Chapters 51-55

Chapter 51:

"It's all right." Jiang Ling said after applying medicine to Mr. Wei for the last time.

Mr. Wei moved his hands, and it was really intact.

Jiang Ling had developed a bone renewal medicine when he was in the world. Although this time due to the conditions, he could only produce a simple version, but the treatment has been through for a year. Seriously, it should be cured.

It was not the first time that Mr. Wei was surprised by Jiang Ling's medical skills, but he couldn't help being shocked, and felt sorry for her staying in a small place like Liushu Village.

Wei Kai, who is darker and thinner than when I first saw it, but also more determined, said seriously, "Thank you, Doctor Jiang."

Jiang Ling reminded a little bit, "But in order to avoid trouble, Mr. Wei still don't tell others. , You have a good hand." After

so much wind and rain, Mr. Wei immediately understood what she meant. In fact, it's better to pretend, it's better than staying on forever.

***In

another six years in

a hurry, a military vehicle drove into Liushu Village. Captain Xiao, who rushed over because of what the villagers said, saw the PLA soldiers getting off the vehicle and couldn't help being in awe." I don't know what the comrades are doing?" The

leading soldier said, "We are here to look for Jiang Ling, Doctor Jiang."

Some soldiers came to look for her? Jiang Ling was a little surprised, but he was at ease when he came. Several soldiers who came to the health station met Jiang Ling and confirmed that she was the person in the photo, and said, "We are here to pick you up to the capital at the request of Professor Wang Furen."

Jiang Ling was slightly surprised, "Teacher?"

These soldiers didn't say much, they only forwarded Professor Wang's handwritten letter. After reading it, Jiang Ling realized that Professor Wang is safe now. It seems that he is still in a medical expert research group. He also recommended Jiang Ling to join, so someone came. Find her.

Seeing that Jiang Ling had finished reading the letter, the headed soldier said, "Doctor Jiang, please follow us."

Jiang Ling hesitated for a moment, "Okay."

Seeing the military vehicle parked outside, people in Liushu Village talked privately, worrying that something was wrong with Doctor Jiang. They also have feelings for Doctor Jiang over the years. After all, she has good medical skills and a nice person. .

Captain Xiao didn't know what was going on, he saw the soldiers demanding to see Dr. Jiang, and they talked secretly for a long time after entering the health station. Then I saw Dr. Jiang getting on the military vehicle. Because he was separated by soldiers, Captain Xiao did not have time to talk to Dr. Jiang.

I am worried about whether Dr. Jiang has committed anything.

Director Jiang of the county party committee came to Liushu Village and brought Dr. Jiang's transfer order. Jiang Jianye was quite happy for his benefactor. "Doctor Jiang has been transferred back to the capital."

After the shock, Captain Xiao nodded. Said, "This is indeed a good thing."

Jiang Jianye said, "By the way, Dr. Jiang gave me a letter to forward to you at the train station."

Captain Xiao read the letter. The letter seemed to be handwritten and arranged. When I went to the health station, many of her things were not taken away, hoping to leave it to the people in need of help in the village.