Chapters 116-120

Chapter 116:

There is also a reason why Chu Xianhui responded so readily. Over the years, she has also solved many of the malignant scum of Feng Shui masters through the forums, but the task has not been completed yet. It may be that those who harmed the Chu family in the previous life did not appear. .

She also considered another situation, that is, they are not just some people, but an alliance of groups, and the Chu Family is just one of their plans to seize Feng Shui secrets.

Although he agreed to Kong He's invitation, Chu Xian did the experiment late at night. In the morning, Kong's car parked outside the school apartment, and Kong He sat in the car.

Chu Xian raised his hand and said with a chuckle, "Good morning." The

Kong family is not bad for money, but according to the principle of low-key Feng Shui, it is a black car. Although it is not the kind of famous car that can show off wealth, it is driving. It still looks quite stable and comfortable.

Noting that Chu Xian seemed to be thinking deeply, Kong He asked curiously, "What are you thinking about?" In

their profession, all those who are thinking are generally important questions.

Chu Xian: "I'll just buy a car after thinking about coming back." I heard from the professor that she can now apply for a parking space from the school.

"..." Kong He was wondering if Chu Xian had taken what he said yesterday to heart, but compared to the previous ten invitations and ten rejections, it was good enough.

At least she got in the Kong family car and was willing to go with her.

"Can you buy a sandwich for me at the shop in front of me? I haven't eaten breakfast yet." Chu Xian said to Kong Cheng, who is the driver.

After receiving the sandwich and milk, Chu Xian smiled cordially and friendly, "Thank you."

Kong Cheng twitched the corner of his mouth, really unceremonious. He didn't understand why the young master had to wait for Chu Xian to go with him? It can only be said that the young master has a really good attitude towards talented Feng Shui masters.

......

Finally, I arrived at a hot spring villa with elegant environment and quite high-end luxury at first sight.

At the foot of the mountain there are exchanges of personnel on duty stopping the car, maintaining excellent service etiquette said, "I'm sorry, Villa suspension of foreign business the past few days, the mountain attractions are not open."

Visible feng shui community prevention and awareness quite xenophobic Strong.

"Then how can they go up?" The owner of a luxury car pointed at Chuxian Konghe's car and couldn't help but angrily said. The car doesn't look as good as his.

The staff on duty only glanced at the license plate number, which the supervisor Qian told Wan had to remember. He was already familiar with it, and smiled slightly, "That's our boss's friend."

"Miss Chu?" She just opened the window. When I was angry, I heard someone call her name.

It seemed that she was not well-known enough to be recognized at a glance outside. Chu Xian raised her eyebrows, and the car stopped and saw the person who recognized her, Shen Si.

Shen Si thought he had admitted wrong, and was surprised, "Miss Chu, why are you here?"

Chu Xian said concisely, "Invited."

Kong He next to her suddenly said, "If it is possible , let 's go up together. "

Chu Xian saw that he didn't speak at a glance. As the Kong family, Kong He's divination and calculation method is not much worse, and he will not fail to see Shen Si's identity. Then why should she care if he invited it himself?

Shen Si hesitated for a while, and still agreed, but it was not the same car as Chu Xian and the others, but an extra car that came out after some unknown time, also belonged to the Kong family.

When the car started up again and went up the mountain, Kong He said, "We didn't disclose it."

Although it was in cooperation with the state department, the Kong family did not talk to the state about Chu Xian who seriously injured him when asked from Hu Ren. Departments share information, so they are all in the same way. Although they are a little confused about her commitment to science, they will not reveal her bottom to avoid grievances.

But as for whether he found it from other places, I don't know it. It doesn't seem to be known from Shen Si's appearance.

Chu Xian shook his head, "It doesn't matter."

She didn't care about being known by others about the metaphysics of Feng Shui, and she was just afraid of trouble if she didn't deal with people in the Feng Shui world before.

It's just that I'm not interested in interpreting the feng shui situation for others.

There have been people of all kinds in the villa, even Taoist monks, and they are not entirely in the Feng Shui realm. They probably belong to the kind of friendly relationship. People are social animals, and Feng Shui masters are the same.

In layman's terms, it means to be lively.

Of course, the identity of a Feng Shui master will make their love and liveliness look a little more elegant, and they are also talking about common topics such as Dharma artifacts, Feng Shui, and metaphysics.

When Kong He came in, he attracted the attention of many people. After all, he was the most outstanding genius of the Kong family, and the person most likely to reach that level, even though it was almost impossible in this age when aura was nearly exhausted.

"Who is next to him? Is it from which Feng Shui family?"

"There was some rumours a while ago, like Chu."

There are also some well-informed Feng Shui masters, but their expressions are a bit complicated, "What's wrong? What's the problem?" Is it?"

"Let's take a look."

This is an era when information is spread very fast and shared.

A young physics research scholar and a high-achieving graduate student at Yan University, he felt like a guy with a strange style suddenly appeared in the Feng Shui world. .

My heart is so congested.

"It seems that I haven't participated in the gathering of the circle, so I didn't appear in the Feng Shui world, but it seems that Kong He has invited her many times and was rejected."

"Can be so solemnly invited by Kong He, it should be not bad." These people Not stupid, I don't think that a guy who simply loves science who goes the wrong way will be so valued by the genius of the Kong family.

But I don't know why, thinking of the things searched by the mobile phone, my heart is a little congested, so tacitly changed the subject silently.

"It seems that the most famous master Xia Yingxia in the past six months is getting louder and louder."

"Kong He is not weak, the Feng Shui cave for Xu's family is really exquisite, but it was a pity that she couldn't. I watched."

"Feng Shui world is really talented."

"Maybe in ten years, Feng Shui world will enter the prosperous era again."

...

Okay, I successfully forgot the traitor of the Feng Shui world named Chu Xian.

Because Kong He brought her in, no one dared to provoke and make things difficult, but the few who knew the information of Chu Xian still couldn't get close to her.

After all, her career in reality is not so difficult to find, is it.

They ignored Chu Xian, and she was at ease.

But don't look at them complimenting Xia Ying, but in fact, they don't have a good impression of Xia Ying, because Xia Ying has committed too many rules in the past six months. In terms of strength, no one denies it. It can be said that the Feng Shui Bureau she has deployed in the past six months has been much longer than that of Feng Shui masters of the same strength in three years, and there is no one worse.

But because of this, some of the Feng Shui market has been disrupted.

In addition, Feng Shui masters are regionally aware. Xia Ying seems to be younger and more vigorous. She often arranges Feng Shui around the boundary or divination faces for others. Sometimes she can still make trouble. Several major events are coming.

In this way, it seems that their Feng Shui masters seem to be a bit old-fashioned. They are not like those evil ways, and more maintain that harmony is the most important thing. Moreover, several major families in the Feng Shui world all advocate the revitalization of the Feng Shui world, and they have finally recovered for more than ten years , To regain some vitality a little, to the young talented feng shui master is to hold on to win and encourage.

So no one went to trouble Xia Ying, but after all, she was still a little unhappy.

There is also the fear that Xia Ying never seems to be backlashed by karma, and there are envious Feng Shui masters, but they are more meticulous, either with deep fortune or still to come.

Fengshui masters are mostly conservative, so they are not close to Xia Ying.

She appeared as soon as she talked about Xia Ying. Compared with the last time she met, she seemed to be more radiant and more beautiful. Her skin was as white as jade, and her eyes were radiant and full of pure and refined aura of dust.

In the eyes of most people, everything is amazing.

But in the eyes of Chu Xian and Kong He, it showed that Xia Ying's strength had improved more than a little.

And beside her was a man in a suit with a deserted temperament and a handsome face. The man was not a feng shui master, and the intimate movements seemed to indicate their relationship.

The gathering here is not to mention all the feng shui masters in China, but it is definitely called the feng shui masters from all over the world, with excellent and above-level feng shui masters from all over the world, and the contacts they have seen are countless, and someone quickly recognized his identity.

It is the eldest son of the Lu family, Lu Qingmu.

"I heard that Master Xia has deployed a Ten Thousand Flower Planetary Phenomenon Bureau to the Lu Family Group. It turns out that this is the relationship."

"Tsk tsk, I didn't expect the Lu family to embrace the beautiful woman ."

...

But leaving aside feelings, it's better. It is definitely the Lu family that benefits.

Although it was a gathering of Feng Shui circles, with Xia Ying's strength, no one had any opinion on her bringing someone who was not a Feng Shui master.

Xia Ying saw Chu Xian, and since she appeared here, she was indeed a Feng Shui master.

Since absorbing part of the compass's power, Xia Ying no longer had the little restraints she had before, and became more confident. The only people who made her feel frustrated were Chu Xian and Kong He.

Although on the surface indifferent, in fact Xia Ying really wanted to take this opportunity to fight with them. She believed that with the compass, she would never lose.

Standing in the corner, Chu Xian said to 9526 in his heart, "Did you see it?"

9526 who didn't see anything: "..."

Chu Xian sighed leisurely, "She looks like a luminous artifact."

Then Xia Ying saw Chu Xian smile at her, seemingly very kind , and she felt a little tingling for some reason, and the compass seemed to vibrate.

It seems to be scared.