Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106: Our Slogan is Love Science

Chu Xian didn't care about who cleaned the young couple. She just changed the conversation and said, "But it can't be said that there is no problem." These

words instantly reminded the young couple who recalled whether they cleaned yesterday.

Chu Xian didn't let them down either, and successfully threw a thunder explosion, "This is the Underworld Device."

"The Underworld Device." Zhong Shi stammered.

Chu Xian kindly explained, "That is to say, the funeral was just unearthed."

When they thought that it was something that was placed next to the dead, Zhong Shi and Jiang Fei suddenly felt numb, and they actually left them at their home for a week. Many, I can see this thing every day.

Jiang Fei immediately thought of her mother being unwell these days, and asked nervously, "Then my mother's poor health might have

something to do with it." Chu Xian calmly explained, "Things have been under the ground for a long time, and it is inevitable that they will be contaminated. Some bacteria accumulate metal toxins. Auntie should often touch this Buddha statue, right?"

"Yes." Jiang Fei nodded blankly.

Chu Xian nodded and said seriously, "Even if the old man is healthy, his immunity is always weaker than that of the young, and he often comes into contact with this Buddha statue."

"It's nothing serious, just raise it." Chu Xian didn't mention her presence. Fu Jiangfei's mother took a pulse when she entered the room, and now apart from the evil spirit brought by the buddha, she is naturally fine.

"It's not something dirty?" Jiang Fei asked cautiously, and

Chu Xian said seriously and firmly, "We have to believe in science."

Zhong Shi asked again, "Then what about this Buddha...underworld artifact?"

Although Chu Xian was reasonable and reasonable Scientific principles explained the problem, but looking at this dead thing, Zhong Shi always felt panicked.

"Of course it's calling the police." Chu Xian glanced at him.

She said slowly, "The unearthed artifacts flowed out. The most likely to be a tomb robber."

Well, this Buddha statue is not only a ghost artifact, but it is also very likely to be stolen goods. Zhong Shi and Jiang Fei are helpless, but they trust it. The words of Chu Xian.

After Chu Xian finished speaking, he was ready to leave. Zhong Shi and Jiang Fei wanted to stay, at least have a meal.

"You want to call the police and clean up, why should I stay here?" Chu Xian asked back, and

he seemed to be right, Zhong Shi and Jiang Fei thought.

...

9526 watched the host's serious nonsense in the name of science. It knew that the host could derive more reasons, such as the bad air in the capital. Over the years it has seen a lot, and it has become familiar with the host's routines.

But now that I think about it, 9526 is still in a trance.

Chu Xian, or Xiao Han, this time it was fetal wear, and there were tasks in this world, and the client was the identity of Xiao Han Chuan, Chu Xian.

The original Chu Xian, her wish was to protect her family.

Chu Xian's grandfather, Chu Liang, was a master of Yin and Yang, who worked in the countryside to calculate the good fortune, birth, old age, sickness, and death for the living. He wrote a list for private individuals, chose the yin house, and the date of burial.

However, in the early days of the founding of the People's Republic of China, he suffered a lot of criticism because of his status, his hand was also crippled, and the family's life was also in trouble.

Because of this change, Chu Xian's grandfather was reluctant to mention Feng Shui Dao, and has since kept a low profile. The Chu family was afraid that he would be unhappy, so they all followed him. All the secret books and Dao books were put away under the box, and the sun was not seen for many years.

But it was these buried things that caused the destruction of the Chu family.

Among those engaged in yin and yang feng shui, there are also some scum. They coveted the things in Chu Liang's hands, and relying on Chu Liang's long-term inability to use magic tricks, they killed everyone in the Chu family with sorcery curses and took away those things. .

Chu Xian paid his merits and made a deal with the Bureau of Time and Space, hoping to preserve the Chu family, and also hope that those scumbags will receive retribution and no longer harm others.

So Xiao Han walked through it. When she was born, the Chu family had gone through the most difficult years, but it didn't prevent Chu Liang from being maimed with his magical hands. Even without Chu Liang's feng shui skills, the Chu family gradually lived a good life with their own efforts.

Chu Liang does not favor boys over girls. Like his profession, karma is the most important thing. In the past, he would always persuade when people drowned girls. He didn't have such a vulgar vulgarity, and he liked Chuxian very much. Granddaughter, even if she asked to learn the old things uploaded by her ancestors, Chu Liang finally acquiesced.

In fact, what Chu Liang was most saddened was not the suffering he had suffered, but the family that was affected by him and his wife who died young.

In the first half of his life, he thought of his essence, ventilation, yin and yang, gossip, and numerology of the five elements. He also enjoyed wealth and glory. He is even more respected as Mr. Chu in the world of feng shui. But in the end, it was his wife who left home and was suffering for ten years.

That was a catastrophe in the Feng Shui world, and who could it be blamed.

It can only be said that no matter how cunning the fox is, it is also afraid of hunters.

Although Chu Liang was reluctant to mention Feng Shui because of his early pains, he actually didn't want the secrets of Feng Shui of the Chu family to be cut off in his own hands, so her granddaughter let her learn it if she wanted to.

It was Chu Xian's talent that really changed Chu Liang's attitude.

Mr. Yin and Yang is always a must for men, but Chu Xian learns the secrets of the Taoism of the Chu family. This is for men and women. It is not limited to Fengshui, Yin and Yang Eight Diagrams, Five Elements Numerology, and Xiangshu and so on.

Chu Xian's talent is higher than that of him. He is self-taught, and he also touched the edge of a celestial master when he was nineteen years old.

There are actually all kinds of people in the Feng Shui world. The most commonly seen Feng Shui masters, Xiangshi, Mr. Yin and Yang, Taoists, etc., are all because of different expertise. It takes time and effort to study one, and the most important thing in the Feng Shui world is Talent.

Among them, the most profound and most difficult to achieve is the celestial master, who observes geomantic omen and breaks yin and yang.

In the name of heaven, one can communicate with the heavens and the earth naturally, and each dynasty and each generation can be counted.

The most well-known is Zhang Tianshi on Longhu Mountain. In the catastrophe of the year, it was only that the Taoist Buddhist sects like Longhu Mountain could survive safely and live in seclusion.

But what made Chu Liang happiest was that Chu Xian was admitted to Yenching University and set off three days and three nights of firecrackers and set up a long table.

Since Chu Xian's grandmother passed away, it's the first time that the Chu family saw him so happy. Even if Chu Xian cured his broken hand,

Chu Xian could guess some of his grandfather's psychology. Maybe it's better that this is better than Feng Shui. This way, innocent, has become the pillar talent of the country.

Although Chu Xian learned Feng Shui, but did not make it public, Chu Liang was very supportive. Even if many Shanmen families in the Feng Shui world are now alive and prosperous again, they lose sight of fame, wealth and wealth as they get older.

People like them can measure the good fortune and bad luck of others, and in the end they can't keep themselves and their family members.

Chu Xian's parents have always listened to Chu Liang's words, and they also have a baby daughter. As long as the daughter is good, they didn't think about making money from their daughter's feng shui ability.

And now my daughter also has a bright future. Because of the prizes her daughter had won, the education department also specially gifted a set of housing for them to move to the city.

Chu Xian changed more than just these things. Even the scum feng shui masters who were originally scheduled did not come to the door, but avoided this disaster.

But they don't harm the Chu family, and they may harm others. Once you fall into the evil way of Feng Shui, it's hard to return to the right path. Therefore, Chu Xian has also cleaned up some Feng Shui scum over the years, whether or not it harmed Chu in the original memory. The people at home, anyway, are the scourge of scum.

However, in the peaceful and prosperous times, there are more than just scums of the Feng Shui world who have fallen into the evil way.

Before leaving, Chuxian took a detour to the park, and watched a few Xianfengdao bones, but sold the incense ash at a high price. By the way, he reported to the police that someone had promoted feudal superstition and was suspected of fraud.

She doesn't need to go out to pierce this kind of small gang.

Seeing that the conscientious people's police rushed to take away a few crooks within ten minutes, the surrounding residents also dispersed.

Chu Xian youyou sighed, "Feudal superstition is not a good thing."

Two days later, Jiang Fei called Chu Xian, saying that the police had confirmed that it was indeed a newly unearthed ghost weapon, which is still under investigation. It was stolen, and the Baozi Buddha statue has been taken away as evidence. Her mother's health has also improved a lot. After Chu Xian left the next day, she no longer felt that groggy. She went to the hospital for an examination again, and everything was normal.

In order to thank Chu Xian for his help, she and Zhong Shi wanted to make an appointment to invite Chu Xian to dinner at home.

After answering a few casual sentences, Chu Xian ended the call, and the matter was resolved. Jiang Fei's mother's illness is of course not the bacterial metal toxin she was talking about. The ghosts in the ground are inherently yin and qi. Young people like Zhong Shi and Jiang Fei with healthy lifestyles are okay, but the elderly will inevitably suffer. Influence, let the time go for a long time to break life, it is impossible to say.

This life will be interested in science, and will also be affected by the previous interstellar civilization. The span is too big at once, and Chu Xian feels that she needs to learn the basics to buffer it.

Chu Xian had graduated from postgraduate a long time ago, and she stayed at school while studying for a Ph.D., while also doing her subject research.

For example, the hypothesis of a dark matter theory currently under study.

Occasionally helping to support a few scientific research projects, but also to change and expand her thinking.

In fact, in her mind, science and Fengshui metaphysics are not in conflict. Doesn't

it mean that the end of science is theology.

People who have learned Feng Shui metaphysics can draw amulets and judge yin and yang, and they also have a kind of power. Of course, people in Feng Shui world tend to call it mana.

Even the so-called ghost, Chu Xian has tried to detect it with laboratory instruments, and found a cloud of energy that tends to be unconscious, of course, he can't analyze it.

Suddenly a window popped up on the laptop, someone was looking for her.

A line of glittering words floats on the interface, professionally dispelling superstition and anti-counterfeiting forums.