Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81:

  What surprised Shen Yao is that after Qin Qiye knew about it, he actually thought about it, "Give her my famous post and send her to

Yanjialou ." Seeing Gu Wanwan's ignorant look,

Shen Yao couldn't help but sigh. "You are really lucky, and Qin Qiye's famous post makes the way for you."

With Qiye's face, at least Gu Wanwan can get into Yanjialou and see Yan Fengqing.

Gu Wanwan curiously asked, "Is Qin Qiye's famous post very precious?"

"No, you just let me return it?" Shen Yao didn't get angry, but before he reached out, Gu Wanwan quickly put the gold-inlaid black witty. The famous post was stuffed into his arms, "Qiye told me to give it to me." It

must be very precious to see Shen like this.

Shen Yao's expression hates iron and steel. He mainly regrets the famous post. With Qin Qiye, she can meet the highest-ranking government officials in Shanghai.

He didn't think it was not worth it to achieve the purpose of meeting Boss Yan, but he felt it was a pity to waste it on Gu Wanwan.

Shen Yao didn't feel any guilt for taking advantage of Gu Wanwan's work before. It was her blessing to be Qin Qiye's shield. Even if it were him, he would willingly wait for him to die for Qiye immediately.

Fortunately, Gu Wanwan didn't know what he was thinking, but even if she knew it, she couldn't do anything. Even if her heart was itchy, she would welcome her with a smile. There was no way, people had to bow their heads under the eaves.

Since it was Qin Qiye's message, Shen Yao could only send Gu Wanwan away obediently.

A car slowly stopped by the archway not far from Yanjialou,

"Here, you get off." It was Shen Yao who was talking, but he was not driving, so he was sitting next to Gu Wanwan.

It was one of his brothers who drove. Except Qiye, no one was worthy of letting him drive, but Qiye said that he asked him to send Gu Wanwan to Yanjialou, so he had to watch Gu Wanwan go in with his own eyes.

"Shen Yao, don't you go in?" Gu Wanwan asked curiously,

Shen Yao twitched, "You are the one looking for Boss Yan, not me."

And not everyone has famous posts.

... After

Gu Wanwan handed the famous post, the people in Yanjialou let her in.

"You wait here for a while." Qiu Ling asked Gu Wanwan to entertain her, and asked Sister Qing if she wanted to see him. Gu Wanwan blinked, walked in, and followed the path paved with small pebbles. , I quickly saw a figure from a distance. She was dressed in a pale blue uniform. She was as generous as a costume, but it was not cumbersome when worn on her body. Her hair was clearly scattered, but one could not help but ignore her gender. Poetry, it has a sense of unruly and seclusion in ancient times. The skin exposed on the wrist is like jade, but it is not weak, but like the whitest and most gentle white bi. The sloppy and laid-back that was revealed was completely different from what I had seen in the previous two times. Yan Fengqing raised her head and looked at her, a smile came out from the corners of her lips, her eyes were bright and clear, but Gu Wanwan felt that there were stars in the sky, "What are you looking for?"

This time Gu Wanwan entered Yanjialou a little bit inside. Unexpectedly, the information she found on the Internet was only pictures of the outside stage, but now she can come here. It is still the most prosperous place in Yanjialou. when.

The interior of Yanjialou is no more luxurious and luxurious than the exterior, but a lot simpler, but many of the designs are very special. Gu Wanwan learns to design in modern times, so he is more sensitive to details.

It didn't take long before Qiu Ling came back and said to Gu Wanwan, "Come in with me." I did

not know how to circle around a few times, and the charm was unique everywhere, and the sight was dazzling. No one led Gu Wanwan for fear that she would get lost.

Until the doorway where two green bamboos and green radishes were planted, Qiu Ling smiled slightly, "You go in, sister Qing is inside." Qin Yu should have nothing to do, otherwise it is not her who came. "I want to do business in Shanghai, listen... I heard people say that I can ask you for help." Although she was a little excited in the face of his idol, Gu Wanwan corrected her attitude and acted like a student listening in class. Seeing that Yan Fengqing did not show any discomfort, she still looked at her with a smile, which made people feel that she was a very gentle and gentle person.