Chapter 226-230

Chapter 226: The Bohemian Wealthy Daughter

Shang Ge is a princess who lives on the spire of an ivory tower. She doesn't know the sufferings in the world, even when she becomes sharp and rebellious, she can spend a lot of money at will without experiencing the least hardship.

Under the protection and pampering of her father and uncle, everyone thought so.

Among the fox friends and dog friends who have made friends with Shang Ge, there are also rich second generations of the same bear. They sometimes think she is stupid, why can't get along with such a rich dad, be careful one day Shang Yunqi is coaxed by her stepmother to take all the family property I gave it out, and I didn't have a cent for Shangge.

Shang Ge said it was bad, but it was not bad to the end.

The most extraordinary thing I have ever done is probably almost killing someone.

But afterwards, she was also frightened, so even if she saw Song Miaoqi every day, no matter how indifferent and hostile she was, she did not make that kind of radical behavior again.

How could such a little princess have the ability to survive outside.

Some were gloating, and some were worried. They

didn't take a card or contact her mother's inheritance. They probably didn't have a penny on them.

There are still those information, which made Uncle Shang and Yunqi even more afraid that she had made any ill-intentioned accounts. friend.

They'induced' Shang Ge to run away from home, did they have another purpose, whether they were deliberately blackmailing the Shang group, or was it detrimental to Uncle Shang's political career?

Everyone knows that the Shang family is going crazy in order to find Shang Ge, and they can't report to the police. An 18-year-old adult has personal freedom where he wants to go, and there is no problem.

The new city where

Xiao Han is located is Qingshi, and Xiao Han found a single apartment. After Xiao Han deliberately dressed up and matured, the landlord had no doubts, and only said that she can rest assured that the security in this area is very good, even if it is a girl. It's okay to live.

After paying the rent for three months and looking for a cleaning company to clean it up, I moved in.

Xiao Han didn't pay attention to how the Shang family was furious because of her disappearance. She still cares more about it now.

Xiao Han boarded the chat room. Talking to hacker e privately, straight to the point, "I want to learn computer technology with you,"

e collected the information she wanted in just a few days. Xiao Han didn't say that greedy was fake, and was busy getting away from Shang's house at the time. , Too late to talk about it.

Now that he has settled down a bit and is relaxed, Xiao Han remembered this.

The hacker responded with a message, "I don't accept students."

Xiao Han replied calmly, "It's not a request, it's a transaction." In

a luxurious and exquisite hotel suite, in front of the computer screen on the table next to the floor-to-ceiling windows, there was a wine-red wave sitting in front of the computer screen. The curly-haired woman has a rugged figure, from head to toe, all of which are famous brands.

"I want to learn hacking skills? I'm very expensive, afraid you can not afford."

Qiaowan these words, her tone slightly higher, just keep chuckle a cry, "eldest daughter."

In j As soon as she joined the chat room, she invaded the network used by j, and then was paid to ask her to check the information five years ago, and e had already figured out her details.

The eldest lady of the Shang Group of s City, Shang Ge.

Although there are also a lot of rich insider stories, but people like her who live in the dark most of the time should be said to be two worlds.

Maybe when you get tired of running away from home, you will go back obediently and continue to be her daughter.

In e's eyes, j's information is almost transparent. For the sake of giving the money and being a member of the chat room, e has no intention of revealing her real identity.

Otherwise, the Shang clan might be willing to pay a lot of money for the address where their heir is now.

E is indeed a well-known hacker, not to mention frightening, but very few people can catch her.

But everyone has weaknesses.

"I can help you manage your finances, give me one hundred thousand, up to one week, I can help you turn the money into three hundred thousand, a return rate of 300%, will you?"

e was stunned for a moment.

Her weakness is money. Although she is a hacker, she is still a top hacker. She can get a few orders and make money quickly, but who makes e spend more money. This is what Xiao Han noticed while staying in the chat room. E likes to enjoy it, and he likes all kinds of fashion big names. Under such a chic, he will burn money sharply.

E's slender, white legs exchanged postures. Although his left hand is supporting his chin, his eyes are also corrected a lot.

What she said is true or not.

Xiao Han passed her something new again. It was a stock market transaction record. It took only four days from the initial investment of 1 million to the 3.5 million that was recovered.

In the last world, I just served as the president of a large company, Xiao Han, and under the conditions of the two worlds are very similar, it is not too difficult to achieve this level.

"This is true or not, you should be able to find out." After Xiao Han said these words, he smiled slightly.

She will not refuse.

Who can refuse the temptation of a 300% return rate.

E was really stabbed in the underbelly, which

means that she can change brand-name bags every week, and her heart-beating Moti Centennial Limited Edition Perfume, beautiful dresses, which will be released next month, she is the faithful of Moti's family believer.

In fact, e also has a way to get more money than the current income, but it is easy to step on the line. E's moral standards are not that high, but she is unwilling to provoke the virtual investigation of the Interpol Cybercrime Division.

Checking the stock market records, it takes only two or three minutes for e to cheat her on the Internet, and there are not many in this world.

e finally moved shamefully, and typed a word, "Okay."

...

"Shangge is gone." Xia Jin was also surprised when she heard this.

Liang Chun nodded, and said with a little sadness, "Uncle Shang, and my mom and I are both worried about Shang Ge."

This is too ridiculous, Xia Jin couldn't help thinking in her heart, and

even holding away from home. With mature thoughts, Xia Jin pursed her lips, and she grew up with a golden spoon in her mouth.

Xia Jin has no liking for Shang Ge. With her domineering temperament, Xia Jin is actually the type of person Xia Jin dislikes the most. But because of the face of Aunt Song and Liang Chun, he was willing to patiently help her.

When he knew Liang Chun and Aunt Song, Uncle Liang was gone, orphans and widows lived a hard life, Aunt Song was gentle and kind, and Liang Chun was so sensible. Compared with them, Shang Ge was really born in blessing, knowing no blessing and self-willed. Endless.

Xia Jin looked at Liang Chun with gentle and pitying eyes, "If Shang Ge knows that you are so anxious for her, she should also come back."

Liang Chun's smile was not as gentle as before, but rewinded with a little reluctance and heaviness.

But not as Xia Jin thought, she was worried about Shangge, she was worried about herself and her mother.

Shang Ge left without hesitation. Uncle Shang's face was getting colder and colder. She went back to the villa several times before and wanted to comfort Uncle Shang, who knows that Uncle Shang is indifferent to her.

In the past, Uncle Shang treated her stepdaughter, even if it was not as good as Shang Ge, but she was amiable, and occasionally praised her a few words, which made her feel the rare paternal love.

I don't know what else happened.

Uncle Shang has not only changed her attitude towards her, but also her mother's attitude. In the

recent conversation with her mother, her mother seemed to be a little anxious.

Uncle Shang won't blame Shang Ge for leaving, right on her and mother. Liang Chun thought anxiously.

Seeing the sad and sad face of the young girl since childhood, Xia Jin was also anxious, trying to comfort her with words, but at this moment his mobile phone rang.

"Dad, Mom." Xia Jin was also a little confused when receiving the call.

But immediately after listening to her parents, the puzzled look on Junxiu's face turned into shock, and she muttered, "I didn't do anything."

"Xia Jin, what happened?" Liang Chun looked worried. Stared at him.

"My parents' jobs are gone." Xia Jin held the phone that had just finished the call, frowning, "My parents said that they offended someone, I have to go back first."

Watching Xia Jin leave From behind, Liang Chun's eyes flickered slightly, who offended someone? She suddenly guessed something.

The person targeting Xia Jin's parents is probably...Uncle Shang.

This speculation made Liang Chun a little flustered, so he quickly called Song Miaoqi and said about it.

Song Miaoqi's tone on the other end of the phone was slightly stagnant, and then continued to say in a warm voice, "Chunchun, leave this matter alone."

Although it was a gentle word, it contained an indisputable meaning.

"Let's have less contact with Xia Jin in the future. Your Uncle Shang doesn't like him." It

was confirmed that Uncle Shang did this. Liang Chunqing's lovely face stiffened slightly, and she finally swallowed what she wanted to say. , She is used to listening to her mother Song Miaoqi, after all, her mother's choice has always been correct.

Song Miaoqi also knew that her daughter had acquiesced obediently, and sighed again, "You should live in school for a while."

Liang Chun bit her lips white, and she can't live in the villa when Shang Ge is there. , Shang Ge is gone, she can't go back yet.

Song Miaoqi was also helpless.

Originally, she had been a bit distracted . Since Shang Ge is gone, maybe Liang Chun can take her place in Shang Yunqi's heart and be a well-behaved daughter.

In the past, Shang Ge was not at home, didn't Shang Yunqi also like Liang Chun a little bit.

But Shang Yunqi's attitude broke the illusion that Song Miaoqi had aroused.

How did she forget how cold Shang Yunqi was, and the tradition in his bones, which was actually the same as his elder brother, always treating her and Liang Chun as outsiders.

The so-called first love has long dissipated in those years.

The Shang Yunqi, who established the Shang Group in one hand, is ultimately different from the young people who were still young on the university campus.

Song Miaoqi was able to sit in Mrs. Shang's seat, not only because she seized the opportunity back then and responded well, but also because she never asked about the company in these years, and took care of housework at home without causing trouble to Shang Yunqi. Stepped on the bottom line of Shangyun period.

Even her mother's family, Song Miaoqi did not ask Shang Yunqi to arrange for a position in the Shang Group, so she bought a house and car to support her parents and take care of her younger siblings.

Song Miaoqi is a little uneasy now.

————

Xia Jin was angered this time.

Because I knew that Xia Jin was arranged by Song Miaoqi to get close to Shang Ge, even if no malice was found, Shang Yunqi's temperament would not be easy to forget.

Xia Jin's parents are ordinary people, it is very simple to suppress the work in S city.

After Xia Jin returned home, she saw that her parents were full of sorrow, saying that she had directly received a notice of dismissal from her boss, but there were also hints that their son had offended a big man.

Xia Jin looked dazed, he hadn't done anything.

Although the Xia family is only a well-off family, but focusing on cultivating a son like Xia Jin, he is also very protective. What he has seen since childhood is mostly bright. He has excellent grades in school and is favored by teachers, even common ones. School violence was only heard by him, far away.

It's something I didn't even think about because my parents were fired because they offended someone like this.

The Xia family's parents didn't think Xia Jin would do any bad things either. Xu was wrong and didn't blame them. Instead, they comforted their son.

When Xia Jin realized that this matter was related to Shang's family, he discovered that he hadn't received Liang Zhen's call for a few days, and there was not even a text message. At the beginning, Xia Jin was able to comfort herself because Shang Ge ran away. , Liang Zhen has no time, with Liang Zhen's gentle and delicate temperament, how could he not care about him.

But after a long time, even after Liang Zhen couldn't get through his cell phone, Xia Jin guessed something even though she was so young and ignorant.

He turned out to be stupid.

After slumping for a while, Xia Jin still frankly told her parents.

Although Xia Jin is excellent, but young in the end, his parents have experienced the ups and downs of society. Upon hearing it, they knew that this might be a housework that was mixed into the wealthy family and was targeted.

Mother Xia sighed, looked at each other with her husband, touched Xia Jin's head, and looked at the guilty-faced son with a soft heart, "Don't come into contact with such people in the future."