Chapter 261-265

Chapter 261:  Bai Fumei in the Phoenix Man's Essay

On the streets near the school, there are always some poorly educated gangsters, or drop out, or get expelled, and they are directly involved in the society. Even public middle schools such as Mingying Middle School, which are among the best in the city, have some such dark side.

Although I dare not enter the school to do anything, it is more than enough to linger outside and occasionally blackmail and bully some cowardly and timid students with no background.

The school has nothing to do with it. Turn one eye and close the other, and pay more attention to the rate of enrollment.

Even though it is a mob that will be guilty of seeing the situation, it is enough to dominate and bully some disadvantaged people. For example, Tong Qian, her eldest brother has been in the society for a few years, and he has taken some subordinates specifically to the surroundings. What kind of protection fee. I'm still a little clever, recruit those underage teenagers to do blackmail and fights, and just push them out if something goes wrong.

Tong Qian moved out her eldest brother to the classmates around her, and others would subconsciously be in awe of three points, fearing that they would get into trouble.

The premise is that there is no hard stubble.

But Xiao Han is that one.

Xiao Han also had several worlds fighting at the bottom. Although he had a natural advantage, he had never seen some dark sides. She would not be so naive and innocent to think that children are all beautiful. In ancient times, 13 or 14-year-olds were laborers and could afford to kill with a sword.

After making a phone call and saying that there will be an event, he will go back later, Xiao Han left the school.

After the lesson, the girl named Tong Qian didn't dare to arrogantly relied on the backstage outside to yell at her. She only dared to curse in her heart. After seeing her elder brother, she made Lin Qingxian look good.

Lin Qingxian, a girl, can beat her elder brother and those brothers even with a little force.

At that time, she must have Lin Qingxian kneel down and beg her for mercy.

However, she did not expect that she brought a fiend into her elder brother's nest.

Xiao Han originally didn't want to do it himself, but who made her see two familiar faces, as she said, saw one beat once.

Tong Qian was frightened directly,

and when she started, it was heavier than dealing with Tong Qian Jiangxiu and the others.

"Who told them to be adults?" Xiao Han said to 9526 coolly.

For Jiang Xiu and the others, Xiao Han was at least cautious that this was a legal society, and couldn't play any good or bad. But there is no need to be polite to Tong Qian's eldest brother and most other gangsters.

After lying all over the corpses, Xiao Han approached Tong Qian, smiled and said, "Do you want to call the police?"

Tong Qian shivered and dared not say a word.

Compared with them, Lin Qingxian is more like a bad girl, and very violent.

Xiao Han didn't bully the children's guilty conscience at all. People who bully the weak should expect that they will be bullied one day as the weak.

————

Since that day, Jiang Xiu Tongqian and the others have never come to trouble again.

However, after a few days, the police station received a call to the police, and then some gang leaders outside Mingying Affiliated Middle School were arrested. They all had criminal records, and they were still in jail.

The group of mobs collapsed, and they didn't dare to hang around Mingying Middle School anymore, because Xiao Han still said that, as long as it appeared in her field of vision, he would be beaten once when he saw it.

In the life of the original body, these things did not happen, because of poor health, Lin Qingxian did not attend classes for a few days, and was later arranged to change to a private middle school.

Just like Xiao Han said, I can never imagine how many stupid people in this world who don't even think about the consequences.

Instead of waiting until someone else does something stupid, then regret it. Xiao Han is more willing to strangle him in the cradle and put an end to all future troubles.

At the same time, Xiao Han's "fame" was also faintly promoted, and this was due to another matter.

Han Jinnian has not been entangled by Jiang Xiu for a few days, and Han Jinnian's mood has improved a lot, and he is not paying attention to the love letter.

I didn't hear any follow-up rumors, it was probably Jiang Xiu and the others who died.

Until Jiang Xiu blocked him again, but this time Jiang Xiu did not stare at him with the usual boring and crooked eyes, but kept his head down, "Han

Jinnian , I have something to look for you." Jiang Xiu was strange. Han Jinnian's attitude aroused a hint of curiosity. After thinking about it, he agreed, and it was because Jiang Xiu didn't pester him anymore these days.

Jiang Xiu took him to a seemingly empty classroom.

After entering, Han Jinnian discovered that there was still a girl in it. She was beautiful and white and dressed like a doll, but she sat coldly in her seat.

Han Jinnian remembered who she was, she was the one who had to hand over the love letter after playing games and betting, Lin Qingxian in the first year of junior high school.

He was still a big head when he lost, and he was still in the lower grades.

Xiao Han casually said, "I think you need to apologize to me."

Han Jinnian felt an oppressive aura inexplicably.

"Please, Han Jinnian, apologize to her." Jiang Xiu looked at Han Jinnian and pleaded.

Except for Xiao Han's counter-teaching that day, what made her even more frightened was that Tong Qian didn't come to school anymore, Jiang Xiu's mind was then sobered up, they really met someone who couldn't be offended.

The fascination with Han Jinnian has not surpassed her nervousness about her own safety.

Just as those girls who were bullied by them feared them in the past, she was so fearful of Xiao Han.

Jiang Xiu's changed attitude made Han Jinnian a little hairy. Before thinking about the reason, Han Jinnian's throat moved slightly, and he bit his scalp and said, "Yes...I'm sorry."

Although Xiao Han didn't pay much attention to who Han Jinnian was, he apologized, "I deserve it." "Xiao Han said of course to 9526.

In some ways, Xiao Han insisted that right and wrong have nothing to do with strength and weakness.

So it's okay to sit here for a while for what you deserve.

Xiao Han nodded, and left without looking at Jiang Xiu and Han Jinnian.

Han Jinnian learned of the incident from Jiang Xiu later, and the incident spread. Not to mention that Jiang Xiu told Han Jinnian, even those girls who wanted to teach Lin Qingxian were not so strict.

Xiao Han soon became a'school tyrant' in Mingying Affiliated Middle School.

There are rumors everywhere that Lin Qingxian beat people fiercely, and even beat up the gangsters outside.

After the teacher, the head teacher, Ren, called Xiao Han to the office, he began to think about it, asking if it was the rumor slander, or if she had learned something from others.

"My father said that he might be willing to donate a gymnasium to the school." Xiao Han replied with a smile. "If my parents know that I'm fighting at school, the most likely result is to transfer to another school."

Teacher Ren suddenly muttered, hesitated for a while or let Xiao Han leave.

Teacher Ren finally discussed it with the dean of teaching, and felt that it was impossible for the family to not know, otherwise they couldn't make a special call and say that your daughter was beating someone at school.

Regardless of whether it is true or not, if nothing happens, just treat it as a fight between students. They have no actual evidence anyway.

Xiao Han, who was out of the office, sighed, in order to be an excellent student with three good qualities, it is really not easy.

Especially when Xiao Han hasn't experienced much caution.

Rumors spread for a while, and I didn't see the teacher approaching Lin Qingxian. Many students secretly guessed that Lin Qingxian's family may have a background. Even if she was fighting outside the school, the school didn't care about her.

But there are still many changes. For example, the attitude of the classmates towards Lin Qingxian has changed from isolation to awe.

For example, after this incident, Jiang Xiu and the others didn't dare to form gangs to bully, because they were afraid of bringing Lin Qingxian, the great devil.

————

Li Chu's family situation is not good. His father was disabled because of an accident at the construction site in his early years. His mother left him and ran away with others. After that, he lived with his decadent father who had been drinking all day.

Relying on a little savings at home and the relief of relatives to go to school.

His grades are not particularly good. Just doing part-time jobs occupies most of his time, his appearance is not so good, his personality is not likable, and he has become a marginalized person in the class.

Going to play will only be arranged by the coach as the person who picks up the ball, and will never be able to play.

And because of malnutrition and thin body, it is naturally easy to be targeted by street gangsters for blackmail.