu respecting her, buying her gifts and sending money, but she never sees it. One time, Zhou's mother was in the store. Li directly took the big broom and drove Zhou Mu out.