Chapter 241-245

Chapter 241: The Bright Life of Child Stars

 When Xiao Han woke up, he found himself in a luxurious apartment.

The body that passed through again looked very thin. A twelve or thirteen-year-old girl, wearing a white sleeveless dress, lying on the sofa, was full of exhaustion and hunger.

9526's cheerful voice sounded, "Host, whether to receive the world's mainline information."

This world should have a mission.

Xiao Han rubbed the corners of his eyebrows, "Receive."

After that, the main line information of this world and the memory of the original body poured into his brain. The

original body is called An Lei, who is thirteen years old this year, and his identity is a child star, and he is still popular. The national kind.

An Lei's mother is An Shan. She was an 18-line star model in her early years. She shot some infamous magazines and TV series, and she was not very famous.

An Lei was born at a young age, and she never said who her father was. After An Shan gave birth to An Lei, she left her at her mother's house and left her alone until An Lei was five years old. When the photographer friend saw her, they thought she was very cute and wanted to take a group of photos to put in her own studio. An Shan saw that there was still a few thousand dollars in reward and agreed.

The group of photos hung in the photo studio quickly made An Lei popular on the Internet. Netizens were called angels in fairy tales and attracted widespread eager attention.

An Shan, An Lei's mother, also noticed her daughter's potential to become a star. She started to be An Lei's agent, signed a brokerage company for her, sent photo resumes to major directors and crews, and continued to shoot advertisements, magazines, TV series and movies.

An Lei not only has a natural angel face as a star, he can easily attract attention when shooting commercials, but he is really talented in acting, has a lot of emotions, is very good at crying, and can easily infect audiences. This is the media's response. Her evaluation.

But in An Lei's memory, there was a classic crying in the rain that was praised by everyone. An Lei couldn't cry as the director wanted. It was her mother who threatened her privately and said that she would abandon her, so An Lei cried. So heartbreaking, the TV series was also well received after it was broadcast.

At the age of nine, An Lei ushered in a movie called "Paradise" as the leading role, which was also a milestone in her acting history.

When the little flower girl in the TV series raised her angelic face, she smiled brightly, "Sir, good luck!"

The impact on everyone is undoubtedly a direct hit. No one can reject her, all The film was not only an annual champion in the year it was released, but also broke the domestic box office record for two decades.

The film even won three major film festival awards and almost Grand Slam. In addition to the best actress, the judges even said that if she was not young, she would be awarded the award.

A nine-year-old girl conquered a national audience.

An Lei has become the darling of the media and audiences, and the compensation for shooting an advertisement has even reached a high price of millions.

The result of her popularity is the premature loss of her childhood, no rest, no right to watch cartoons and go to the amusement park. An Shan, An Lei's mother, was originally to profit from her daughter and fulfill her unrealized dream of being a big star. With her daughter's red and special red, An Shan is also sought after by everyone in the entertainment circle.

Because even if it is a bad movie, with An Lei starring, the ratings will soar.

Regardless of whether her daughter is young or not, An Shan frantically accepts dramas and commercials for her. It can be said that An Lei became An Shan's cash cow after entering the showbiz.

The memory of the original body also stayed in yesterday's continuous shooting of twelve commercials. There was almost no rest. She didn't return home until two or three in the morning, and An Shan hurriedly answered the phone and then left, leaving An Lei in the luxury apartment. Sleeping alone on the sofa waiting for her.

Although An Lei was dissatisfied with this kind of life, she still had a trace of hope for An Shan, after all, An Shan was her only relative after her grandmother passed away.

But she did not think that this was just the beginning of her misfortune.

An Shan not only used her to make money, but regardless of the quality of the film she received, she even rejected a good film and the director because she did not meet her requirements.

Overexposure and poor filming are both constantly consuming An Lei's national popularity.

The competition in the entertainment industry is already fierce. Originally, An Lei, who has a high starting point for audience popularity, is not lacking in talents in appearance, and rich in resources, under An Shan's toss, is not as good as before, plus it is a difficult period for the transformation of child stars.

With reduced income, An Shan is naturally dissatisfied.

In order to bring An Lei back to the top, An Shan actually thought of letting her take a large-scale photo shoot, because An Lei is so good-looking.

An Lei thought about resisting and getting rid of her mother's control, but without realizing it, An Shan lured her into a drug addiction and continued to be her money-making tool. After that, An Lei was "degraded" in the eyes of the public.

He was exposed to smoking and alcohol abuse, racing, chaotic relationship between men and women, shooting various bad movies, suffering from bulimia and depression, like being under the spell of a child star, and no longer the innate aura of acting.

It was reported by the media as the fall of genius.

An Lei committed suicide on the eve of her 20th birthday after filming the last movie of her life.

——————After

receiving all the information, Xiao Han didn't say anything yet, so 9526 babbled first, "An Lei's mother is too bad to be a mother at all." An

Lei's wish is to avenge her mother. An Shan, still have the life she wants.

The door of the apartment was pushed open, and a young girl wearing black-rimmed glasses came in. She was An Lei's assistant Xiao Yang.

Seeing a twelve or three-year-old girl sitting on the sofa with her knees on her knees, Xiao Yang also guessed it. Shan didn't return all night, and said cautiously, "Leilei, are you hungry."

"I bought you food." Xiao Yang still carried the takeaway in his hand.

The coffee table in front of the sofa is full of take-out boxes and beverage cans, which is almost the norm in An Lei's daily life.

When Xiao Han woke up, his stomach was slumped and hungry. He didn't think of getting up and going to the kitchen to cook by himself. After taking the takeaway that Xiao Yang had brought, he started to eat.

While Xiao Han was eating, Xiao Yang went to check the curtains, um, they were so tightly drawn that they couldn't even fly in. An Lei is a national-level child star, and Xiao Yang is also responsible for not being photographed by paparazzi in his private life, especially when a person eats takeout at home alone, and I don't know what to say if he is photographed.

Just a few minutes after eating, a woman full of alcohol, curly hair, and heavy makeup came in. She seemed to be drunk, walking a little shaky, and the woman's tone was very affectionate, "Lei Lei, mother I

'm back." An Shan, a woman who took An Lei into the entertainment circle with one hand, and then pushed her into hell.

Xiao Han didn't lift his head, so he decided to eat a few more mouthfuls, otherwise he looked at An Shan's face and was afraid that he couldn't eat anymore.

Seeing her daughter ignored her, An Shan's face showed a trace of anger and embarrassment, but she thought that there would be a magazine cover to be photographed later. The other party pointed out that she wanted An Lei, so An Shan sent a message to the assistant next to her if she was angry. NS.

"Leilei hasn't eaten at this point, why are you an assistant?"

"My salary is for you for nothing, stupid and lazy, useless stuff."

Xiao Yang would only keep his head down and say Sorry, even if I knew in my heart that the person who really didn't even say hello and didn't hit the assistant was An Shan, she wouldn't dare to talk back.

She has been hired as An Lei's assistant for a year. Xiao Yang has also seen what kind of person An Lei's manager and mother is like. She only regards her daughter as a cash cow. She doesn't care if she is tired or sick, and whether she has eaten three meals. She didn't care at all.

He has always been arrogant towards the staff around him.

Sometimes Xiao Yang felt that An Lei's child was really pitiful, but she was just an assistant, and An Shan paid her the salary, so she never dared to talk too much.

An Shan also specifically picked such a cowardly and submissive assistant.

After getting angry enough, An Shan went into her bedroom, changed clothes and dressed up.

By the time it came out, it was already a beautiful and luxurious designer dress, the jewelry on her body was not bad, and she sprayed strong perfume. It can be said that, relying on An Lei's various income from filming and advertising, An Shan lives a very luxurious and rich life.

As a result, it is difficult to change from extravagance to frugality. In order to maintain one's wealth, he can cruelly ruin the life of his biological daughter.

Xiao Han squinted his eyes slightly,

An Shan said

warmly, " Leilei , there will be a b&y brand promotion shot later ." I didn't even think that An Lei shot twelve advertisements yesterday.

Xiao Han said in the usual tone of the original, "Okay."

The smile on An Shan's face even worsened, "Leilei is really my good daughter."

Xiao Han knew that even if he refused, An Shan would have all kinds of things. Let her go with such a method, maybe she will tear her face in advance, anyway, An Lei's custody is in her hands, is there anything wrong with her arranging An Lei's work?

The nanny car was arranged by the company. An Lei's current company is called Alice, which is a second-rate small entertainment brokerage company. Many companies in the industry offer olive branches, including some domestic entertainment brokerage giants, some of which are even larger than Alice and have more resources and connections. But Alice also paid many conditions to An Shan to keep An Lei.

Maybe this is why they have never intervened in An Shan's squeezing arrangement of An Lei. As long as they have money to make money, they don't care how their artists live.

But they didn't think about it. Rather than saying that they made An Lei popular, it would be better to say that An Lei would prevent Alice from falling out of the second-rate and still maintain her popularity in the industry.

In the babysitter's car, Xiao Yang looked at An Lei's eyes dark, but then looked at An Shan who didn't care about playing with her mobile phone and posting photos on Weibo, her lips moved, and finally she didn't say anything.

Everything fell in the eyes of Xiao Han.

The car quickly arrived at the shooting location, and

when she got out of the car to the studio, An Shan enthusiastically shook hands with the official person in charge of the brand, a middle-aged man who looked mature and shrewd. The handsome men and beauties in the entertainment circle can't help but marvel at the face of the star An Lei who decided to shoot this time, which is like an angel that everyone can't help but care for.

Of course, for An Shan, it only represents fame and money.

It is said that the biggest problem of child stars is their appearance which changes greatly with age.

As the number one child star in China, An Lei's appearance is not long-lasting, but has grown longer and more delicate and beautiful.

The official person in charge chose An Lei with greater satisfaction.

b&y is a top foreign fashion brand. How many celebrities in the circle flock to it, thinking of another well-known actress, Fan Qian, who was squeezed out by competition.

An Shan felt even more proud.

She was struggling in TV drama magazines with eighteen lines, how envious and jealous of Fan Qian, who was in the circle at almost the same time, why she was unknown, but the other party soared so smoothly.

But today's injustice and hatred are all overshadowed by the joy when I saw Fan Qian's agent's rejected face yesterday.

Although she has not been able to become a big star and marry a rich family, she has not yet given birth to a daughter who is born to be a star.

An Shan completely forgot how she regarded An Lei as a loss-making business that failed after climbing a high branch, and a stain that affected her life, and she left it at her mother's house for several years without asking.

In addition to appearance, b&y values ​​An Lei's popularity more.

You know, after "Paradise", An Lei was a casual ice cream commercial. As a result, within three days, the ice cream of that series was sold out in the first-tier cities.

Not to mention other endorsements.

In the information Xiao Han knows, An Lei still maintains a high nationality before his popularity has faded.

b&y used An Lei's popularity to promote new products, An Shan was content to get a large sum of money for her to spend, who cares whether An Lei is happy or not.

At this time, a media reporter came to the studio to interview.

When mentioning An Lei, An Shan hugged Xiao Han, and said kindly and softly, "Leilei is my little princess."

With cosmetics, beauty and maintenance, she has a good life. An Shan still looks young and fashionable after her 30s. She also enjoys the vanity of being in front of the camera.

Xiao Han secretly pressed a certain acupuncture point on his body, and after a burst of dizziness and blackening, he fell to the ground unexpectedly in front of everyone.

The news that An Lei, known as a national angel, fainted instantly appeared on the hot search.

"An Lei fainted at the shooting scene and was taken to the hospital.

It seems to be too exhausted." "b&y paused filming and seemed to intend to change partners. "

Netizens and An Lei's fans also left messages, "I also feel that Leilei is very tired from the video."

"Although b&y is a big brand, I still hope Leilei will not take too much work and take a good rest. Time."

"May I ask which hospital it is? I want to send a gift to Leilei."

......

Xiao Han, who woke up after a good day of rest in the hospital, didn't see An Shan's figure, and it

didn't feel strange that it was even just what she wanted.

While assistant Xiao Yang was sleeping next to him, Xiao Han found the usually simple-dressed peaked cap mask and clothes from her bag, and went out after changing out the medical gown. Fortunately, An Shan and the company arranged for her to be senior In the ward, there were not many people in the whole building. Xiao Han wore a peaked cap and went out. After deliberately avoiding surveillance, he did not attract attention.

She didn't go far, so she found an internet cafe and went in.

When making an appointment for a box at the front desk, the boss saw Xiao Han wearing a peaked cap and a weird face mask. He didn't say anything, just as a minor kid who secretly took the money and went to the Internet cafe to play.

After entering the box and closing the door, Xiao Han just took off his mask, turned on the computer and started surfing the Internet.

As Xiao Han himself, it is natural and simple to get out of this situation, and he can easily disappear from one person to another casually.

But to fulfill An Lei's wish, it will take some thought.

Fortunately, I didn't forget all the computer skills I learned before. Although I was a little rusty when I first came into contact with the Internet, Xiao Han's operation soon became smooth. After several attempts, he successfully hacked into the computer in the hospital where she was located, found her diagnostic record, copied it out and made some modifications.

Xiao Han didn't stay in the Internet cafe for too long, and quickly packed up and returned to the hospital.

It took less than half an hour. When Xiao Han finished changing his medical clothes, Xiao Yang was still not awake, and the young nurse who came to the inspection group regularly knocked on the door.

After the routine check-up, the nurse suppressed excitement and said. , "Can you sign me?"

"Yes." Xiao Han showed an iconic bright smile of An Lei in his memory.

The nurse was dizzy, as if seeing an angel.

At this time, the Internet exploded because of the outflow of a hospital diagnosis record signed by An Lei.

Long-term fatigue, irregular diet, anemia and other symptoms.

"How does Alice take care of Leilei and use her as a money-making tool?"

"I almost cried when I saw this. Does the little angel I hold in my palm live such a life?"

"Leilei's Isn't the agent her mother? Why is it so irresponsible?"

"When did the agency conceal that Lei Lei was tired and sick."

"Strongly request Lei Lei to take a good rest."

...

An Lei 's back then The classic "Paradise" harvests a broad population of people, regardless of men and women, from middle-aged and old, to young people and even people of the same age.

Moreover, the film's excellent level belongs to the fact that as long as she is not long disabled and does not commit illegal acts, it is almost a film that can lie on it and eat fan meals for a lifetime.

The darling of the media, the National Angel is not just saying casually.

Alice also criticized the hospital, believing that they did not keep the patient's condition strictly confidential.

The hospital did not find out who sold the diagnostic files of the national child star An Lei, and it was more likely that there was a problem with the brokerage company.

After checking, I don't know who broke the news on the inspection report.

Alice's company is also too impatient to wrestle with the hospital, busy pacifying the outside world, and An Shan, An Lei's agent and mother.

Alice's boss said, "An Shan, you've been better towards An Lei recently. It's better to coax her to speak for you in front of the media for the company."

b&y originally wanted to postpone the shooting, but when the diagnosis report came out, he was decisive. Announcing a change of partner, and letting An Lei shoot again, wouldn't it be questioned? Regardless of the other's physical condition, it also showed a friendly greeting to An Lei's condition.

After learning that the candidate pushed up by b&y was Fan Qian, An Shan was furious. If Alice's boss hadn't stopped her, she wanted to attack An Lei directly.

In my heart, An Lei had already been scolded to death. He didn't faint early or later, but fainted at that time. It embarrassed her and lost a lot of money.

Alice Company knows An Shan's actions well, so she just keeps one eye closed. Anyway, he has made a big profit in the end. But at this time, Alice was also worried about other companies' troubles, so she told An Shan in advance.

In recent years, Alice has relied on An Lei and grabbed a lot of resources, which has attracted many peers in the industry to compete. Now it is rare to die. The news that the most popular An Lei is suspected to be squeezed in the hands of the company broke out, and it did not take the opportunity to suppress it.

An Shan reluctantly suppressed her anger, put on a motherly smile, pushed open the door, and walked in.

In front of the hospital bed, she was cold and caring, trying to coax Xiao Han to cooperate with her and the company in front of the media. Xiao Han didn't seem to know at all what it meant to be. He directly said that he wanted to rest, watch TV, and wanted a mobile phone and a computer.

An Shan's face was slightly distorted, but she still agreed.

An Shan didn't let her touch these in the past because she was afraid that she would contact the Internet and say something that shouldn't be said on the Internet. It was just that she wanted her to work more, filming and filming commercials.

For fame and money, she even wished that An Lei would be working 24 hours a day.

The first time An Lei made such an extraordinary request to her, An Shan only regarded it as a rare rebellion. In order to temporarily appease her, she would indulge her for a while.

What can a little girl under the age of thirteen understand. After being watched by her for a long time, An Shan is confident to keep her firmly in her palm.

In order to prove to the outside world that they absolutely did not treat An Lei harshly, Alice delayed the hospital stay to two weeks.

Otherwise, I would be discharged from the hospital in two days and would not even come to the hospital. The company has a dedicated private doctor so that the media would not know anything about it.

————

An Shan actually didn't have much patience to accompany her children. After she thought she had comforted An Lei, she threw the hospitalization to Xiao Yang, and left on her high heels with diamonds, as if she had an appointment with someone. Look like.

In the past, she was mostly outside for fun.

As for the mobile computer she promised, Xiao Han didn't want to wait for her next time to urge her to come, so he directly asked Xiao Yang and said that An Shan agreed. Xiao Yang went outside and bought the latest mobile phones and laptops.

Xiao Han fiddled with it for a while.

At the beginning, Xiao Yang, the assistant in charge of looking after, saw Xiao Han playing games, and it was the kind of very low IQ, even Xiao Yang was not interested in watching it for a while.

After no one noticed her, Xiao Han began to act on the Internet.

According to the world's mainline information that she knows, when An Lei was 16 years old, An Shan lured her into drug addiction. It is only three years later, that is to say, An Shan is very likely to be exposed to drugs now. .

In addition to investigating An Shan's interpersonal relationship, there are also consumption records and so on. Xiao Han also hacked Alice's computer.

It is one thing to retaliate against An Shan, and to get rid of this same brokerage company that treats her as a money-making tool is another thing to do.

With An Lei's identity and age, there is not much room for Xiao Han to display.

An Shan has her custody, and the company is holding onto her contract, which is what Xiao Han said to the outside world. At the age of twelve or thirteen, it is unreliable even as a testimony.

But she can also seek other help.